Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Best of DashNet Round 31

ExplodingCamelExplodingCamel Posts: 7,477Member ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2015 in Off Topic
Bop won the last round, so now Tellurium and Orteil will be enemies!
The winner of this faces the winner of TFU vs bop.
Post edited by ExplodingCamel on

Best of DashNet Round 31 23 votes

Tellurium
65%
CalamityLauraRedCookie6666Anon9mous[Deleted User]TFU_SatronAuroyaNovolennonluiz0907FlamesCaesarBurntCookieerdbeereZytmaThe_Deranged_UmbreonrevengeOfAnonümus 15 votes
Orteil
34%
KillAllRebelsYaddladdlFlamesChaotic_NeutralDarkmatterfireTelluriumExplodingCamelDoigt 8 votes
Tagged:

Comments

• TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Posts: 12,680Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tellurium
    telly.
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?
  • DarkmatterfireDarkmatterfire Posts: 4,387Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orteil
    Don't count my vote see wanna see poll
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,218
    Tellurium
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I had a dream my life would be
    So different from this hell I'm living
    So different now, from what it seemed
    Now life has killed the dream I dreamed
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,403Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    Orteil
    Orteil is naturally funny. I am a tryhard comedian :P
    Also, he's the reason this place exists.

Zyzzyzus said:

Orteil never bothers to come here because he thinks we are worthless so the decision is easy. :p

That is a legit argument though. Why wouldn't someone post on a forum dedicated to the things they made? I know I sure as hell would.
  • Anon9mousAnon9mous Posts: 6,444Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Tellurium
    Tellurium said:

Orteil is naturally funny. I am a tryhard comedian :P
    Also, he's the reason this place exists.

Zyzzyzus said:

Orteil never bothers to come here because he thinks we are worthless so the decision is easy. :p

That is a legit argument though. Why wouldn't someone post on a forum dedicated to the things they made? I know I sure as hell would.
    Exactly why I voted for you, my boy. Y'know, WD should have it's own subsection of the forum.
    "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some braining to do." ~Dasbloody
    "I'm about 0% sure that that is correct." ~Kirdneh
  • ExplodingCamelExplodingCamel Posts: 7,477Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Orteil
    I think I know who'll win the final round. All Tellurium voters must get their alts, vote, and be disqualified.
  • erdbeereerdbeere Posts: 3,365Member, Helpful ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tellurium
    I know Tellurium better than Orteil.
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,403Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    Orteil
    I decided to visualize the bracket, because what fun is a bracket without being able to see the whole thing??

Complete with my own shitty mousewritten titling and victory frame:

Orteil
    Tellurium said:

I decided to visualize the bracket, because what fun is a bracket without being able to see the whole thing??

Complete with my own shitty mousewritten titling and victory frame:

Sweet! Can you visualize the consolation too?
    Orteil

Sweet! Can you visualize the consolation too?

Of course! Actually getting to see the bracket is a lot of the fun for me, as I said :3
  • The_Deranged_UmbreonThe_Deranged_Umbreon Posts: 2,620Member ✭✭✭
    Tellurium
    Sorry Orteil
    "This is when I browse the recent changes list and see if people are being poopy pants." ~ILikeTrains (Wiki friend) "you dont choose to be gay, you just have to be lucky." ~TFU_Satron "WHAT?" ~Zuptin "Did you just call me a flying monkey?" ~Opti "Absol utely." ~Kirdneh "Is your face really necessary?" ~Gouchnox
  • lennonluiz0907lennonluiz0907 Posts: 2,677Member, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Tellurium
    77% of the voters voted for Tellurium.
    Tellurium voted for Orteil.

The humility of this person makes my eyeballs inflate like a balloon.

I already had no plans to vote on Orteil before seeing that, but now...

This granted my vote on you in Tellurium vs Basketofpuppies. And extra awesome for that too. :D
    Likely the weirdest person ever.
    Welp. :p

Anyways, hello.
    Orteil
    Voting is over.

edited September 2014
    Orteil

77% of the voters voted for Tellurium.
    Tellurium voted for Orteil.

The humility of this person makes my eyeballs inflate like a balloon.

I already had no plans to vote on Orteil before seeing that, but now...

This granted my vote on you in Tellurium vs Basketofpuppies. And extra awesome for that too. :D

Damn dude, thanks :3
    I just have hardly any self-esteem or ego, that's my secret! :P I honestly think that Orteil is cooler than I am. And also way more talented at pixel art and jokes, obviously.

...But it would be nice if he'd talk to us ;_;
  • lennonluiz0907lennonluiz0907 Posts: 2,677Member, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tellurium
    Tellurium said:

That's precisely why i had 0 intention in voting for Orteil. I think that he wouldn't have lasted even half of the Best Of Dashnet if he was actually IN the battle royale, not as a special means of crafting finals.

Seriously, you kind of spread the sunshine. That's all.
    Likely the weirdest person ever.
    Welp. :p

Anyways, hello.
    Orteil

Tellurium said:

That's precisely why i had 0 intention in voting for Orteil. I think that he wouldn't have lasted even half of the Best Of Dashnet if he was actually IN the battle royale, not as a special means of crafting finals.

Seriously, you kind of spread the sunshine. That's all.
    Yeah, I wasn't sure Orteil would've actually made it this far, but I wanted to put him in and plus a Tellurium vs Orteil round seemed fitting.