Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Best of DashNet Round 13

ExplodingCamelExplodingCamel Posts: 7,477Member ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2015 in Off Topic
cookiefonster won the last round, now it's time for Zyzzyzus vs Shylight!
Post edited by ExplodingCamel on

Best of DashNet Round 13 21 votes

Zyzzyzus
28%
CalamityLauracookiefonsterTFU_SatronerdbeereExplodingCamel 6 votes
Shylight
38%
Frayu1600basketofpuppiesCaesarTelluriumThe_Deranged_UmbreonFatChicken18lgpihlLawful_Evil 8 votes
Just
33%
Anon9mous[Deleted User]UiomancantAuroyaNovoBurntCookieDarkmatterfireJust 7 votes
Tagged:

Comments

• ExplodingCamelExplodingCamel Posts: 7,477Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zyzzyzus
    Oh I accidentaly posted the poll before I finished the third option, vote it if you just want to see the results.
  • AuroyaNovoAuroyaNovo Posts: 5,528Member, Friendly, Cool ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just
    I love you both!
    "Creativity! It's basically just a lot of stealing." ~ Tom Thomas TomSka Ridgewell
    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power." ~ King Baldwin IV (Kingdom of heaven)
  • Lawful_EvilLawful_Evil Posts: 211Member ✭✭
    Shylight
    Modship=instawin
    (Don't ban me plz)
    Zyzzyzus
    Do lurkers count as views?
  • erdbeereerdbeere Posts: 3,374Member, Helpful ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zyzzyzus
    All those tough decisions.
  • Frayu1600Frayu1600 Posts: 4,177Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shylight
    Shylight.
    Steam Profile / Osu! Profile / Newgrounds Profile / YouTube Profile (soon™)
    Location: EU (IT) GMT+1 / Likes: Things / Dislikes: Other Things
    About Myself: Busy, Lazy and Crazy, with a spoonful of honey.
    About Yourself: Interested in reading this. I can't believe it. Mom, get the camera!
    Quotes: "10/10 would create more alts to give more awesomes" -Frey / "I'm too lazy to create a quote" -Frey / "Make the future good by making the present better" -Frey
    (\n3n/)
  • UiomancantUiomancant Posts: 9,556Member, Cool, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just
    I has no opinion.

• TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,404Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    Shylight
    Hardest one yet. I love both of them!

Whoa three way tie.
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Posts: 12,680Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zyzzyzus
    what will happen is "just" wins?
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,404Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    Shylight

what will happen is "just" wins?

Someone creates the account "Just". It moves on to the next round.
  • UiomancantUiomancant Posts: 9,556Member, Cool, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just
    Do they fight to the death if its a tie?

• JustJust Posts: 3Member
    Just
    Winning!
    Zyzzyzus

I'll make a new poll without the neutral option and people will be forced to be vote vote for the Zyzzyzus/Shylight. I'm tempted to move just to the next round if he wins though for lol, even though it would be stupid and everyone would always vote for just and it would be stupid.
  • DarkmatterfireDarkmatterfire Posts: 4,387Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just
    They both the most helpful users here
  • AuroyaNovoAuroyaNovo Posts: 5,528Member, Friendly, Cool ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just

I'll make a new poll without the neutral option and people will be forced to be vote vote for the Zyzzyzus/Shylight. I'm tempted to move just to the next round if he wins though for lol, even though it would be stupid and everyone would always vote for just and it would be stupid.
    I actually would vote for both of them, but that's not possible.
    "Creativity! It's basically just a lot of stealing." ~ Tom Thomas TomSka Ridgewell
    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power." ~ King Baldwin IV (Kingdom of heaven)
    Zyzzyzus
    Voting is over.