Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Coin Collector 2.0 - 1% Mario, 99% Crazy

Comments

• TelluriumTellurium Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Posts: 5,360 Mod
    List of games I need to play should I ever have this commodity known as "free time" again:
    Computer Clicker
    Game Developer
    Coin Collector

PS "Because evil is always stronger" doesn't really sound like something Agent Johnson would say.
  • lennonluiz0907lennonluiz0907 Member, Friendly, Conversationalist Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tellurium said:

PS "Because evil is always stronger" doesn't really sound like something Agent Johnson would say.

I think so because Agent Johnson got banned from the Demon HQ, otherwise he would be most definitely a demon ass-kisser. Because they are trolls just as good as him. But when he got banned, they became rivals.

And if it's a ripoff, it doesn't mean it's exactly equal either.

Anyways, i'm probably going to change it to
    Evil is always stronger. Because evil trolling is the- *technical difficulties*
    The best people in the world are the ones that try to make others feel better about life.
    The best feeling in the world is seeing someone smile for the first time in a long time.
    The best moment in the world is when you hear a heartfelt thank you.
    The best thing in the world is a hearty hug when you're feeling lonely.
    The best remedy in the world is helping others when you feel unable to help yourself.
  • lennonluiz0907lennonluiz0907 Member, Friendly, Conversationalist Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Up until now, what i did today:

Finish the Darkness Upgrades
    Way more clicking upgrades
    A good amount of balancing
    Darkness Upgrade Achievements
    Finish making the new building.

What i wish to do still this day:

Make upgrades and achievements for the building, hopefully finishing it today

If i somehow finish it today, then i'm going to do everything i can for the rest of the day and publish it right before sleep time, which is going to be around 12:30 GMT -3.

But the hopes of that are as high as a Darkness Upgrade being centered on the people of the Coin Collector universe learning how to mess with reality code thanks to a warp to the Wall Destroyer Universe.

Ahem... Preview 2: Yes.
    My most powerful building, is by long and far, the 1-UP. :/
    The best people in the world are the ones that try to make others feel better about life.
    The best feeling in the world is seeing someone smile for the first time in a long time.
    The best remedy in the world is helping others when you feel unable to help yourself.
  • TelluriumTellurium Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Posts: 5,360 Mod
    There's a record for longest flavor text. Even I didn't quite go that far with some of the story stuff (which I could have).
    edited August 2014
    Just finished the upgrades for the new building. My hopes are high. :D
    Tellurium said:

There's a record for longest flavor text. Even I didn't quite go that far with some of the story stuff (which I could have).

Yeah... Maybe i went a little too overboard with a crossover upgrade idea. But it's still a crossover, and we all love crossovers. :D

EDIT: The 500 Reality Achievement has flavor of this size too, actually, and it came on 1.3 Part 2.
    Achievements for the new building done! I'm going to try making X of everything achievements and two more synergy tiers(I made a third one a little earlier today), then the update will be out.
    edited August 2014
    I DID IT! :DDDDDDD

1.4 Part 1 - The Darkness

*Mostly Late-Game stuff
    -Glow In The Dark Syndrome fixed
    -Darkness Series :D
    -A new building, the Darkness Converter
    -Three new synergy tiers
    -Some other price-balancing stuff
    -A fourth Win The Game, because Winning was way too easy now
    -Achievements and Upgrades for the Darkness Converters
    -14 All-Building Achievements
    -Way more clicking upgrades

It's here, people! Enjoy!

=D

Note: If you want to unlock the first darkness upgrade due to the fact you bought OCD before this version, you use:

Game.Upgrade.darkness1.Unlock()

To unlock it by hacking.

That's all.

Also, show me any upgrades that doesn't follow this pattern, okay?

