Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Coin Collector 2.0 - 1% Mario, 99% Crazy

Comments

• lennonluiz0907lennonluiz0907 Member, Friendly, Conversationalist Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Cookie said:

Loaded stylesheet.
    Loading custom stylesheet at http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=x2skhJic...
    Parsed.
    Failed to parse 2 lines
    Line 5710 : *starCoin43
    Line 5729 : *starCoin43
    Error : the element named "wingame8" was not found.
    Error : the element named "yoshioins" was not found.
    Error : the element named "winachieve" was not found.
    Error : there is already an element with the identifier "starCoin43". You cannot have two elements with the same identifier.
    Error : there is already an element with the identifier "starCoin43". You cannot have two elements with the same identifier.
    Loaded game. Parsing...
    Launching.
    Loading game at http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=Z0Njrpkv...
    Idle Game Maker is currently in super-early alpha.

Patched without even having read your comment. :P

But seriously, i definitely derped a bit, because i did seven patches already. I couldn't even start the graphics :P
    The best people in the world are the ones that try to make others feel better about life.
    The best feeling in the world is seeing someone smile for the first time in a long time.
    The best moment in the world is when you hear a heartfelt thank you.
    The best thing in the world is a hearty hug when you're feeling lonely.
    The best remedy in the world is helping others when you feel unable to help yourself.
  • CalamityCalamity Member, Friendly Posts: 15,091 ✭✭✭✭✭
    alright cool just started playing,making a new igm game :D

• apotheosisapotheosis Member Posts: 140 ✭✭
    Gives me motivation to work on my game this weekend. Nice job, I would just buff clicking more.
  • lennonluiz0907lennonluiz0907 Member, Friendly, Conversationalist Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gives me motivation to work on my game this weekend. Nice job, I would just buff clicking more.

IKR

But i decided to myself i'm not doing anything else until i finish the graphics... and i'm kinda resting today, actually.
    The best people in the world are the ones that try to make others feel better about life.
    The best feeling in the world is seeing someone smile for the first time in a long time.
    The best remedy in the world is helping others when you feel unable to help yourself.
    Hmmm, ascensions were supposed to unlock for me but when I got the appropriate upgrade they did not. Anything I can type into the console to fix that?
  • 1234abcdcba43211234abcdcba4321 Member, Friendly, Flagger, Conversationalist Posts: 9,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014

Hmmm, ascensions were supposed to unlock for me but when I got the appropriate upgrade they did not. Anything I can type into the console to fix that?

Game.res.ascensionleft.amount=10

also, snooping in the code...

