Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Help me

IdlerIdler Posts: 3,229Member, Wiener, Double Wiener ✭✭✭✭✭
I can not use Auto Clicker. I'm bored of clicking and I use auto click but it no longer works because it keep asking for email to activate them. I have used my email but they get an extend, but nothing happen and still remains in there. I'm using AutoClicker Murgee. Any help how to bypass them and get it for premium?
"Banned for not putting your quote to signature." - Tellurium

Comments

• Frayu1600Frayu1600 Posts: 4,177Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Steam Profile / Osu! Profile / Newgrounds Profile / YouTube Profile (soon™)
    Location: EU (IT) GMT+1 / Likes: Things / Dislikes: Other Things
    About Myself: Busy, Lazy and Crazy, with a spoonful of honey.
    About Yourself: Interested in reading this. I can't believe it. Mom, get the camera!
    Quotes: "10/10 would create more alts to give more awesomes" -Frey / "I'm too lazy to create a quote" -Frey / "Make the future good by making the present better" -Frey
    (\n3n/)
  • ExplodingCamelExplodingCamel Posts: 7,477Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idler said:

I can not use Auto Clicker. I'm bored of clicking and I use auto click but it no longer works because it keep asking for email to activate them. I have used my email but they get an extend, but nothing happen and still remains in there. I'm using AutoClicker Murgee. Any help how to bypass them and get it for premium?

Use an addon maybe?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,218
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I had a dream my life would be
    So different from this hell I'm living
    So different now, from what it seemed
    Now life has killed the dream I dreamed
  • ExplodingCamelExplodingCamel Posts: 7,477Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Zyzzyzus said:

Why not just use the console? A simple autoclicker for IGM is:
    var autoclicker = setInterval(function(){Game.clickables.(clickable id).Click()},click interval)

So for wall destroyer and clicking every ms (1k/s) you'd use:
    var autoclicker = setInterval(function(){Game.clickables.hitwall.Click()},1)
    A more advanced one is:

Game.PopNumber = function(el, text) {} //else it goes crazy. var autoclicker = function(clicksatonce,clickinterval) { autoclick = function() { for(j in Object.keys(Game.clickables)) { with(Game.clickables[Object.keys(Game.clickables)[j]]) if(visible) { for(i=0;i<clicksatonce;i++) { Click() }}}} return setInterval(autoclick,clickinterval) } autoclicker(100,1) /*the first number is how many clicks at once, the second is how often to do them in milliseconds. If there are a lot of clickables set it lower.*/

But it will not work if you have a prestige type clickable unlocked. It will click every clickable a huge amount of times.

Becuase Idler's Idler.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,218
    edited September 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I had a dream my life would be
    So different from this hell I'm living
    So different now, from what it seemed
    Now life has killed the dream I dreamed
  • IdlerIdler Posts: 3,229Member, Wiener, Double Wiener ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fine, problem solved. I will not use autoclicker as it becomes bored... :p
    "Banned for not putting your quote to signature." - Tellurium
  • SwickySwicky Posts: 1Member
    edited October 2016
    You know, Zyzzyzus is right with AHK. I have some code that I use, and what it does is when you press F2 it starts clicking without pausing at all. Done clicking? Press F2 again.
    If you'd like it, download AHK, then make a .ahk file. Then, input this:

F2::Clicker() Clicker(Interval=0){ static Toggler Toggler := !Toggler TPer := Toggler ? Interval : "off" SetTimer, ClickClick, %TPer% return ClickClick: Click return
    NOTE: It won't snap into place or anything, you are still in control of the movement. This means you ARE ABLE to mess up and start clicking everywhere.