Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

I quit too

IdleGamesRockIdleGamesRock Posts: 2,855Member, Flagger ✭✭✭
edited August 2014 in Off Topic
Okay, maybe not, but I'll stop posting. I kinda feel like I'm underappreciated. Everyone is making awesome IGM games and Random Gens, but when I release something, nobody cares everybody hates me. Also, you're all most likely going to rage at me and say I'm trying to get attention, because 97% of you are jerks.
Cringey signature that I'll look back on and regret in a few months!

Comments

• Anon9mousAnon9mous Posts: 6,444Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Okay, maybe not, but I'll stop posting. I kinda feel like I'm underappreciated. Everyone is making awesome IGM games and Random Gens, but when I release something, nobody cares everybody hates me. Also, you're all most likely going to rage at me and say I'm trying to get attention, because 97% of you are jerks.

This is a joke, right?
    "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some braining to do." ~Dasbloody
    "I'm about 0% sure that that is correct." ~Kirdneh
  • Frayu1600Frayu1600 Posts: 4,177Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014

No. Don't. I like you.
    I've never said I hate you.
    In fact, NO ONE EVER SAID THAT
    Steam Profile / Osu! Profile / Newgrounds Profile / YouTube Profile (soon™)
    Location: EU (IT) GMT+1 / Likes: Things / Dislikes: Other Things
    About Myself: Busy, Lazy and Crazy, with a spoonful of honey.
    About Yourself: Interested in reading this. I can't believe it. Mom, get the camera!
    Quotes: "10/10 would create more alts to give more awesomes" -Frey / "I'm too lazy to create a quote" -Frey / "Make the future good by making the present better" -Frey
    (\n3n/)
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Posts: 12,680Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny ✭✭✭✭✭
    dont leave dude.
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?
  • MatryoshkaMatryoshka Posts: 1,045Member ✭✭
    Frayu1600 said:

No. Don't. I like you.
    ditto

• Anon9mousAnon9mous Posts: 6,444Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭

dont leave dude.

Our Lady has spoken.
  • CookiewoodstockCookiewoodstock Posts: 16,335Member, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Don't leave. We care, and an active user leaving is especially harmful for the forums, especially when BurntCookie is most likely never to be seen by us ever due to overprotective parents.

My one complete RandomGen and one released IGM were mostly ignored, anyways.
  • LauraLaura Posts: 3,253Member, Internet Detective, Friendly, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    well, i can do nothing, see you tomorrow!
    wanted
    Anon9mous said:

This is a joke, right?
    most likely not -.-
    Odin said:

in all seriousness, you are trying to get attention, with this kind of threads and saying you're underappreciated it's obvius!
    and do not say i'm a jerk because i say the truth

Anon9mous said:

This is a joke, right?
    most likely not -.-
    Pretty much how I feel about the situation. Don't want to be ignored? Be positive, and get in on the same things others do. Be funny, be helpful, be unique in a good way. That's how Lady Satron became the most popular.
    edited August 2014
    Just don't leave. We're altredy a few members alive and losing another one makes the community even smaller.
    About Yourself: Interested in reading this. I can't believe it. Mom, get the camera!
    Quotes: "10/10 would create more alts to give more awesomes" -Frey / "I'm too lazy to create a quote" -Frey / "Make the future good by making the present better" -Frey
    (\n3n/)
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Posts: 12,680Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anon9mous said:

Odin said:

in all seriousness, you are trying to get attention, with this kind of threads and saying you're underappreciated it's obvius!
    and do not say i'm a jerk because i say the truth

Anon9mous said:

This is a joke, right?
    most likely not -.-
    Pretty much how I feel about the situation. Don't want to be ignored? Be positive, and get in on the same things others do. Be funny, be helpful, be unique in a good way. That's how Lady Satron became the most popular.
    yeah. that and spamming 10 hours a day.
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?
  • AlderiAlderi Posts: 1,185Member, Friendly, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭
    Especially with the prestige revamp coming up, don't quit now...
    Cette simple signature sifflant sans cesse semble s'arrêter si soudainement!
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,403Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    I thought your Achievement Unlocked-inspired IGM game was totally a good idea, just needed more content. You're definitely a positive contributer, and I think most people like you.

Just do what you like to do, and if other people like it, then that's a bonus. If they don't, whatever you still had fun making it and learned from the experience. That's my project strategy.
  • IdleGamesRockIdleGamesRock Posts: 2,855Member, Flagger ✭✭✭
    Tellurium said:

I thought your Achievement Unlocked-inspired IGM game was totally a good idea, just needed more content. You're definitely a positive contributer, and I think most people like you.

Just do what you like to do, and if other people like it, then that's a bonus. If they don't, whatever you still had fun making it and learned from the experience. That's my project strategy.

