Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Best of DashNet Round 28

ExplodingCamelExplodingCamel Posts: 7,477Member ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2015 in Off Topic
cf won the last round, and now, to finish off round 3, Shylight and bop will face off!

Best of DashNet Round 28 19 votes

Shylight
47%
CalamityLauraRedCookie6666cookiefonsterAnon9mousZyzzyzusAuroyaNovoTelluriumKarlolin 9 votes
basketofpuppies
52%
100lolTFU_SatronDeathranger999ThatDudeCaesarBurntCookieerdbeereDarkmatterfireThe_Deranged_UmbreonExplodingCamel 10 votes
Post edited by ExplodingCamel on
Tagged:

Comments

• RedCookie6666RedCookie6666 Posts: 2,029Member, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shylight
    Shylight is best pony because she is a combination of my second (Fluttershy) and third (Twilight Sparkle) favorite ponies.
    RedCookie6666 here, wishing I could post more.
    ...Eh, whatever. Very little happens on the forums these days.
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,392Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    Shylight

Shylight is best pony because she is a combination of my second (Fluttershy) and third (Twilight Sparkle) favorite ponies.

Wouldn't the best pony be a combination of your favorite pony and Fluttershy? But I suppose that pony is not a forumer.

Anyway, man, that was really hard. They're both so awesome!
  • RedCookie6666RedCookie6666 Posts: 2,029Member, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Shylight
    Tellurium said:

Wouldn't the best pony be a combination of your favorite pony and Fluttershy? But I suppose that pony is not a forumer.
    You mean Flutterdash? If so, I have no idea what She would look like.

And yes, She isn't a forumer yet :(
    RedCookie6666 here, wishing I could post more.
    ...Eh, whatever. Very little happens on the forums these days.
  • Anon9mousAnon9mous Posts: 6,444Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Shylight
    I'm sorry, BOP... The Shylight charm got me.
    "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some braining to do." ~Dasbloody
    "I'm about 0% sure that that is correct." ~Kirdneh
  • erdbeereerdbeere Posts: 3,360Member, Helpful ✭✭✭✭✭
    basketofpuppies
    Tellurium said:

Anyway, man, that was really hard. They're both so awesome!

^this
  • cookiefonstercookiefonster Posts: 1,922Member, Helpful, Conversationalist ✭✭✭
    Shylight
    don't count my vote, i'm tellurium here

• The_Deranged_UmbreonThe_Deranged_Umbreon Posts: 2,620Member ✭✭✭
    basketofpuppies

Well then in that case BOP IS WINNING!
    "This is when I browse the recent changes list and see if people are being poopy pants." ~ILikeTrains (Wiki friend) "you dont choose to be gay, you just have to be lucky." ~TFU_Satron "WHAT?" ~Zuptin "Did you just call me a flying monkey?" ~Opti "Absol utely." ~Kirdneh "Is your face really necessary?" ~Gouchnox
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,392Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    Shylight

Has my name officially replaced the word "neutral"? Should I be proud?
  • The_Deranged_UmbreonThe_Deranged_Umbreon Posts: 2,620Member ✭✭✭
    basketofpuppies
    Tellurium said:

Has my name officially replaced the word "neutral"? Should I be proud?
    I think so and, maybe? I'm personally tellurium on the matter, but whatevs
    "This is when I browse the recent changes list and see if people are being poopy pants." ~ILikeTrains (Wiki friend) "you dont choose to be gay, you just have to be lucky." ~TFU_Satron "WHAT?" ~Zuptin "Did you just call me a flying monkey?" ~Opti "Absol utely." ~Kirdneh "Is your face really necessary?" ~Gouchnox
  • AuroyaNovoAuroyaNovo Posts: 5,528Member, Friendly, Cool ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shylight

Challenge accepted.
    And, somehow, I had the idea of making her CM a butterfly that gets hit by the rainbowy lightning...
    "Creativity! It's basically just a lot of stealing." ~ Tom Thomas TomSka Ridgewell
    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power." ~ King Baldwin IV (Kingdom of heaven)
  • Deathranger999Deathranger999 Posts: 1,692Member ✭✭✭
    basketofpuppies
    OH SHIT I ROUNDED OFF THE VOTE AT 50/50. :open_mouth:
    "Monotheism is progress of a sort because they're getting nearer the true figure all the time." -C. Hitchens
    "After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." -A. Dumbledore
    "If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -S. Black
    “Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know.” -Foaly the Centaur
    Shylight

CF's vote doesn't count though.
    DasBloody said:

Challenge accepted.
    And, somehow, I had the idea of making her CM a butterfly that gets hit by the rainbowy lightning...
    I thought of a butterfly with the rainbow bolt coming out of it.
  • Deathranger999Deathranger999 Posts: 1,692Member ✭✭✭
    basketofpuppies
    Tellurium said:

DasBloody said:

Challenge accepted.
    Why not?
    Also ask me something on my AMA pliss. ;_;
    "Monotheism is progress of a sort because they're getting nearer the true figure all the time." -C. Hitchens
    "After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." -A. Dumbledore
    "If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -S. Black
    “Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know.” -Foaly the Centaur
    Shylight

Tellurium said:

DasBloody said:

Challenge accepted.
    Why not?
    Also ask me something on my AMA pliss. ;_;
    He said it didn't. You don't always read the whole thread? How could you! :P
    Done :3
    edited September 2014
    Shylight
    Tellurium said:

DasBloody said:

Challenge accepted.
    The first picture coming to my mind was actually what you said. But it turned pretty quickly into a a grey/black butterfly, turning to dust below the lightning strike.... I think I didn't get enough sleep.
    "Creativity! It's basically just a lot of stealing." ~ Tom Thomas TomSka Ridgewell
    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power." ~ King Baldwin IV (Kingdom of heaven)
    Shylight
    DasBloody said:

Tellurium said:

DasBloody said:

Challenge accepted.
    The first picture coming to my mind was actually what you said. But it turned pretty quickly into a a grey/black butterfly, turning to dust below the lightning strike.... I think I didn't get enough sleep.
    I think it's factual that you didn't get enough sleep. What was it, 6 hours? :P

But that image is actually pretty cool despite being somewhat dark, I like it.
    Shylight
    Tellurium said:

DasBloody said:

Tellurium said:

DasBloody said:

Challenge accepted.
    I think it's factual that you didn't get enough sleep. What was it, 6 hours? :P

But that image is actually pretty cool despite being somewhat dark, I like it.
    Would be glad if it was 6 hours. More like 4:30 or something ^-^'
    But I have to go out, so I had no choice. I had to wake up.
  • ExplodingCamelExplodingCamel Posts: 7,477Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    basketofpuppies
    Oh whoops I forgot to close this. Voting is over.
  • ZyzzyzusZyzzyzus Posts: 4,255Member, Helpful, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shylight
    I missed this one. :(
    I had a dream my life would be
    So different from this hell I'm living
    So different now, from what it seemed
    Now life has killed the dream I dreamed
    basketofpuppies
    Zyzzyzus said:

I missed this one. :(

Dang, your vote would've almost made a tie.
  • BurntCookieBurntCookie Posts: 5,001Member, Internet Detective, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    basketofpuppies
    What would happen if it was a tie? Would it be "next vote is the decider"?
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 100lol100lol Posts: 1,670Member, Wiener ✭✭✭
    basketofpuppies
    the puppy made 360
    mi firnds: karlolin, gouchnox, unhappyicon, 100lol, carmory

"grlagrgrealg" ~Karlolin

basketofpuppies

What would happen if it was a tie? Would it be "next vote is the decider"?

It would be "redo round with different opponent"