Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Best of DashNet Round 25

ExplodingCamelExplodingCamel Posts: 7,477Member ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2015 in Off Topic
To finish off bracket 2, bop won, so now TFU and Anon9mous will face off!

Best of DashNet Round 25 21 votes

TFU_Satron
61%
cookiefonsterAnon9mousZyzzyzusClickingGhostAuroyaNovoOrcaguyCaesarChaotic_NeutralerdbeereDarkmatterfireTelluriumThe_Deranged_UmbreonKarlolin 13 votes
Anon9mous
38%
CalamityFrayu1600KillAllRebelsLekamilTFU_SatronBurntCookieExplodingCamel[Deleted User] 8 votes
Post edited by ExplodingCamel on
Tagged:

Comments

• The_Deranged_UmbreonThe_Deranged_Umbreon Posts: 2,620Member ✭✭✭
    TFU_Satron
    This is the most difficult decision ever...I can't vote.
    "This is when I browse the recent changes list and see if people are being poopy pants." ~ILikeTrains (Wiki friend) "you dont choose to be gay, you just have to be lucky." ~TFU_Satron "WHAT?" ~Zuptin "Did you just call me a flying monkey?" ~Opti "Absol utely." ~Kirdneh "Is your face really necessary?" ~Gouchnox
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,392Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    TFU_Satron

This is the most difficult decision ever...I can't vote.

I... I... Same.
  • Anon9mousAnon9mous Posts: 6,444Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    TFU_Satron
    It's obvious for me. I mean, who else should be voted in than our bread bosomed queen of the fancy, Lady Satron?
    "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some braining to do." ~Dasbloody
    "I'm about 0% sure that that is correct." ~Kirdneh
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,392Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    TFU_Satron
    Okay, TFU edged over a bit because her bread is one of my favorite memes, and she does a really good job of keeping it funny and not just the same thing over and over like a lot of memes.
  • CalamityCalamity Posts: 14,660Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anon9mous
    You have my support anon9mus :D

TFU_Satron
    You've convinced me.
    "This is when I browse the recent changes list and see if people are being poopy pants." ~ILikeTrains (Wiki friend) "you dont choose to be gay, you just have to be lucky." ~TFU_Satron "WHAT?" ~Zuptin "Did you just call me a flying monkey?" ~Opti "Absol utely." ~Kirdneh "Is your face really necessary?" ~Gouchnox
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Posts: 12,680Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anon9mous
    hardest vote yet. both of them are awesome.
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?
  • cookiefonstercookiefonster Posts: 1,922Member, Helpful, Conversationalist ✭✭✭
    TFU_Satron
    voted tfu

• TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Posts: 12,680Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anon9mous
    i thought for sure it would be closer.
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?
  • ZyzzyzusZyzzyzus Posts: 4,255Member, Helpful, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    TFU_Satron
    TFU is just too awesome and cool not to vote for.
    I had a dream my life would be
    So different from this hell I'm living
    So different now, from what it seemed
    Now life has killed the dream I dreamed
  • KarlolinKarlolin Posts: 3,921Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    TFU_Satron
    Too... hard....
    In my dream.

I'm the Karlolin.

It's me.
  • BurntCookieBurntCookie Posts: 5,001Member, Internet Detective, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anon9mous
    I'm guessing the last round will be TFU vs bop.
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Anon9mous

probably.
  • ZyzzyzusZyzzyzus Posts: 4,255Member, Helpful, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    TFU_Satron

Now that one will be hard to decide.
    I had a dream my life would be
    So different from this hell I'm living
    So different now, from what it seemed
    Now life has killed the dream I dreamed
    Anon9mous
    Zyzzyzus said:

im kinda terrified.
  • BurntCookieBurntCookie Posts: 5,001Member, Internet Detective, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anon9mous
    Yeah. TFU and bop are pretty much certain to win every round except the final by many votes, but only one of them can win when they face each other in the final round.
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    TFU_Satron
    I think Shylight could also be a contender. My guess is that TFU wins the tournament though.
    Anon9mous
    Tellurium said:

I think Shylight could also be a contender. My guess is that TFU wins the tournament though.

i dont think i could beat bop.
    TFU_Satron

Tellurium said:

i dont think i could beat bop.
    That would be a difficult decision. But I would vote for you.
  • ExplodingCamelExplodingCamel Posts: 7,477Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anon9mous

No, Tellurium and Orteil would murder everybody, so I'll make a Tellurium vs Orteil round after round 31 and the winners of TFU vs bop will face the winner of Tellurium vs Orteil.
  • Anon9mousAnon9mous Posts: 6,444Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    TFU_Satron

Zyzzyzus said:

im kinda terrified.
    You'll have my vote, I can guarantee that.
  • ExplodingCamelExplodingCamel Posts: 7,477Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anon9mous
    Voting is over.
    TFU_Satron

Voting is over.

Eh, there was no chance of me winning anyways.