Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Is anyone here a furry?

1235»

Comments

• FiremanFireman Posts: 653Member ✭✭✭
    Who cares?! (AKA the jerk button)
    Checkmate.
    There was once a witty signature around here...
    Oh wait, there still is!

THANK YOU SAMEJIMA
  • ShylightShylight Posts: 6,436Moderator, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger Mod
    I most certainly am! (doesn't mean you're a perv for them)
    Anon9mous said:

Fireman said:

Ok now, who cares?

I do, mate.
    DasBloody said:

Shylight said:

Anon9mous said:

Guise
    Guise plz get back on topic
    Plz

So, the picture I PMed you made me think. Humanized animals are anthros, right? What are humans animalized to the same result then?
    Wow, now we are getting philosophical.
    I think that it also is a matter of your world view. If you believe in evolution, where humans actually are evolved animals, it would be like a step back. Or a step forward (also depending on your opinions)
    I... I don't know what you mean by an animalized human. Wouldn't that just be someone pretending to be an animal? (or the same thing?)
    Nope. Well, let's look at this image:

These three were originally human characters. Someone animalized them to this point. So what I'm asking what'd you call such a process? And its result?
    SparklebuttimagePurplesmart
  • Frayu1600Frayu1600 Posts: 4,177Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    I'm most certainly not one.
    Shylight said:

Anon9mous said:

Fireman said:

Ok now, who cares?

I do, mate.
    DasBloody said:

Shylight said:

Anon9mous said:

Guise
    Plz

So, the picture I PMed you made me think. Humanized animals are anthros, right? What are humans animalized to the same result then?
    I think that it also is a matter of your world view. If you believe in evolution, where humans actually are evolved animals, it would be like a step back. Or a step forward (also depending on your opinions)
    I... I don't know what you mean by an animalized human. Wouldn't that just be someone pretending to be an animal? (or the same thing?)

These three were originally human characters. Someone animalized them to this point. So what I'm asking what'd you call such a process? And its result?
    Gib uncensored link

jk hue
    Steam Profile / Osu! Profile / Newgrounds Profile / YouTube Profile (soon™)
    Location: EU (IT) GMT+1 / Likes: Things / Dislikes: Other Things
    About Myself: Busy, Lazy and Crazy, with a spoonful of honey.
    About Yourself: Interested in reading this. I can't believe it. Mom, get the camera!
    Quotes: "10/10 would create more alts to give more awesomes" -Frey / "I'm too lazy to create a quote" -Frey / "Make the future good by making the present better" -Frey
    (\n3n/)
  • Anon9mousAnon9mous Posts: 6,383Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Shylight said:

Anon9mous said:

Fireman said:

Ok now, who cares?

I do, mate.
    DasBloody said:

Shylight said:

Anon9mous said:

Guise
    Plz

Hmm... To be honest, I thought that all anthros were animalized people, not humanized animals... ^^;
    "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some braining to do." ~Dasbloody
    "I'm about 0% sure that that is correct." ~Kirdneh
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Posts: 12,680Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frayu1600 said:

Shylight said:

Anon9mous said:

Fireman said:

Ok now, who cares?

I do, mate.
    DasBloody said:

Shylight said:

Anon9mous said:

Guise
    Plz

Gib uncensored link

jk hue
    HAHAHAHA! funny joke! but really. give link.
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?
    edited March 2015

HAHAHAHA! funny joke! but really. give link.

I was joking.
    Post edited by Tellurium on
    About Yourself: Interested in reading this. I can't believe it. Mom, get the camera!
    Quotes: "10/10 would create more alts to give more awesomes" -Frey / "I'm too lazy to create a quote" -Frey / "Make the future good by making the present better" -Frey
    (\n3n/)
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Posts: 12,680Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Frayu1600 said:

I was joking.

i wasnt.
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?
    edited March 2015

i wasnt.

I know.
    (\n3n/)
  • Anon9mousAnon9mous Posts: 6,383Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Frayu1600 said:

I know.

Link has been given to both :3
    edited March 2015
    Anon9mous said:

Link has been given to both :3

But I was joking..
    (\n3n/)
    Frayu1600 said:

But I was joking..

Too late <3
    Shylight said:

Frayu1600 said:

But I was joking..

Too late <3</p>
    wot?
    (\n3n/)
    Frayu1600 said:

Shylight said:

Frayu1600 said:

But I was joking..

Too late <3</p>
    wot?
    And I said it's too late to apologiiiiiiiiiiiize..... It's too laaaaaaaaate...
  • DarkmatterfireDarkmatterfire Posts: 4,375Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're alright, I guess.
    u wot m8
    Anon9mous said:

Shylight said:

Anon9mous said:

Fireman said:

Ok now, who cares?

I do, mate.
    DasBloody said:

Shylight said:

Anon9mous said:

Guise
    Plz

Hmm... To be honest, I thought that all anthros were animalized people, not humanized animals... ^^;
    Ah, but that's the thing. Anthros are humanized animals by very definition.
    Anthropomorphism, or personification, is attribution of human form or other characteristics to anything other than a human being. The word anthropomorphism was first used in the mid-1700s. The word derives from the Greek ἄνθρωπος (ánthrōpos), "human", and μορφή (morphē), "shape" or "form".
    This thread kills my desktop browser and my laptop keeps autocorrecting anthro to anther -_-
    Some art because I feel like it :p

• TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,359Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    Ooh, are we posting furry art now? Okay, here are some wallpapers from my favorite webcomic:

image 2

image 3
    Tellurium said:

Ooh, are we posting furry art now? Okay, here are some wallpapers from my favorite webcomic:

image 2

image 3

That is some really pretty art! I wish I could compare without devoting my life to art...
  • MissingUTAHMissingUTAH Posts: 35Member ✭✭
    I don't draw furry art or use furry characters, but I do look at it sometimes.
  • MiningcookiesVIIIMiningcookiesVIII Posts: 1,860Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brony =/= furry
    I said, STOP SUICIDING. ~Idler
    Uh your so ugly I frgotz how 2 grammer ~Darkmatterfire
    Why is 10 afraid of people who can't count? Because 7 8 10! ~Pighouse
    You can't get into sigs if you try hard!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!11!!~Darkmatterfire
    Post farmer, an IGM game I made. Thingk RPG, a creative forum game I made. Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love.
    ~A. Dumbledore
  • UiomancantUiomancant Posts: 9,964Member, Cool, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because this was risen from its grave, I shall reveal what I voted.

Also the "Nope, thats not on the list" comment.
    What's a sig btw