*egg -"+9 Cps <i>hey it's "egg"</i>" -costs 9 coins -gives 9 coins -gives 9 totalCoins -named "egg" -represents 1 building -picture : -classed special -price increases by 900%
    LEL
    *cookie -"You win a cookie. <i>Grats tryhard.</i>" -costs 1e+87 yoshicoins -unlocks at 100 winLockFINAL -multiplies efficiency of 1up by 1000% -multiplies efficiency of machine by 1000% -multiplies efficiency of block by 1000% -multiplies efficiency of gold by 1000% -multiplies efficiency of possessed by 1000% -multiplies efficiency of yoshi by 1000% -multiplies efficiency of warp by 1000% -multiplies efficiency of reality by 1000% -multiplies efficiency of dark by 1000% -named Cookie *cookie2 -"You win a golden cookie. <i>Grats tryhard. Srsly. WTF.</i>" -costs 1e+125 yoshicoins -unlocks at 250 winLockFINAL -multiplies efficiency of 1up by 1000% -multiplies efficiency of machine by 1000% -multiplies efficiency of block by 1000% -multiplies efficiency of gold by 1000% -multiplies efficiency of possessed by 1000% -multiplies efficiency of yoshi by 1000% -multiplies efficiency of warp by 1000% -multiplies efficiency of reality by 1000% -multiplies efficiency of dark by 1000% -named Golden Cookie
    seriously?
    *egg1 -""egg"" -unlocks at 9 egg -multiplies efficiency of egg by 9% per building -named "egg"'s second blessing -picture : http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a404/lennonluiz0907/Egg1_zps8e3ba31b.png *egg2 -""egg"" -unlocks at 27 egg -multiplies efficiency of egg by 72900% -named "egg"'s third blessing -picture : http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a404/lennonluiz0907/Egg2_zps43a7eac6.png *egg3 -""egg"" -unlocks at 45 egg -multiplies efficiency of egg by 27% per building -named "egg"'s fourth blessing -picture : http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a404/lennonluiz0907/Egg3_zpsdfde4ced.png *egg4 -""egg"" -unlocks at 63 egg -multiplies efficiency of egg by 5904900% -named "egg"'s fifth blessing -picture : http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a404/lennonluiz0907/Egg4_zps2f24398b.png *egg5 -""egg"" -unlocks at 81 egg -multiplies efficiency of egg by 900% per egg -named "egg"'s final blessing -picture : http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a404/lennonluiz0907/Egg5_zps742d4ee4.png *egg6 -""EGG"" -unlocks at 99 egg -multiplies efficiency of 1up by 30% -multiplies efficiency of machine by 30% -multiplies efficiency of block by 30% -multiplies efficiency of gold by 30% -multiplies efficiency of possessed by 30% -multiplies efficiency of yoshi by 30% -multiplies efficiency of warp by 30% -multiplies efficiency of reality by 30% -multiplies efficiency of dark by 30% -multiplies efficiency of magic by 30% -multiplies efficiency of hitBlock by 30% -multiplies efficiency of clickYoshi by 30% -multiplies efficiency of 1up by 9% per egg -multiplies efficiency of machine by 9% per egg -multiplies efficiency of block by 9% per egg -multiplies efficiency of gold by 9% per egg -multiplies efficiency of possessed by 9% per egg -multiplies efficiency of yoshi by 9% per egg -multiplies efficiency of warp by 9% per egg -multiplies efficiency of reality by 9% per egg -multiplies efficiency of dark by 9% per egg -multiplies efficiency of magic by 9% per egg -multiplies efficiency of hitBlock by 9% per egg -multiplies efficiency of clickYoshi by 9% per egg -named "god"'s blessing -picture : http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a404/lennonluiz0907/Egg6_zpsa7c1481d.png
    egg op.
    Thanks!
    edited September 2014

When you buy the upgrade, you unlock a clickable to get the 10 ascensionLeft. Did you click it?

*egg -"+9 Cps <i>hey it's "egg"</i>" -costs 9 coins -gives 9 coins -gives 9 totalCoins -named "egg" -represents 1 building -picture : -classed special -price increases by 900%
    LEL
    Yes.

It's just there for comic relief.

There's a secret upgrade that actually makes them very useful, but it's trigintillion stuff.
  • 1234abcdcba43211234abcdcba4321 Member, Friendly, Flagger, Conversationalist Posts: 9,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's examine "egg"!

The final upgrade unlocks at 99 "egg"s, which is only e+94. Not too bad, considering that unlocking "egg" is e+72.

at 9 "egg"s (3.8e8), "egg" is 9% more powerful per building. If you have 5000 buildings, that's x450 already! (36450 total)
    at 27 "egg"s (5e25), "egg" is 729x more powerful. If you now have 6000 buildings, that's x540, x729, x27, x9. (95m total)
    at 45 "egg"s (8.7e42), "egg" is 27% more powerful per building. If you have 6666 buildings, that's 599.94*1799.82*45*6561. (3.1e11 total)
    at 72 "egg"s (5e68), "egg" is 59049x more powerful. If you now have 7k buildings, that's 6561*72*59049*630*1890. (3.3e16 total)
    at 81 "egg"s (2e77), "egg" is 900% more powerful per "egg". If you have 7.5k buildings, that's 730*6561*81*59049*675*2025. (3.1e19 total)
    there's one more at 99, maybe I'll finish later.
    edited September 2014
    Yeah, it just didn't show up. This has happened to me before with another IGM game. Sometimes after an update something that is suppose to trigger just doesn't so I either need to reset or enter something into the console to fix it.

When you buy the upgrade, you unlock a clickable to get the 10 ascensionLeft. Did you click it?

LEL
    Yes.

It's just there for comic relief.

There's a secret upgrade that actually makes them very useful, but it's trigintillion stuff.
    Yay, found it!
    Actually you ninja'd me
    So yeah... where are you guys at?
    Haven't had a ton of time to play but at 10^104 coins.
  • jenngra505jenngra505 Member Posts: 66 ✭✭
    Coin Machine says it makes 1000 coins per second but it only makes 750.
  • Supercookie314Supercookie314 Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    Well, I'm at about 1e+118, and could probably go higher if I reset now, but I'm waiting about another day.

