Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.
⚠️ The DashNet forums will be shut down on September 12th 2019.⚠️

Please see here for more information.

AuroyaNovos drawings collection

Comments

• GouchnoxGouchnox Posts: 6,475Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    DasBloody said:

It's getting better and better, keep it going :3

Note to myself: It's not a good plan to draw in Math, even if you already know everything and you're bored with the same damn super-easy exercises. The teacher might not like it.
    image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
  • IdlerIdler Posts: 3,225Member, Wiener, Double Wiener ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    DasBloody said:

Idler said:

The problem is that I can't find an recommended pony so I can use Prtscr (a like-LightShot) to capture a picture.

Don't worry, I know Nightmare Moon :3
    Ok, fine. Once the colouring of Nightmare Moon is finished, I will try and copy my picture using PrtScr (link app.prntscr.com) and attempt to copy a picture to picture of profile.
    "Banned for not putting your quote to signature." - Tellurium
  • Anon9mousAnon9mous Posts: 6,383Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    DasBloody said:

@Anon9mous‌ , your request is giving me a pretty hard time. I can't stop thinking about it. I have some ideas, but none of them seems to fit perfectly.
    But I will do it. Even if it eats my brain.

Edit: Oh, and has your question already been answered? The "What is behind the black of my avatar" one?

Well, that's good to know.
    Yup! It's the old default avatar :3
    "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some braining to do." ~Dasbloody
    "I'm about 0% sure that that is correct." ~Kirdneh
  • Anon9mousAnon9mous Posts: 6,383Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    So, status updates on all of the pics?
    Without actually showing the pictures, of course.
  • AuroyaNovoAuroyaNovo Posts: 5,493Member, Friendly, Helpful, Cool ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anon9mous said:

So, status updates on all of the pics?

Without actually showing the pictures, of course.
    Well, I've got a few already in my head, I'm doing sketches tomorrow. But some (like yours) are still unfinished.
    I still have no fucking clue how to cross a pony with a train :3

Next ones to be done should be Miss Satrons, Shylights, Youkcats and CNs.
    Since I'll have time for sketching every Wednesday, I might be able to draw things that actually looks like ponies. An after that, I might as well discover what a freaking pony-train-thingy looks like.
    Now I'm starting to get faster at sketching. Oh wait, not my thread again.

• TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,359Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    You're making me want to draw ponies too, so I can join in on taking over Bloody's thread with my drawings.
    I must admit it quickly becomes a fun and addicting thing. And I used to hate myself about drawing. Now I don't hate myself that much. Thanks guys. (well, especially @DasBloody‌ )
    We simply could create a new thread for everypony who wants to draw ponies. One where you can post your pics and mabe get criticism and tipps if wanted.
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,359Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    DasBloody said:

We simply could create a new thread for everypony who wants to draw ponies. One where you can post your pics and mabe get criticism and tipps if wanted.

It wouldn't be as funny, but it would certainly be more logical :3
    Each time I create a thread from someone's idea, it gets spammed with crap and dies in three hours. Ya'll do it. (oh and I'm really close to finishing my sketch. After that, I'm gonna gimp it)
    Well, you could continue to post images here in my thread, I don't have a problem with it.
  • ShylightShylight Posts: 6,436Moderator, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger Mod
    edited September 2014
    Gouchnox said:

Each time I create a thread from someone's idea, it gets spammed with crap and dies in three hours. Ya'll do it. (oh and I'm really close to finishing my sketch. After that, I'm gonna gimp it)

I really advise you to inskape it instead. Gimp is not really good for inking.
    SparklebuttimagePurplesmart
    Shylight said:

Gouchnox said:

I really advise you to inskape it instead. Gimp is not really good for inking.
    Absolutely agreed. Inkscape is like Captain Jack Sparrow for ponies, while gimp is like William Turner.
    DasBloody said:

Inkscape is like Captain Jack Sparrow for ponies, while gimp is like William Turner.

I'm downloading Inkscape right now.
    I've already downloaded it... but I'm a noob at using it.
    DasBloody said:

Well, you could continue to post images here in my thread, I don't have a problem with it.

What I'm saying is that it's a good idea, but I won't do it. You could do it if you want, and I support the idea.
  • MisakaMisaka Posts: 75Member ✭✭
    Can you draw a pony version of Misaka? Asks Misaka, suggesting what @DasBloody‌ should draw.
    A cat, yet "Dog"... hehe...
    Gouchnox said:

I've already downloaded it... but I'm a noob at using it.

