Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Best of DashNet Round 27

ExplodingCamelExplodingCamel Posts: 7,477Member ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2015 in Off Topic
ShinyTrees won the last round, so now it's time for BC vs cf!
Post edited by ExplodingCamel on

Best of DashNet Round 27 17 votes

cookiefonster
58%
LauraKillAllRebelscookiefonster[Deleted User]TFU_SatronCaesarChaotic_NeutralDarkmatterfireThe_Deranged_UmbreonKarlolin 10 votes
BurntCookie
41%
CalamityOrcaguyBurntCookieerdbeereTelluriumExplodingCamelBarack_Obama 7 votes
Tagged:

Comments

• BurntCookieBurntCookie Posts: 5,001Member, Internet Detective, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    BurntCookie
    Same thing, ignore my vote. I only vote to see results.
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • erdbeereerdbeere Posts: 3,361Member, Helpful ✭✭✭✭✭
    BurntCookie
    I'm not sure who to vote for.
    Would anyone like to try to sway my vote?
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,396Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    BurntCookie
    Hmm... BurntCookie made Game Developer, but cookiefonster made the forum astronomy history thread. They're both cool guys. I'll go with BC I guess.
  • AuroyaNovoAuroyaNovo Posts: 5,528Member, Friendly, Cool ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a tie for me, I vote for both.
    "Creativity! It's basically just a lot of stealing." ~ Tom Thomas TomSka Ridgewell
    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power." ~ King Baldwin IV (Kingdom of heaven)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,218
    cookiefonster
    I had a dream my life would be
    So different from this hell I'm living
    So different now, from what it seemed
    Now life has killed the dream I dreamed
  • The_Deranged_UmbreonThe_Deranged_Umbreon Posts: 2,620Member ✭✭✭
    cookiefonster
    cf is winning.
    "This is when I browse the recent changes list and see if people are being poopy pants." ~ILikeTrains (Wiki friend) "you dont choose to be gay, you just have to be lucky." ~TFU_Satron "WHAT?" ~Zuptin "Did you just call me a flying monkey?" ~Opti "Absol utely." ~Kirdneh "Is your face really necessary?" ~Gouchnox
  • ExplodingCamelExplodingCamel Posts: 7,477Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    BurntCookie
    I am suprised that cf beat Perfection, more so deathranger, and now this?
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Posts: 12,680Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny ✭✭✭✭✭
    cookiefonster

I am suprised that cf beat Perfection, more so deathranger, and now this?

cf is simply the best.
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?
    BurntCookie
    I feel bad for Shylight because [s]he's gonna get destroyed by bop next round.
  • cookiefonstercookiefonster Posts: 1,922Member, Helpful, Conversationalist ✭✭✭
    cookiefonster

Same thing, ignore my vote. I only vote to see results.

ditto

• BurntCookieBurntCookie Posts: 5,001Member, Internet Detective, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    BurntCookie
    Well, congrats cf.
    BurntCookie
    Voting is over.