Well, I'm at about 1e+118, and could probably go higher if I reset now, but I'm waiting about another day.

...wow.

This one is dedicated. :P

Good luck finishing the game.

That requires 8e+125 Special Coins, 8 weeks played and like 1e+130 coins on Wizards. I also know that wizards are very underpowered as of now, even by though that late, you probably can't notice it, but before like 1e+110 Wizards are trash.
  • DarkmatterfireDarkmatterfire Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist Posts: 4,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just started this game today making 80 quad per second It seems pretty fun so far!
  • Supercookie314Supercookie314 Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    I don't know if anyone said this, but the "egg" building doesn't get reset when resetting. Is that on purpose? Also, I just realized this, but because "egg" increases so much in price, you can get infinite code if you're patient enough to sell "egg", then re-buy "egg", and repeat that process. You should make "egg" not able to be sold.

I don't know if anyone said this, but the "egg" building doesn't get reset when resetting. Is that on purpose? Also, I just realized this, but because "egg" increases so much in price, you can get infinite code if you're patient enough to sell "egg", then re-buy "egg", and repeat that process. You should make "egg" not able to be sold.

I...

HOLY SHIT IGM'S SELLING SYSTEM IS BROKEN AS FUCK, IT SHOULD BE BASED ON THE PRICE OF THE LAST ONE YOU BOUGHT, NOT THE ONE YOU'RE BUYING RIGHT NOW! >_<

And worst of all.

I still don't know how to make a building unsellable. Because...

Why would Win Lock Omega be sellable if i knew how to do this?

So yeah...

"egg" always gives us blessings in all ways. (Please don't sell "egg" until i can solve this problem.)
  • TelluriumTellurium Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Posts: 5,360 Mod

I still don't know how to make a building unsellable.

#building-[buildingname] .sell {display: none;}

I believe that's correct. If you use classes you can put .[class] .sell.
  • StriferStrifer Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2014
    For some reason I can't clear the first winlock. I'm meeting the conditions, but clicking on the button doesn't do anything. I'm playing on the latest version of Opera, if that's any help.

PS Cool game!
  • DarkmatterfireDarkmatterfire Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist Posts: 4,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got the win lock Zeta how do you get "egg"?
    edited September 2014

Just got the win lock Zeta how do you get "egg"?

You need to have a random certain amount of fortune to get it, if i remember correctly, it's the first few digits of 9^81.
    Tellurium said:

I still don't know how to make a building unsellable.

#building-[buildingname] .sell {display: none;}

I believe that's correct. If you use classes you can put .[class] .sell.
    Thanks bro. It's fixed.
  • StriferStrifer Member Posts: 2
    Ok, I've discovered you actually need a special coin for this to work. False alarm.
  • UiomancantUiomancant Member, Cool, Flagger Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sweet.
    What's a sig btw
    edited September 2014
    I made the 1-UP and the new Prestige Upgrade art. The [O1] Win Matter coin was revisited and the new tiers got images and HOLY SHIT, THEY ARE THE BEST THINGS I HAVE EVER DONE.

In fact, i think i took about 40 minutes to do the last one. It's so lategame, i'm feeling bad if i show it to you. In fact, it's one of the ten most lategame upgrades in the game.

BUT IT WAS SO FUCKING GOOD...

O1 = Omega, i didn't put just O so it wasn't confused with Omicron :P
  • UiomancantUiomancant Member, Cool, Flagger Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The exploration yoshi upgrade is really hard to get. Its driving me crazy that I can only just buy it with the total coins....
    What's a sig btw
  • RubeerRubeer Member Posts: 18
    Does the building "gold ring" do anything or is it just a gold sink?
    You can't know what it is until you buy it.

Okay, it just doesn't do anything because i didn't know any other way to make it work in the very first building you buy(now i know, making the building represent an abstract resource and putting this command under the clickable, and i thank Atom Clicker for teaching me that), so you have to buy it, then buy an upgrade and then all buildings are stronger per gold ring.
  • RubeerRubeer Member Posts: 18
    Ok. cuz i own 600 of them and they do not seem to affect my cps in any measurable way,