Tier 1: x5
    Tier 2: x5
    Tier 3: x6
    Tier 4: x50/3
    Tier 5: x30
    Tier 6: x40
    Tier 7: x50
    Tier 8: x50
    Tier 9: x200/3
    Tier 10: x100
    Tier 11: x4000
    Tier 12: x3330
    Tier 13: Tier 11 x 1e+10
    Tier 14: x1e+5
    Tier 15: x2.5e+8
    edited August 2014
    I forgot to list those changes too, actually.
    -The Mushroom Kings are now harder and increase by 4 times per each
    -Wall Coins? Psh. Now they are Fortune Tokens, and later objectives give way moar of them. If you ever got a Wall Coin, i made a one-time clickable that converts your Wall Coins into Fortune Tokens.
    -The Darkness Upgrades cost Fortune and Bonus Tokens, which is an all-new concept(upgrades that costs an wall-only product).
    -Prestige system was rebalanced.

If you bought OCD, there's actually an achievement you can't unlock. it's called darknessAchieve. Use Game.Achievement.darknessAchieve.Unlock() to unlock it.

Also, for those who started resetting now:

You get 1 Special Coin per Fortune that you had before the reset. The first one is unlocked with a single Special Coin, the second is unlocked with 30 Sextillion, the third with IIRC 100 Sextillion, and so on.

Don't hesitate to do an objective before doing a reset, because you will get double of what you spent in Special Coins when you reset.

Uh... is it just me or this forum is dying and i'm trying to save it but failing? Still no posts since 1.4 Part 1 is out.
  • OroborosOroboros Member Posts: 135 ✭✭
    I'm still here and liking it, I just don't post much.
  • 1234abcdcba43211234abcdcba4321 Member, Friendly, Flagger, Conversationalist Posts: 9,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    *winGame3 -"It's not the last one anymore!"

:(

Did you increase the requirements for the goals, too? I noticed that the fifth one costs e+22 now.

*darknesstech -"Everything is <b>20%</b> more efficient. stuff" -multiplies efficiency of 1up by 115% -multiplies efficiency of machine by 115% -multiplies efficiency of block by 115% -multiplies efficiency of gold by 115% -multiplies efficiency of possessed by 115% -multiplies efficiency of yoshi by 115% -multiplies efficiency of warp by 115% -multiplies efficiency of reality by 115% -multiplies efficiency of something by 115% -multiplies efficiency of hitBlock by 115% -multiplies efficiency of clickYoshi by 115% stuff *darkness4 -"Gold Flowers are <b>5 times</b> as efficient. stuff" -multiplies efficiency of gold by 300% stuff

Dude, did you derp a bit?

Dude, did you derp a bit?

Lel.

Did you increase the requirements for the goals, too? I noticed that the fifth one costs e+22 now.

Nope. The fifth goal was always 27 Sextillion.
    edited August 2014
    I decided to mess with Gimp a little bit and made 18 images of what could become Clicking Upgrades. (There are only seventeen in the spoiler because the Rainbow tier, the 13th image was so bad that i decided to remove it.)

And the RGB one is a little messed up, but it seriously looked perfect in the file. :/

[Insert filler here]

But seriously, no more Coin Collector for a few days. I need rest. I rushed 1.4 Part 1 like all hell. :/
  • 1234abcdcba43211234abcdcba4321 Member, Friendly, Flagger, Conversationalist Posts: 9,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    ----------------------------Misc. Stats---------------------------- (0/s) 134,351,840,992,749,400,000 Hand-Made Coins (0/s) 137,329,322,358 Hand-Made Yoshi Coins (0/s) 39,574,475,732,891,010 1-UP Mushroom coins (1,105,112,970,000/s) 39,574,475 1-UP Mushroom Yoshi Coins (1,105.1/s) 3,558,865,472,180,843,500 Coin Machine coins (206,636,507,996,160/s) 3,558,865,472 Coin Machine Yoshi Coins (206,636.5/s) 4,430,254,593,065,745,400 Hacked Block coins (3,417,785,280,000,000/s) 4,430,254,593 Hacked Block Yoshi Coins (3,417,785.2/s) 10,795,632,970,651,224,000 Gold Flower coins (353,791,151,984,640/s) 10,795,632,970 Gold Flower Yoshi Coins (353,791.1/s) 2,660,616,344,104,837,600 Koopa Bank coins (79,360,811,266,560/s) 2,660,616,344 Koopa Bank Yoshi Coins (79,360.8/s) 219,960,432,512,164 Yoshi Yoshi Coins(Lel) (6,571,422,000/s) 158,100,270,487,807,800,000 Warp Coins (10,785,745,454,530,560/s) 158,100,270,487 Warp Yoshi Coins (10,785,745.4/s) 40,935,964,080,937,890,000 Reality Converter Coins (5,979,999,999,959,040/s) 40,935,964,080 Reality Converter Yoshi Coins (5,979,999.9/s) 2,037 Total Buildings (0/s) 47,453 Total Seconds of Play (1/s)

