Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Best of DashNet Round 8

ExplodingCamelExplodingCamel Member Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2015 in Off Topic
With Anon9mous winning the last round by a landslide, it's now time for round 8, Odin vs BurntCookie!

Best of DashNet Round 8 24 votes

Odin
29%
CalamityAnon9mous[Deleted User]MatryoshkaCaesarChaotic_NeutralExplodingCamel 7 votes
BurntCookie
70%
That_Cookie_GuyLauraRedCookie6666cookiefonsterjapanmanTFU_SatronClickingGhostIdleGamesRockAuroyaNovoBurntCookieerdbeereDarkmatterfireTelluriumGabidou99Supercookie314FatChicken18lgpihl 17 votes
Post edited by ExplodingCamel on
Tagged:

Comments

• erdbeereerdbeere Member, Helpful Posts: 3,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BurntCookie
    and another difficult decision...
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny Posts: 12,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BurntCookie
    erdbeere said:

and another difficult decision...

i agree. ITS TOO FRIKEN HARD!
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?
  • cookiefonstercookiefonster Member, Helpful, Conversationalist Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭
    BurntCookie
    BC, I kinda know him better.

• BurntCookieBurntCookie Member, Internet Detective, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    BurntCookie
    I can't vote on this one, ignore my vote.
    Voting purely to see results.
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BurntCookieBurntCookie Member, Internet Detective, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BurntCookie

BC, I kinda know him better.

STALKER!1111!!!
  • TelluriumTellurium Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Posts: 5,398 Mod
    BurntCookie
    That was a hard one, I like them both a lot. But BC has been a nice feedbacker feedback giving guy? feedback... supplier for WD, so that tipped the scales a bit. On the other hand, he is my avatar nemesis! Should have voted for Odin!!
    BurntCookie
    Tellurium said:

That was a hard one, I like them both a lot. But BC has been a nice feedbacker feedback giving guy? feedback... supplier for WD, so that tipped the scales a bit. On the other hand, he is my avatar nemesis! Should have voted for Odin!!

I would use a different facehooping pony... but I can't find one that isn't a pony already "taken"
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny Posts: 12,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BurntCookie

Tellurium said:

I would use a different facehooping pony... but I can't find one that isn't a pony already "taken"

What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?
  • LauraLaura Member, Internet Detective, Friendly, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BurntCookie
    i honestly never expected to win

Odin is a jerk to me.

when i came to this forum i was expecting to be a jerk to everyone
    maybe i would not be so jerk to you if you weren't such a jerk for other people
  • RedCookie6666RedCookie6666 Member, Flagger Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BurntCookie
    Yay, the 1% is gone again!

Must be busy being the 1%.
    RedCookie6666 here, wishing I could post more.
    ...Eh, whatever. Very little happens on the forums these days.
  • Anon9mousAnon9mous Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist Posts: 6,444 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Odin
    Well, this was insanely hard... I do know Odin a lot better than Burnt, though. I also know that both of you are just as awesome!
    "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some braining to do." ~Dasbloody
    "I'm about 0% sure that that is correct." ~Kirdneh
  • RedCookie6666RedCookie6666 Member, Flagger Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BurntCookie
    The 1% reunited with the 99% to become the 100%.
    RedCookie6666 here, wishing I could post more.
    ...Eh, whatever. Very little happens on the forums these days.
  • TelluriumTellurium Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Posts: 5,398 Mod
    BurntCookie

The 1% reunited with the 99% to become the 100%.

I believe the deal is that polls don't show fractions, so the 1% are not absent, but invisible.
  • ExplodingCamelExplodingCamel Member Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odin
    Voting is over.