Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

The Good Vibes Thread

PurgePurge Member, Friendly, Helpful Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2014 in Playground
So, basically, post here to get good vibes (Agrees/awesomes) from other people. I will upvote everypost as long as they are no just farming posts. I put this is forum games because it could build up quite a few posts.

Also, we will do some games!

First game:

Make a new sentence in this story....

Once upon a time, there was a happy forumer....

(Example: One upon a time there was a happy forumer. He was so happy everybody died.)
""My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot" - RunningInReverse
Tagged:

Comments

• CalamityCalamity Member, Friendly Posts: 15,091 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He angered alot of people and he got banned for ever and ever and ever!

• Anon9mousAnon9mous Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist Posts: 6,444 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    There was once an extremely hot profile picture on DashNet... (It goes as "Beginning+End, Beginning+End, right?)
    "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some braining to do." ~Dasbloody
    "I'm about 0% sure that that is correct." ~Kirdneh
    Can you go twice for vibes?

• PurgePurge Member, Friendly, Helpful Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anon9mous said:

There was once an extremely hot profile picture on DashNet... (It goes as "Beginning+End, Beginning+End, right?)

As long as you want.

Cookie said:

Can you go twice for vibes?

Has to be 2 people between your posts.
    ""My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot" - RunningInReverse
    Alright

• Frayu1600Frayu1600 Member Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    And he made
    Steam Profile / Osu! Profile / Newgrounds Profile / YouTube Profile (soon™)
    Location: EU (IT) GMT+1 / Likes: Things / Dislikes: Other Things
    About Myself: Busy, Lazy and Crazy, with a spoonful of honey.
    About Yourself: Interested in reading this. I can't believe it. Mom, get the camera!
    Quotes: "10/10 would create more alts to give more awesomes" -Frey / "I'm too lazy to create a quote" -Frey / "Make the future good by making the present better" -Frey
    (\n3n/)
    himself a sandwich
  • Frayu1600Frayu1600 Member Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and he put poison in it
    Steam Profile / Osu! Profile / Newgrounds Profile / YouTube Profile (soon™)
    Location: EU (IT) GMT+1 / Likes: Things / Dislikes: Other Things
    About Myself: Busy, Lazy and Crazy, with a spoonful of honey.
    About Yourself: Interested in reading this. I can't believe it. Mom, get the camera!
    Quotes: "10/10 would create more alts to give more awesomes" -Frey / "I'm too lazy to create a quote" -Frey / "Make the future good by making the present better" -Frey
    (\n3n/)
    then he necrobumped the page because he didn't wanna make a new thread for it
  • ViniVini Member Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Little did he know that bump would wake up the greatest necromancer that has ever unlived

the necromancer approached him and said "NECRObump! Ha! I'm gonna go back to bed, assuming I can stop laughing."

You respond by eating the...
    ..NECROcookie! It slowly transforms you into an undead.
    Because the transformation is SO SLOW, you can't do much but to imagine what will you transform into.
    You hope it will be a(n)...

Donut.

You are right! It was a donut! Suddenly, you tranform again. You are a human, but different.... Like something is wrong. Wit a moment... you have scales. There is a voice in your head saying "Go to the elder's tomb, or you shall surely meet your doom....doomb- whatever, you know what i mean." So you run to the tomb, only to discover you have been deceived! You now must face a giant, sword-weilding, titanium armored....
    ...Midget.
    What a letdown. (S)He's still a giant, sword-weilding, titanium armored enemy. Or is (s)he?
    You keep a safe distance from the blade and ask if any of you really want to fight. Violence is only the answer to the question "what never is the answer?"
    You still feel like you'll need to use your newly mutated hard, scale skin.