Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

What is love?

FiremanFireman Member Posts: 653 ✭✭✭
Only serious answers pls
There was once a witty signature around here...
Oh wait, there still is!

THANK YOU SAMEJIMA

Best Answers

• OrcaguyOrcaguy Member, Flagger, Wiener Posts: 880 ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.
  • Frayu1600Frayu1600 Member Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Love is an emotion of strong affection and personal attachment.
    Steam Profile / Osu! Profile / Newgrounds Profile / YouTube Profile (soon™)
    Location: EU (IT) GMT+1 / Likes: Things / Dislikes: Other Things
    About Myself: Busy, Lazy and Crazy, with a spoonful of honey.
    About Yourself: Interested in reading this. I can't believe it. Mom, get the camera!
    Quotes: "10/10 would create more alts to give more awesomes" -Frey / "I'm too lazy to create a quote" -Frey / "Make the future good by making the present better" -Frey
    (\n3n/)

Answers

• PerfectionPerfection Member, Friendly, Conversationalist Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭
    Oxytocin
    Boots, Brogues, Cleats, Clogs, Flip-flops, Flippers, Galoshes, Getas, Loafers, Oxfords, Mukluks, Moccasins, Pumps, Sandals, Skates, Shoes, Slippers, Sneakers, Socks, Slingbacks, Stilettos, Rollerblades, Tennies, Waders, Wellingtons
  • FiremanFireman Member Posts: 653 ✭✭✭
    Umm, I don't think that's what I am searching for!
    Oh wait, there still is!

THANK YOU SAMEJIMA
  • AuroyaNovoAuroyaNovo Member, Friendly, Cool Posts: 5,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Love is everything.
    Love is life.
    Love is happyness.
    Love is satisfaction.
    Too vague!
    Oh wait, there still is!

THANK YOU SAMEJIMA
  • AuroyaNovoAuroyaNovo Member, Friendly, Cool Posts: 5,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fireman said:

Too vague!

Everything is to vague? Everything includes everything, how is that vague?
  • PerfectionPerfection Member, Friendly, Conversationalist Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭
    Fireman said:

Umm, I don't think that's what I am searching for!

Oxytocin's tricky like that.

Boots, Brogues, Cleats, Clogs, Flip-flops, Flippers, Galoshes, Getas, Loafers, Oxfords, Mukluks, Moccasins, Pumps, Sandals, Skates, Shoes, Slippers, Sneakers, Socks, Slingbacks, Stilettos, Rollerblades, Tennies, Waders, Wellingtons
    DasBloody said:

Fireman said:

Too vague!

Everything is to vague? Everything includes everything, how is that vague?
    Main Entry: vague
    Pronunciation: \ˈvāg\
    Function: adjective
    Inflected Form(s): vagu·er; vagu·est
    Etymology: Middle French, from Latin vagus, literally, wandering
    Date: 1548
    1 a : not clearly expressed : stated in indefinite terms b : not having a precise meaning 2 a : not clearly defined, grasped, or understood : indistinct ; also : slight b : not clearly felt or sensed : somewhat subconscious 3 : not thinking or expressing one's thoughts clearly or precisely 4 : lacking expression : vacant 5 : not sharply outlined : hazy
    synonyms See Synonym Discussion at obscure
    — vague·ly adverb
    — vague·ness noun
    Oh wait, there still is!

THANK YOU SAMEJIMA
    Orcaguy said:

Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.

Correct!

Oh wait, there still is!

THANK YOU SAMEJIMA
    edited September 2014
    Shrek
    About Yourself: Interested in reading this. I can't believe it. Mom, get the camera!
    Quotes: "10/10 would create more alts to give more awesomes" -Frey / "I'm too lazy to create a quote" -Frey / "Make the future good by making the present better" -Frey
    (\n3n/)
    Oh come on, I thought dashnet wasn't 4chan level.
    Oh wait, there still is!

