Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Best of DashNet round 2

OldMammalOldMammal Posts: 7,448Member ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2015 in Off Topic
Round 2 is here. TFU won the last round. This time it's 123abc vs diamond!
Post edited by OldMammal on

Best of DashNet round 2 18 votes

1234abcdcba4321
44%
1234abcdcba4321LauracookiefonsteriAMminchoCaesarBurntCookieGabidou99OldMammal 8 votes
diamond655
55%
CalamityFrayu1600StintheBeastAnon9mous[Deleted User]TFU_SatronNathansbuderdbeereDarkmatterfireTellurium 10 votes
Tagged:

Comments

• TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,358Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    diamond655
    What happened to ThatDude?
  • OldMammalOldMammal Posts: 7,448Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    1234abcdcba4321
    Tellurium said:

He's in the next round against C_N. Their post count aren't similar but they're both trolls so I had to put them against each other.
  • Frayu1600Frayu1600 Posts: 4,177Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    diamond655
    I don't even know diamond655 but it's certanely better than a reputation cheater.
    ... jk
    Steam Profile / Osu! Profile / Newgrounds Profile / YouTube Profile (soon™)
    Location: EU (IT) GMT+1 / Likes: Things / Dislikes: Other Things
    About Myself: Busy, Lazy and Crazy, with a spoonful of honey.
    About Yourself: Interested in reading this. I can't believe it. Mom, get the camera!
    Quotes: "10/10 would create more alts to give more awesomes" -Frey / "I'm too lazy to create a quote" -Frey / "Make the future good by making the present better" -Frey
    (\n3n/)
    1234abcdcba4321
    Frayu1600 said:

I don't even know diamond655 but it's certanely better than a reputation cheater.
    ... jk

That's because he was banned by his parents from the forums for 3 months due to zam spam. He's known for derailing threads and turning them into roleplays.
  • Anon9mousAnon9mous Posts: 6,383Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    diamond655

Frayu1600 said:

... jk

That's because he was banned by his parents from the forums for 3 months due to zam spam. He's known for derailing threads and turning them into roleplays.
    ...Not like I mind that, though...
    "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some braining to do." ~Dasbloody
    "I'm about 0% sure that that is correct." ~Kirdneh
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Posts: 12,680Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny ✭✭✭✭✭
    diamond655
    ill have to go with my old rp buddy.
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?
  • ShylightShylight Posts: 6,436Moderator, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger Mod

Tellurium said:

He's in the next round against C_N. Their post count aren't similar but they're both trolls so I had to put them against each other.
    You need to make tournament brackets on Challonge or something, to avoid such questions ^_^
    SparklebuttimagePurplesmart
  • cookiefonstercookiefonster Posts: 1,922Member, Helpful, Conversationalist ✭✭✭
    1234abcdcba4321
    1234, isn't a derailer.

• TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Posts: 12,680Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny ✭✭✭✭✭
    diamond655

1234, isn't a derailer.

diamond hasnt derailed a thread in months!
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?
  • Anon9mousAnon9mous Posts: 6,383Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    diamond655

ill have to go with my old rp buddy.

Yeah, his roleplays were fun :3
  • CalamityCalamity Posts: 15,094Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    diamond655
    never really knew him but he was cool :)
    Compete with others to become the strongest of all! (Forum Game)
    edited August 2014
    1234abcdcba4321
    OK. Voting ends at midnight US Central time! Or really when I get the chance to look, considering tommorow is my first day of school.
  • BurntCookieBurntCookie Posts: 4,971Member, Internet Detective, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    1234abcdcba4321
    This is also a close one. 1234abcdcba4321 is a badge cheater, but diamond turned things into roleplays. They're both nice. Should have voted diamond.
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    1234abcdcba4321
    Voting ends when I get back from school, whenever that happens to be in your timezone!
  • StintheBeastStintheBeast Posts: 1,868Member, Cool ✭✭✭
    diamond655
    I think we already know who won. 123 probably would've won if he wouldn't of cheated the new system, but now everyone hates him for it. :#
    I buy stuff

"911 what is your emerganc... hold on got an Elder Frenzy... "~sounds of frantic clicking - BasketofPuppies
    1234abcdcba4321
    Voting is over!
  • BurntCookieBurntCookie Posts: 4,971Member, Internet Detective, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    1234abcdcba4321
    What will the next one be?
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    1234abcdcba4321

ThatDude vs C_N.
    diamond655

ThatDude vs C_N.
    And after that? Followed by?
  • Frayu1600Frayu1600 Posts: 4,177Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    diamond655
    Anon9mous said:

ThatDude vs C_N.
    I hope for the Frayu1600 VS Cookie as next.
    Steam Profile / Osu! Profile / Newgrounds Profile / YouTube Profile (soon™)
    Location: EU (IT) GMT+1 / Likes: Things / Dislikes: Other Things
    About Myself: Busy, Lazy and Crazy, with a spoonful of honey.
    About Yourself: Interested in reading this. I can't believe it. Mom, get the camera!
    Quotes: "10/10 would create more alts to give more awesomes" -Frey / "I'm too lazy to create a quote" -Frey / "Make the future good by making the present better" -Frey
    (\n3n/)
    1234abcdcba4321
    Anon9mous said:

ThatDude vs C_N.
    CG vs. Cws