Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

deleted

BurntCookieBurntCookie Posts: 5,001Member, Internet Detective, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in Playground
deleted
The user and all related content has been deleted.
Post edited by BurntCookie on

Comments

• KarlolinKarlolin Posts: 3,937Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have burnt yourself, because you are a burnt cookie. :o
    In my dream.

I'm the Karlolin.

It's me.
  • FatChicken18FatChicken18 Posts: 1,172Member ✭✭✭
    your name has 3 capital letters. Illuminati
    There's no braining involved - Gouchnox
    Please reads the OP - Gardevoir
  • Anon9mousAnon9mous Posts: 6,444Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    You are Colonel Mustard.
    "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some braining to do." ~Dasbloody
    "I'm about 0% sure that that is correct." ~Kirdneh
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Posts: 12,680Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny ✭✭✭✭✭
    you were the one who really hack sparky. you now hide behind your mask, wating for someone to fall in your trap.
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?
  • Anon9mousAnon9mous Posts: 6,444Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭

you were the one who really hack sparky. you now hide behind your mask, wating for someone to fall in your trap.

You weren't chosen by the universe. You just say so to feel special.
    Your'e called anon9mous because you don't know your real name. The 9 is from a dark secret of yours in which a murderer tells you what to do. He told you, '9'.

Your'e called anon9mous because you don't know your real name. The 9 is from a dark secret of yours in which a murderer tells you what to do. He told you, '9'.

...That's kind of close to being accurate, actually... Except the murderer is the Universe...

...That's kind of close to being accurate, actually... Except the murderer is the Universe...
    DUN DUN DUN!
    Anon9mous said:

I know that because I'm the murderer.
  • CaesarCaesar Posts: 5,552Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    He successfully fled from KFC after being chased down by several thugs that tried to eat him.
    Shitposts may be returning
  • The_Deranged_UmbreonThe_Deranged_Umbreon Posts: 2,620Member ✭✭✭
    He was abused as a child by being hit with shiny trees.
    "This is when I browse the recent changes list and see if people are being poopy pants." ~ILikeTrains (Wiki friend) "you dont choose to be gay, you just have to be lucky." ~TFU_Satron "WHAT?" ~Zuptin "Did you just call me a flying monkey?" ~Opti "Absol utely." ~Kirdneh "Is your face really necessary?" ~Gouchnox
    Has godhood delusions.
    Has Baby hydra delusions
    "This is when I browse the recent changes list and see if people are being poopy pants." ~ILikeTrains (Wiki friend) "you dont choose to be gay, you just have to be lucky." ~TFU_Satron "WHAT?" ~Zuptin "Did you just call me a flying monkey?" ~Opti "Absol utely." ~Kirdneh "Is your face really necessary?" ~Gouchnox

Has Baby hydra delusions

Touchè.
  • MineTurtleBang32MineTurtleBang32 Posts: 144Member ✭✭
    edited August 2014
    your name has 9 in it. a nonagon has 9 sides. You are part Polygon!
    "To be or not to be. That is the cookie."
    -Shakespeare
    "To infinity and beyond for cookies!"
    -Buzz Lightyear
    "What is this thing you call... a muffin?"
    -Me
    "PPSSHSHSHSHSHSPPSHSHS" Krabby
    Your name is mine turtle, but your avatar is iron man...This user has Identity problems!
    He is the result of a failed science experiment, making him deranged.
  • basketofpuppiesbasketofpuppies Posts: 2,320Member, Friendly ✭✭✭
    You are actually Colonel Sanders in disguise having faked your own death and feeling repent for your slaughter of millions of chickens you now roam the earth striking down KFC managers in the deserted parking lots after work.
    As an aside this site is so full of creative imaginative people who are just wonderful!
    K I am done being sappy for the night.
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,396Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    Is literally a basket of puppies, involved in a science experiment that gives the puppies the ability to communicate as a hive mind.
    Is actually an element from Wall Destroyer and not from the periodic table.
    Making sense is too much work at this time of night.
    Tellurium said:

Is literally a basket of puppies, involved in a science experiment that gives the puppies the ability to communicate as a hive mind.

sssssshhhhhhhhh

ShineyTrees is one of Groot's people from Guardians of the Galaxy infiltrating our society for non un-nefariousness purposes (just wants to drink fountain water and dance).
    edited August 2014
    You're actually a basket of DEAD puppies!
  • 3Nimons3Nimons Posts: 23Member ✭✭
    FatChicken = 10 letters
    10 + 18 = 28
    2+8 = 10

Fat = 3 letters
    Ben = 3 letters

You are actually Ben 10.
  • Mistress_MoonstoneMistress_Moonstone Posts: 11Member ✭✭
    Is implying that the Butterfly effect isn't real.
    Can be used to evolve certain Pokemon.
    Is a part of this group.