Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

WHAT IS THIS SUBFORUM FOR?

OptiOpti Administrator, Game Dev, Server Operator Posts: 699 Admin
edited September 2013 in Help
This is a new sub-forum to split up the two kinds of issues being posted in Bug Reports.

From now on:
If you are experiencing glitches or issues that appear to be on your side, use the help section.
This includes but is not limited to; save game problems, black screens, general questions and being unable to load the game.

If you think your problem is a bug in the game, write up a Bug Report.
Please note that Bug Reports must include details of your problem.

Comments

• Jeanette9aJeanette9a Member Posts: 1
    sorry for beeing such a newbie but i have to ask:

Bug? - why does the dunk the cookie achievement have a problem working in chrome?

Suggestion maybe? - i know we have everything from farms to prisms but an idea struck me, like lightning from the sky and i found my self asking: " are we gonna start fishing cookies or somethin' now?"
    yeah... crazy but hey i'm just throwing it out there.
  • JacobMIXJacobMIX Member, Helpful, Flagger, Conversationalist Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭

Bug? - why does the dunk the cookie achievement have a problem working in chrome?

No one has this ''problem''.

Suggestion maybe? - i know we have everything from farms to prisms but an idea struck me, like lightning from the sky and i found my self asking: " are we gonna start fishing cookies or somethin' now?"
    yeah... crazy but hey i'm just throwing it out there.

Don't post your ''ideas'' here.
    I’m me and that’s that
    GG = Good-Game
    Does anyone still keep count? :
    SOPA 1.0 / 2.0 / 3.0 | PIPA | ACTA
    CISPA | PCIP | FISA | NDAA | TPP

And if you need any help you can get it here: Part 1, Part 2, Read, DUPES, 2.0
  • herinthmuseherinthmuse Member Posts: 2
    Hey guys, for the life of me, I have no idea how to create an account with Cookie Clicker so we can shut down the computer and come back to the game...By creating an account here, am I going to effectively be able to bring up the game again under this name? Anyhow, a quick answer would be real helpful. Thanks so much!
  • BillaboBillabo Member, Friendly, Conversationalist Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016

Hey guys, for the life of me, I have no idea how to create an account with Cookie Clicker so we can shut down the computer and come back to the game...By creating an account here, am I going to effectively be able to bring up the game again under this name? Anyhow, a quick answer would be real helpful. Thanks so much!

This account will not save your cookie clicker progress, no. Here's how to save (though it should also save automatically):
    1. Click Options
    2. Click Save to file
    3. Choose where to save the file and what to name it and click save
    4. When you're ready to play again, do the same but click Load from file and choose that file.

Or:
    1. Click Options
    2. Click Export save
    3. Press Control+C (or Cmd+C if on Mac OS)
    4. Open Notepad (or TextEdit)
    5. Press Ctrl+V (or Cmd+V)
    6. Save the file
    7. When you're ready to play again, open that file, press Ctrl+A, then Ctrl+C, then click Import save and press Ctrl+V

And for future reference when using these forums, please create a new thread instead of adding onto a stickied thread. To create a new thread, click that big "New Discussion" button in the upper right corner. Be sure to choose the correct place to post it, too.
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154