THANK YOU SAMEJIMA
    Fireman said:

But Shrek is love, Shrek is life..
    (\n3n/)
    Aha, that sounds better!
    Oh wait, there still is!

THANK YOU SAMEJIMA
  • FatChicken18FatChicken18 Member Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭
    Love is... um... idk.
    forever alone
    There's no braining involved - Gouchnox
    Please reads the OP - Gardevoir
  • GouchnoxGouchnox Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I have Jim Carey stuck in my head. Thanks.
    image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
  • GouchnoxGouchnox Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Fireman said:

Main Entry: vague
    Pronunciation: \ˈvāg\
    Function: adjective
    Inflected Form(s): vagu·er; vagu·est
    Etymology: Middle French, from Latin vagus, literally, wandering
    Date: 1548

Yes ! I feel so useful right now !
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny Posts: 12,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    true love.
    youll do anything yo get it and once you have it, youll never let it go.
    its a flower that never stops growing. its a curse and a gift at the same time.
    it is happiness.
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?
  • ShylightShylight Moderator, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger Posts: 6,452 Mod
    Gouchnox said:

Now I have Jim Carey stuck in my head. Thanks.

Well, you can flush it with some Eurythmics :p
    SparklebuttimagePurplesmart
    Love is in bloom !
    A beautiful bride, a handsome groom !
    I said love is in bl-

Dammit.
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny Posts: 12,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOVE is what gives your Life meaning.
    LOVE is what makes you Operate.
    LOVE is the best Version of happiness.
    LOVE lasts for an Eternity.
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?
  • The_Deranged_UmbreonThe_Deranged_Umbreon Member Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭
    Fireman said:

Nope
    "This is when I browse the recent changes list and see if people are being poopy pants." ~ILikeTrains (Wiki friend) "you dont choose to be gay, you just have to be lucky." ~TFU_Satron "WHAT?" ~Zuptin "Did you just call me a flying monkey?" ~Opti "Absol utely." ~Kirdneh "Is your face really necessary?" ~Gouchnox
    Don't mean to get all philosophical, but here we go. Love is when you have an undying care for someone, when you like them more than just a friend. Love is when you put someone ahead of yourself, doing things for them not for you. To love someone is to care forever and never stop caring.
    "This is when I browse the recent changes list and see if people are being poopy pants." ~ILikeTrains (Wiki friend) "you dont choose to be gay, you just have to be lucky." ~TFU_Satron "WHAT?" ~Zuptin "Did you just call me a flying monkey?" ~Opti "Absol utely." ~Kirdneh "Is your face really necessary?" ~Gouchnox

Oxytocin

You couldn't be more perfect. Although it feels weird that it's the answer of a guy with an heart avatar.
  • TelluriumTellurium Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Posts: 5,398 Mod

Don't mean to get all philosophical, but here we go. Love is when you have an undying care for someone, when you like them more than just a friend. Love is when you put someone ahead of yourself, doing things for them not for you. To love someone is to care forever and never stop caring.

I actually disagree with a couple of those points. I love my friends. I love my cat. I love music, and film, and comics. Love doesn't have to be romantically inclined, or for a person.
    Gouchnox said:

Oxytocin

You couldn't be more perfect. Although it feels weird that it's the answer of a guy with an heart avatar.
    Technically speaking, heart image was designed after a butt, not an actual heart, so it's OK.
    Tellurium said:

I actually disagree with a couple of those points. I love my friends. I love my cat. I love music, and film, and comics. Love doesn't have to be romantically inclined, or for a person.
    Hrm good point I guess
    Shylight said:

Gouchnox said:

Oxytocin

Technically speaking, heart image was designed after a butt, not an actual heart, so it's OK.
    so what your saying is that perfections avatar is supposed to be toes in a butt?
    Shylight said:

Oh is that even a butt ?!
    Gouchnox said:

Shylight said:

Oh is that even a butt ?!
    Actually, there's many theories (including some very disturbing ones), but I just like this one a lot :wink: