Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

What makes you triggered?

He_Stands_ThereHe_Stands_There Member Posts: 70 ✭✭
Simple enough question, what does? There are many things that make people triggered, and at times we all forget trigger warnings.

Personally, when I see some woman get shamed for being fat, and there is no SJW to defend her, I get really triggered.

People downplaying gardevoir also triggers me,

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47 ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • OrcaguyOrcaguy Member, Flagger, Wiener Posts: 880 ✭✭✭
    Westboro baptist church.
  • AlderiAlderi Member, Friendly, Conversationalist Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭✭
    I... Sincerely hope this is a satirical post.
    Cette simple signature sifflant sans cesse semble s'arrêter si soudainement!
  • RedCookie6666RedCookie6666 Member, Flagger Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alderi said:

lelno
    He_Stands_There is most likely someone whose goal is to piss everyone off.
    RedCookie6666 here, wishing I could post more.
    ...Eh, whatever. Very little happens on the forums these days.
    edited September 2014
    edited September 2014
    First time I log in in a month in order to check the new forums out (since I'll be coming back for the prestige update which will be coming soon, now), first post I see is this one. It hurts a lot.
  • ShylightShylight Moderator, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger Posts: 6,452 Mod
    ferra said:

Alderi said:

Of course it is. Look at the tags.
    Nah, I'm pretty sure it's a sincere troll. Just like pretty much everything else that came out of that acc.
    SparklebuttimagePurplesmart
  • Frayu1600Frayu1600 Member Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Shylight said:

ferra said:

Alderi said:

Nah, I'm pretty sure it's a sincere troll. Just like pretty much everything else that came out of that acc.
    Banhammer'd

Steam Profile / Osu! Profile / Newgrounds Profile / YouTube Profile (soon™)
    Location: EU (IT) GMT+1 / Likes: Things / Dislikes: Other Things
    About Myself: Busy, Lazy and Crazy, with a spoonful of honey.
    About Yourself: Interested in reading this. I can't believe it. Mom, get the camera!
    Quotes: "10/10 would create more alts to give more awesomes" -Frey / "I'm too lazy to create a quote" -Frey / "Make the future good by making the present better" -Frey
    (\n3n/)
    Oh, congrats on being a mod, now, @Shylight :smile:
    Alderi said:

Oh, congrats on being a mod, now, @Shylight :smile:

edited September 2014
    ferra said:

Shylight said:

ferra said:

Alderi said:

The main reason I think he doesn't actually believes in triggers is because the #notyourshield tag is an anti-SJW tag (although that's not the whole of it), and if you're anti SJW you're probably not going to think of triggers as anything but made up bullshit to play victim and build yourself a hugbox.
    Oh, triggers are a very real thing. Too bad that most of the people using this word don't have them. At all.
  • FiremanFireman Member Posts: 653 ✭✭✭
    Shylight said:

ferra said:

Shylight said:

ferra said:

Alderi said:

The main reason I think he doesn't actually believes in triggers is because the #notyourshield tag is an anti-SJW tag (although that's not the whole of it), and if you're anti SJW you're probably not going to think of triggers as anything but made up bullshit to play victim and build yourself a hugbox.
    Oh, triggers are a very real thing. Too bad that most of the people using this word don't have them. At all.
    And you have them?
    There was once a witty signature around here...
    Oh wait, there still is!

THANK YOU SAMEJIMA
  • basketofpuppiesbasketofpuppies Moderator, Friendly, Helpful Posts: 2,296 Mod
    Fireman said:

Shylight said:

ferra said:

Shylight said:

ferra said:

Alderi said:

And you have them?
    Kind of personal there dude/chicka

Fireman said:

Shylight said:

ferra said:

Shylight said:

ferra said:

Alderi said:

And you have them?

Well then, the same goes for her/him. She/He can't just blindly talk about it, if it is something personal. See what I am trying to say? It's hypocritic.
    Oh wait, there still is!

THANK YOU SAMEJIMA
  • basketofpuppiesbasketofpuppies Moderator, Friendly, Helpful Posts: 2,296 Mod
    edited September 2014
    Fireman said:

Fireman said:

Shylight said:

ferra said:

Shylight said:

ferra said:

Alderi said:

And you have them?

Well then, the same goes for her/him. She/He can't just blindly talk about it, if it is something personal. See what I am trying to say? It's hypocritic.
    Not really. I can talk all I want about a subject I have knowledge about without having to reveal how it manifests in my life personally. Your argument is ridiculous. Considering the fact that if you have a trigger for PTSD, to talk about it triggers it, asking people to explain their triggers is VERY personal and none of your business.
    If it is that personal, then she shouldn't have bothered to explain the triggers of other people. Now please tell me again how it is none of my business, it is obvious that you are defending a fellow moderator, but it is not preferable to defend one person over thousand.
    Oh wait, there still is!

THANK YOU SAMEJIMA

So basically this is becoming 0.999 = 1: Social Justice Warrior edition. Well, fuck, I ain't touching this putrid thread. SJWs are cancer to everything they touch.

And once again, as always, in the first thread I post after I come back, 0.999 = 1 is mentioned ><
  • IdlerIdler Member, Wiener, Double Wiener Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to add a reaction "Awful", where if you do so, it will give 1 points, or 2 if you are lucky.
    "Banned for not putting your quote to signature." - Tellurium
    Alderi said:

So basically this is becoming 0.999 = 1: Social Justice Warrior edition. Well, fuck, I ain't touching this putrid thread. SJWs are cancer to everything they touch.

And once again, as always, in the first thread I post after I come back, 0.999 = 1 is mentioned ><</p>
    Maybe you should stop being that sensitive.
    Oh wait, there still is!

THANK YOU SAMEJIMA
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny Posts: 12,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idler said:

I want to add a reaction "Awful", where if you do so, it will give 1 points, or 2 if you are lucky.

i never get tired of idlers nonsense.
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny Posts: 12,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ferra said:

Idler said:

i never get tired of idlers nonsense.
    I never understand why you people get at Idler so much. Her English is definitely improving.
    look at his post again. what does it mean?
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?