Use the search function before posting a thread. A similar thread might already exist!
About antimatter condenser
  • oBecksoBecks
    Im now getting 100 and going to reset, is there any way to get them easier? i got now 90 and 22bil cps.
    and how much chips will i get if i have 12,000,000,000,000,000 cookies baked over time? thank you
  • MarakMarak
    Everything is easier on a reset, because the Heavenly Chips make the whole game accelerate. The key is to re-buy Get Lucky (the 77 trillion Golden Cookie upgrade) as soon as you can and get your Frenzy/Lucky Golden Cookie combos going ASAP.

With 12 quadrillion cookies baked all time, you'll get roughly 150 Heavenly Chips. You can see a chart on the Cookie Clicker Wiki if you like. ( http://cookieclicker.wikia.com/wiki/Heavenly_Chips )
  • oBecksoBecks
    thats not bad for first reset is it?
    and to get the achivments of reseting with specipic amounts of cookies, is it all time baked, or what i have in the bank?
  • Code14715Code14715
    150 for first reset is very good, actually. Don't worry about the achievements, either, with 12 quadrillion all time, you'll get all of them.
  • oBecksoBecks
    so now im just going to get 100 antimatter condenser and reset and get all achivments, kk thanks buddy !
  • MarakMarak
    You might wanna reset before going after 100 Condensers; the last 5 cost over 35 quadrillion cookies in total - that's a LOT of Frenzy/Lucky combos because your CpS will cap at about 22 billion on a first-time playthrough. With Heavenly Cookies, you can easily double that (which makes those Frenzy/Lucky combos so much bigger) and make those quadrillions much, much, MUCH faster.

Up to you, though. Be advised that I did what you're suggesting - get 100 condensers without resetting - and it took me about 8 hours of active Golden Cookie hunting. Pretty dull.
  • oBecksoBecks
    while im waiting for the cookies im getting more cookies baked and more chips, so technicli i got no lose here
  • RachelRachel
    Technically, you are losing massive amounts of cookies, and chips, and time by not resetting. You'll get the 100 antimatter condensers wayyyyy faster if you do.
  • Code14715Code14715
    Rachel said:

Technically, you are losing massive amounts of cookies, and chips, and time by not resetting. You'll get the 100 antimatter condensers wayyyyy faster if you do.

That's true, but it works the other way, too. If you reset too often, then you're spending more time building up to the point where you start earning heavenly chips, than you are earning them.
  • MarakMarak
    Rachel said:

Agreed. Trying to buy the 900 trillion cookie Kitten upgrade, and Time Machines from 80-100 AND Condensers from 70-100 all takes for-freaking-ever when you try to do it without resetting. Even with Golden Cookie combos.

Post edited by Marak at 2013-09-21 20:20:30
  • oBecksoBecks
    I got 91 now! U WONT BRAKE ME
  • BazzokaBazzoka
    I managed to get 100 antimatter condensers, and in turn all the achievements, with out resetting. Helps that I left it running while I went to sleep and was super diligent about clicking golden cookies.
  • Code14715Code14715
    Bazzoka said:

I managed to get 100 antimatter condensers, and in turn all the achievements, with out resetting. Helps that I left it running while I went to sleep and was super diligent about clicking golden cookies.

Yeah, but how long did it take you?
  • RachelRachel
    Code14715 said:

Rachel said:

That's true, but it works the other way, too. If you reset too often, then you're spending more time building up to the point where you start earning heavenly chips, than you are earning them.

"Too often" is like, more than once a day. I reset every 2 days or so, and gain a couple hundred chips each time. Once you've got a decent amount of heavenly chips, it only takes a few hours to get back to high cps anyway.
  • BazzokaBazzoka
    Code14715 said:

Bazzoka said:

Yeah, but how long did it take you?

Good question. I think a couple of days? May or may not be the most efficient, but it certainly got me all the achievements and like 200~ chips in the process, so I can't really complain.
    Post edited by Bazzoka at 2013-09-21 22:05:11
  • oBecksoBecks
    well im keeping my internet working most of the day, so i get a lot of cookies, and when i have time i farm golden cookies like 3 hours or so, so ill get 100 in a day, i just want to get in the first run all the achivments :).
  • Darkfeather21Darkfeather21
    Still on my first playthrough, got 200 cursors and grandmas, 150 farms, factories, mines, shipments, and alchemy labs, 100 portals, time machines, and antimatter condensers, and now 85 prisms.

Take that, heavenly chips. I don't need you.
  • CclickerCclicker
    This thread has 5 months, you know ?
  • MasterSparkyMasterSparky
    Posts: 7,532Member, Internet Detective, Helpful, Flagger, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist

Take that, heavenly chips. I don't need you.

Welcome to the dark side, where heavenly chips are for noobs.

Approching LNBA because prisms...

EDIT: sold some ACs and rushed for 100 prisms and doubling upgrade, hit 1 trillion CpS
    Post edited by MasterSparky at 2014-02-15 16:24:59

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

In this Discussion

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.