Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

AuroyaNovos drawings collection

AuroyaNovoAuroyaNovo Member, Friendly, Cool Posts: 5,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 15 in Off Topic
My deviantart: http://dasbloody.deviantart.com/
(namechange would require a core membership, so I don't do that yet. Don't be confused.)

Latest creations:
Princess Luna (pencils only)
Princess Auroya (pencils only)

My own OC, princess Auroya of the dawn
i.imgur.com/yxCO3IZ.png

A requested OC
classic cel shading and blurred shading

Some Invader Zim ponies
Zim
Tak
Gaz

Some old requests I've drawn:
Tellurium (Shy Lyra)
Coloured
Anon9mous (Ponyfied avatar)
Coloured
TFU_Satron (AJ TFU version)
Coloured v1 | v2 | v3
Shylight (Fluttershy-Twilight fusion)
Coloured
Post edited by Chisako on
Tagged:

Comments

• DarkmatterfireDarkmatterfire Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist Posts: 4,395 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Draw Trixie shooting Laser beams everywhere lol
  • AuroyaNovoAuroyaNovo Member, Friendly, Cool Posts: 5,520 ✭✭✭✭✭

Draw Trixie shooting Laser beams everywhere lol

Careful, careful. Don't underestimate my imagination. The first picture coming to my mind was trixie in a stormtrooper uniform with a blaster. A lil bit more info please :3
  • DarkmatterfireDarkmatterfire Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist Posts: 4,395 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SHE BE SHOOTING DOWN AIR BALLOONS WITH TWILIGHTS FACE ON IT
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny Posts: 12,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    applejack with a TFU logo.
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?

Post that logo, please. And where should it be? Background, next to AJ, or whatever?
  • GouchnoxGouchnox Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    My first Pony Drawing ever made.

... and it's an OC alicorn.
    image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny Posts: 12,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DasBloody said:

Post that logo, please. And where should it be? Background, next to AJ, or whatever?
    applejack with a hoofband saying the letters "TFU"
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?

DasBloody said:

applejack with a hoofband saying the letters "TFU"
    Okay, that's not that hard. Please stand in line while the other customers are being served :3
    Here is shy Lyra so far, not finished (as you might notice). Her mane and tail are pretty cool to draw, but I also had some trouble with it :3

• RedCookie6666RedCookie6666 Member, Flagger Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DasBloody said:

Here is shy Lyra so far, not finished (as you might notice). Her mane and tail are pretty cool to draw, but I also had some trouble with it :3

The front hooves are barely visible. 13spooky666me
    RedCookie6666 here, wishing I could post more.
    ...Eh, whatever. Very little happens on the forums these days.

DasBloody said:

The front hooves are barely visible. 13spooky666me
    That is because they were not there. That's why I said she isn't finished yet :3

But now, she almost is ready. Sketch is done, and I did some pencil colouring because I felt like it. Going for gimp colouring next.

Do your best "Mary Sue" OC you can. Bonus points if it's an alicorn.

Wow, that will be a tricky one. But I see what I can do. And of course she will be an alicorn. What kind of Mary Sue would she be if she wasn't an alicorn.
  • YoukCatYoukCat Member Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    How about a yellowish red Unicorn (Pony if it has too, I'm thinking of MLP here) with a Moon cutie mark. Anything else you can make up.
  • ShylightShylight Moderator, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger Posts: 6,452 Mod
    edited September 2014
    Well, let's see... A pony I'd want to be drawn? Obviously the one I've got my username from! A fusion of Twilight and Fluttershy. I can provide a point of reference to what she might look like, but I'd really prefer to see your vision :)
    SparklebuttimagePurplesmart
    YoukCat said:

How about a yellowish red Unicorn (Pony if it has too, I'm thinking of MLP here) with a Moon cutie mark. Anything else you can make up.

As mentioned: I only draw da ponies. And in my brain, there are only the ponies from MLP.
    And I can do that. Please stand by while the previous customers are being served.
    Shylight said:

Well, let's see... A pony I'd want to be drawn? Obviously the one I've got my username from! A fusion of Twilight and Fluttershy. I can provide a point of reference to what she might look like, but I'd really prefer to see your vision :)

Ye, that is interesting. And I already got a picture of it stuck in my head :3
  • IdlerIdler Member, Wiener, Double Wiener Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Draw a Nightmare!
    "Banned for not putting your quote to signature." - Tellurium
  • grisha5grisha5 Member Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭
    i don't like ponies so much but... make a picture of rainbow dash flying in the clouds?
    "I took things too fart." -KhantStopButtnugget.
    Damn counter
  • YoukCatYoukCat Member Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭
    I will pay you with making it by giving you 3 awesomes.
    YoukCat said:

I will pay you with making it by giving you 3 awesomes.

I don't accept any payments. I draw for fun, that's enough for me :3
    Fine, gimp fucked up. Can't get it to work anymore. I'll go with inkscape only now, not sure what that will be like then.
    Mabe I'm doing some sketches of further requests before colouring.
    Gouchnox said:

Btw, is that a request?
  • TelluriumTellurium Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Posts: 5,398 Mod
    edited September 2014
    DasBloody said:

But now, she almost is ready. Sketch is done, and I did some pencil colouring because I felt like it. Going for gimp colouring next.

That's awesome, I love it!
    DasBloody said:

Do your best "Mary Sue" OC you can. Bonus points if it's an alicorn.

Wow, that will be a tricky one. But I see what I can do. And of course she will be an alicorn. What kind of Mary Sue would she be if she wasn't an alicorn.
    Don't forget to make her black & red, or some similar coloring that a 10 year old would think is really cool. :P
  • Anon9mousAnon9mous Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist Posts: 6,444 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm... Interesting! I don't really have any requests, though...
    "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some braining to do." ~Dasbloody
    "I'm about 0% sure that that is correct." ~Kirdneh
  • GouchnoxGouchnox Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    DasBloody said:

Gouchnox said:

Btw, is that a request?
    Nope, that's me doing crap. Don't even bother looking at it.
    image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
    Tellurium said:

DasBloody said:

That's awesome, I love it!
    Somehow, her "arms" are a little bit short. Seems a little weird looking at her now. I think I'll redo her, or fix it when colouring.
    Anon9mous said:

Hmm... Interesting! I don't really have any requests, though...

As soon as you got one, feel free to share it :3
    Gouchnox said:

DasBloody said:

Gouchnox said:

Btw, is that a request?
    Nope, that's me doing crap. Don't even bother looking at it.
    But I actually think it's done pretty well for your first attempt. Mine wasn't better :3
  • Anon9mousAnon9mous Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist Posts: 6,444 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm... I really don't have any ideas for pony pics, though...
    "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some braining to do." ~Dasbloody
    "I'm about 0% sure that that is correct." ~Kirdneh