Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Yet another AMA

ShylightShylight Moderator, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger Posts: 6,452 Mod
Because why the hell not?
SparklebuttimagePurplesmart

Comments

• TelluriumTellurium Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Posts: 5,398 Mod
    What is it like being a sub-moderator? Do you feel like you are above the peasant masses, as one of Lord Opti's chosen ones?
  • KarlolinKarlolin Member Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How in the name of Zuptin did you get to be chosen as a mod?
  • ShylightShylight Moderator, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger Posts: 6,452 Mod
    Tellurium said:

What is it like being a sub-moderator? Do you feel like you are above the peasant masses, as one of Lord Opti's chosen ones?

Not really. It's more additional responsibilities than anything else. And a lot of worrying whether I should act sternly in some cases. This actually reminds me to take my valerian extract, thanks.
    BTGc1 said:

How in the name of Zuptin did you get to be chosen as a mod?

I have no idea. One day Opti PMd me asking whether I'm interesting in helping to moderate this forum or not. He mentioned that I was on forum for a long time and had a high post quality, so these factors were considered at the very least.
  • ZuptinpaiZuptinpai Member Posts: 57 ✭✭
    BTGc1 said:

How in the name of Zuptinpai did you get to be chosen as a mod?

FTFY
    Bump. (Am I really this boring? ._.)
  • TelluriumTellurium Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Posts: 5,398 Mod
    You're not boring, people just have trouble asking/thinking of questions. My AMA was never popular either. And I made WD, dammit! What good is making something popular if you aren't popular??

Uh... speaking of having trouble asking/thinking of questions. Hm. Come on, I like hearing people talk about stuff... I can do this...

Okay, uh... What...

Are your... interests...?

Most generic question ever, but if you like talking about yourself you can go on for a while with that one :3
  • ExplodingCamelExplodingCamel Member Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you like it better now that you're a full mod?
    edited September 2014

Do you like it better now that you're a full mod?

It's certainly easier when things come to dealing with spammers. It also puts me under much more pressure though.
    Tellurium said:

Okay, uh... What...

Most generic question ever, but if you like talking about yourself you can go on for a while with that one :3
    That's… A hard one, actually. I enjoy reading, playing games (both video and tabletop), cross-stitching and dabbling with coding. Also I like making muffins from time to time. Although my latest ones didn't really look nearly as good as I hoped they would:

Speaking of reading, "Dresden Files" is probably my favorite series at the moment (although I'm yet to read book 15. Better get to it, I guess <3)

Interests in music… I love metal. Stuff like

Dragonforce and

Otep. <small>Nightcore is a guilty pleasure >_>

EDIT: youtube really breaks this forum >_<
  • LauraLaura Member, Internet Detective, Friendly, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tellurium said:

You're not boring, people just have trouble asking/thinking of questions. My AMA was never popular either. And I made WD, dammit! What good is making something popular if you aren't popular??

Uh... speaking of having trouble asking/thinking of questions. Hm. Come on, I like hearing people talk about stuff... I can do this...

Okay, uh... What...

the same happens to me, my AMA barely exists

Shylight, what's your opinion in jerks?
  • The_Deranged_UmbreonThe_Deranged_Umbreon Member Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭
    Why did your AMA do better than mine? *Sobs*
    "This is when I browse the recent changes list and see if people are being poopy pants." ~ILikeTrains (Wiki friend) "you dont choose to be gay, you just have to be lucky." ~TFU_Satron "WHAT?" ~Zuptin "Did you just call me a flying monkey?" ~Opti "Absol utely." ~Kirdneh "Is your face really necessary?" ~Gouchnox
    Odin said:

Tellurium said:

Okay, uh... What...

Pitiful, hateful beings.

No idea :(
    Why are you shy? Why are you Light?
    "This is when I browse the recent changes list and see if people are being poopy pants." ~ILikeTrains (Wiki friend) "you dont choose to be gay, you just have to be lucky." ~TFU_Satron "WHAT?" ~Zuptin "Did you just call me a flying monkey?" ~Opti "Absol utely." ~Kirdneh "Is your face really necessary?" ~Gouchnox
    Why are you Shylight?

Why are you Shylight?

I've been born this way!

But the serious answer would be: this username is a merge of names of two my favourite ponies — Fluttershy and Twilight. To be honest, I didn't come up with it myself. The honors go to the old unfinished fanfic about, well, these two merging. I've adopted this name, since I can easily relate to these two, so it just… Suits me, I guess.
    Shylight said:

Why are you Shylight?

I've been born this way!

But the serious answer would be: this username is a merge of names of two my favourite ponies — Fluttershy and Twilight. To be honest, I didn't come up with it myself. The honors go to the old unfinished fanfic about, well, these two merging. I've adopted this name, since I can easily relate to these two, so it just… Suits me, I guess.
    oh cool!
  • LauraLaura Member, Internet Detective, Friendly, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shylight said:

Odin said:

Tellurium said:

Okay, uh... What...

Pitiful, hateful beings.

i thought you loved me
    Odin said:

Shylight said:

Odin said:

Tellurium said:

Okay, uh... What...

Pitiful, hateful beings.

i thought you loved me
    But you're not a jerk <3
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny Posts: 12,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    can i lick you all over?
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?

can i lick you all over?

Obviously. Although, sadly, you won't find it very enjoyable. :(
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny Posts: 12,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shylight said:

can i lick you all over?

didnt anon turn you into a woman?
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?

Shylight said:

can i lick you all over?

Hmm, fair point. Then again, he turned me into a furry and knocked me up, so are you sure you want to go with that particular setting? :p
    Shylight said:

Shylight said:

can i lick you all over?

Hmm, fair point. Then again, he turned me into a furry and knocked me up, so are you sure you want to go with that particular setting? :p
    hm... not really into pregnancy.

DAMN IT ANON!
    Lurimous Bloodshy OT4 4ever?

Shylight said:

Shylight said:

can i lick you all over?

DAMN IT ANON!
    Oh, don't worry. He overshot it. So, in that timeline, I'm a mother now. O_o
    Shylight said:

Shylight said:

Shylight said:

can i lick you all over?

DAMN IT ANON!
    are you by any chance the mother of my children?

Shylight said:

Shylight said:

Shylight said:

can i lick you all over?

DAMN IT ANON!
    are you by any chance the mother of my children?
    A good question. I'm not entirely sure whose children Anon magicked onto me.
    Tellurium said:

You missed my question. :p
    Tellurium said:

Tellurium said:

You missed my question. :p
    Oh darn, I did. Here, have this apologetic lick. -licks Luri-

Also ye, that's a good OT4 :P
    who are the top 4 people you would pair me with?