Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Best of DashNet Round 29

ExplodingCamelExplodingCamel Posts: 7,473Member ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2015 in Off Topic
To finish off bracket 3, TFU won the last round, so now she and cf will face off!
Post edited by ExplodingCamel on

Best of DashNet Round 29 17 votes

TFU_Satron
70%
CalamityLaura[Deleted User]ThatDudeAuroyaNovoOrcaguyCaesarerdbeereDarkmatterfireTelluriumThe_Deranged_UmbreonKarlolin 12 votes
cookiefonster
29%
KillAllRebelscookiefonsterTFU_SatronBurntCookieExplodingCamel 5 votes
Tagged:

Comments

• ThatDudeThatDude Posts: 6,316Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭
    TFU_Satron
    m8
    people have stars in their names now apparently
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Posts: 12,680Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny ✭✭✭✭✭
    cookiefonster

To finish off bracket 3, TFU won the last round, so now she and cf will face off!

FTFY.
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?
  • ExplodingCamelExplodingCamel Posts: 7,473Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    cookiefonster

FTFY.
    Oh, right.
  • cookiefonstercookiefonster Posts: 1,922Member, Helpful, Conversationalist ✭✭✭
    cookiefonster
    voting to see votes, don't count mine

• BurntCookieBurntCookie Posts: 5,001Member, Internet Detective, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    cookiefonster
    I like how three of the four votes for cf are people with very similar avatars.
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • erdbeereerdbeere Posts: 3,379Member, Helpful ✭✭✭✭✭
    TFU_Satron
    I wonder who will win this round.
  • ExplodingCamelExplodingCamel Posts: 7,473Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    cookiefonster
    Voting is over.