That's coming from the person who makes a super awesome game and is actually well-known.
    edited August 2014

Tellurium said:

That's coming from the person who makes a super awesome game and is actually well-known.
    And?
    This is the correct question.
    "And?".
    (\n3n/)

Tellurium said:

Who cares? If there's an awesome game out there, don't give up on your own. Aspire to become like that awesome game! In all honesty, your Achievement game has a LOT of potential.
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,403Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    edited August 2014

Tellurium said:

That doesn't make the point less valid. If I had never done WD, that would still be my strategy, it always has been. I just enjoy making things, it makes me feel accomplished even if no one else has ever seen them.
  • ExplodingCamelExplodingCamel Posts: 7,477Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't leave, we don't need to lose (I think) one if the top ten users.
  • LethrblakaLethrblaka Posts: 1,243Member ✭✭✭
    Frayu1600 said:

Wait... wait a minute... did I just see IGR?! Because this totally looked like a post made by @Frayu1600...

@IdleGamesRock, I like you, but do whatever you want. I'm not telling you you should stay because I'm not one of those hypocrites who are ruining this forum, yelling at you to stay when they actually don't give a f*ck about you, because I also quit a few days ago. I don't care any more about this forum, just happened to be lurking around to see the update's progress and also WD updates :P.

Farewell and good luck, IGR!

Frayu1600 said:

Wait... wait a minute... did I just see IGR?! Because this totally looked like a post made by @Frayu1600...

Farewell and good luck, IGR!
    Fuck you too.
    (\n3n/)
  • IdleGamesRockIdleGamesRock Posts: 2,855Member, Flagger ✭✭✭

Aww don't leave...though I rarely post in IGM threads at all, I simply don't care about any Idle Games. People seem to ignore me too as people don't post much in my AMA, while ppl like ThatDude get hundreds of hits.

Okay.
  • japanmanjapanman Posts: 463Member ✭✭✭
    Believe me, I am a lot worse off than you (my fault for only having like 50 posts in 9 months).
    You're just fooling yourself, people care about you as much as the next person.
    Hey, it's a lot worse on the Minecraft forum.
    /
  • DWalkthroughGuyDWalkthroughGuy Posts: 656Member, Conversationalist ✭✭

Well, I have been doing some thinking, and I was going to be away for some time because of the same reason, but really I thought, Damn, this forum is too good to leave. I'm sure there's nothing else out there that could replace this forum for me.
    So reconsider your choice as I'm still posting and coding even if everyone ignores me. Like I said, lots of people ignored me at some point and I just said screw it. But the point isn't to get 1,000,000 posts or get all the badges (at least for normal people), the reason you're here is to learn how to code and share ideas of CC and maybe even meet some people.
    So please don't leave. Just because 97% of people are glassholes to you doesn't mean no one else cares. I'm sick of people leaving; this forum will die!
    Point: Stay
    Here's my YouTube Channel (I actually make videos): http://www.youtube.com/user/DWalkthroughGuy
    Working towards a PhD in Dank Memeology, Normie Defense and Weeabooism.
    "Do you think God stays in heaven, because he too lives in fear of what he's created?" -Spy Kids
  • 100lol100lol Posts: 1,693Member, Wiener ✭✭✭
    dont leave!!! :c please dont!!
    mi firnds: karlolin, gouchnox, unhappyicon, 100lol, carmory

"grlagrgrealg" ~Karlolin

Well, I have been doing some thinking, and I was going to be away for some time because of the same reason, but really I thought, Damn, this forum is too good to leave. I'm sure there's nothing else out there that could replace this forum for me.
    So reconsider your choice as I'm still posting and coding even if everyone ignores me. Like I said, lots of people ignored me at some point and I just said screw it. But the point isn't to get 1,000,000 posts or get all the badges (at least for normal people), the reason you're here is to learn how to code and share ideas of CC and maybe even meet some people.
    So please don't leave. Just because 97% of people are glassholes to you doesn't mean no one else cares. I'm sick of people leaving; this forum will die!
    Point: Stay
    This, Plus..
    100lol said:

dont leave!!! :c please dont!!

Even 200lmao said that.

(\n3n/)
  • TrollDesGrottesTrollDesGrottes Posts: 198Member, Wiener ✭✭

Traduction : Pay attention to me

Traduction : Pay attention to me

Gabe, once again, pls.
    (\n3n/)
  • TrollDesGrottesTrollDesGrottes Posts: 198Member, Wiener ✭✭
    Frayu1600 said:

Gabe, once again, pls.

Frayu1600 said:

Gabe, once again, pls.

lel
    (\n3n/)
  • autoclickautoclick Posts: 220Member ✭✭
    Why every quitter needs an own thread?
    sgull coocie's