Have a look at this little tutorial. It pretty much simplifies the whole process and takss care of the confusion which tools to use.
    Tellurium said:

DasBloody said:

Inkscape is like Captain Jack Sparrow for ponies, while gimp is like William Turner.

Good boy :3
    Misaka said:

Can you draw a pony version of Misaka? Asks Misaka, suggesting what @DasBloody‌ should draw.

I'll add it to the list, but I have to read something about your Misaka first, since I don't know anything about her right now :3
    DasBloody said:

Tellurium said:

DasBloody said:

Well the "right now" part was a lie, but I will as soon as I get back to my good computer. Mostly I was announcing my decision to, the Pirates of the Caribbean comparison was the winner :3
    Am I getting better at life ?

The legs are looking pretty funky for some reason...
    But hey, now I have my personally-drawn oc, with my new mane !
    I changed the conventional nose/wings a bit. I need to get better at wings...
    Tellurium said:

DasBloody said:

Tellurium said:

DasBloody said:

Well the "right now" part was a lie, but I will as soon as I get back to my good computer. Mostly I was announcing my decision to, the Pirates of the Caribbean comparison was the winner :3
    Heh, I was watching the whole series again last week :3
    But you don't need a good computer to use inkscape. I can run it on my tablet, which only got 2Gb of ram. One more point towards the Jack-Sparrowness of inkscape.
    edited September 2014
    *looks at the tutorial*
    And they say that Gimp is hard...
    *sigh*
    I'm never gonna get this to work...
    *cries in a corner*
    Gouchnox said:

Am I getting better at life ?

The legs are looking pretty funky for some reason...
    But hey, now I have my personally-drawn oc, with my new mane !
    I changed the conventional nose/wings a bit. I need to get better at wings...
    You will get better over time. And in fact, I recommend to practice pony anatomy by simply taking a picture of an existing pony out of the series and drawing it a few times.
    I practiced wings with this picture of Princess Twilight.
    If you want some criticism, say so, I'm not that much of a pro, but I've learned a few things I can share :3
    DasBloody said:

Tellurium said:

DasBloody said:

Tellurium said:

DasBloody said:

But you don't need a good computer to use inkscape. I can run it on my tablet, which only got 2Gb of ram. One more point towards the Jack-Sparrowness of inkscape.
    I've been wanting to watch PoTC and LoTR again side by side to decide which one is my favorite movie series, but they're too long to watch on school nights... Especially the LoTR extended editions. And watching them over the course of multiple nights lessens the experience, I say! Maybe I'll wait for Christmas vacation.

Speaking of derailing...

The real reason I'll wait to get home to download it is not that I think it won't run on this computer, but because it will totally distract me from finishing the WD update! By confining the ponies to home, I can make sure I can finish the update as well. Oh, and my sketchbooks are at home too.
    Tellurium said:

DasBloody said:

Tellurium said:

DasBloody said:

Tellurium said:

DasBloody said:

I've been wanting to watch PoTC and LoTR again side by side to decide which one is my favorite movie series, but they're too long to watch on school nights... Especially the LoTR extended editions. And watching them over the course of multiple nights lessens the experience, I say! Maybe I'll wait for Christmas vacation.

Speaking of derailing...

The real reason I'll wait to get home to download it is not that I think it won't run on this computer, but because it will totally distract me from finishing the WD update! By confining the ponies to home, I can make sure I can finish the update as well. Oh, and my sketchbooks are at home too.
    I honestly can say that I like PotC way more than Lotr. I mean, they got pirates! And Jack Sparrow!

And I was only talking about the "no powerful PC needed" stuff to add one more point for inkscape :3 (I wonder if it would run on my fridge)
    Well, I'm excited for the next pictures!
    Anon9mous said:

Well, I'm excited for the next pictures!

Heh, me too :3
    (I'm going for some easy ones first. I already have a pretty awesome idea for the TFU AJ, but that will take some time, since it is pretty complex)
    DasBloody said:

I practiced wings with this picture of Princess Twilight.

Actually wings are different depending on the pony.
    You have regular pegasi wings.
    You have Twilight/Cadence/Luna style.
    And you have Celestia.