Buildings: 375/375/375/275/256/275/80/11/15

Missing last upgrade unlocked for warp and reality.
    Story time.

When i meant no more Coin Collector for a few days, it was that i bought Shovel Knight a while ago, and only had beaten the Intro Stage. So i wanted to be refreshed. And so i decided to do the ultimate decision of trying to beat the rest of the game in one stay.

I defeated the first six of the Order without much problem.
    I had some problems with Polar Knight.
    I lost almost 50 lives with Propeller Knight.

So, now i was going to the Tower Of Fate Entrance. I got through the first section, then got to the Crushing Ceiling/Crushing Floor part. I died about A HUNDRED times in this single scene. And then, after my moaning self finally got through that part, i got to the part in which the floor is only real when the rain effect happens. I started running through it, and then i got killed by a wind dude.

"THEY HAVE THOSE MOTHEREFFERS HERE?" From the 50 lives of Propeller Knight, about half of my lives lost were thanks to those guys. When i saw them, i didn't take more than 5 seconds to ragequit.

And then i instantly closed the console, it was around 7:00 PM when i did so. So i tried to go to my laptop and do something interesting. But one of my parents got really sick and stuff happened, and in the end, i had to sleep early.

But i took a whopping 4 hours to sleep. I was sweating, thirsty, and very nervous. I just woke up, i'm twice as nervous as i was after finishing 1.4 Part 1.

Working in this game is resuming this evening. I have a small question for you.

If you had to face bosses in this game... Would you order it by plot-importance or flat-out difficulty?
  • IdlerIdler Member, Wiener, Double Wiener Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    I won the game in difficulty Easy.
    "Banned for not putting your quote to signature." - Tellurium
    edited August 2014
    Idler said:

I won the game in difficulty Easy.

You won the easy game, but already has the Hard Win Matter Star Coin?

And your number of buildings sucks.

But i'm not going to say much about this, i already won the Hard game in the BETA without cheating :P
    Development is back! I'm ready for action.

1.4 Part 2 is coming.

If you had to face bosses in this game... Would you order it by plot-importance or flat-out difficulty?

Depends. If it's optional for either in-game, personally, I would go for difficulty, unless you've got an amazing plot. If you mean in terms of development and programming, I would also say difficulty, because a lot of people don't play idle games looking for plot and will just ignore it. (Sadly) Keep up the good work btw :)
    1.4 Part 2 is no longer going to be a content update.

It's going to be something that this game missed since the start, and the only thing that makes this game impossible to fight with the big ones.

You will like it. *wink*

You will like it. *wink*

Calling it now, it's nudie ladies o3o
    edited August 2014
    Oroboros said:

You will like it. *wink*

I'm not only not in the mood for having my dick swelled up all the time during a long game, but i don't have free space in my house to actually do this.

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer. There's nudity enough out of this place.

What was it that i actually meant, you ask?

Preview 1: I UNDERESTIMATED YOUR POWER, PAINT!!!
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • MyloMylo Member Posts: 74 ✭✭

Oroboros said:

You will like it. *wink*

I'm not only not in the mood for having my dick swelled up all the time during a long game, but i don't have free space in my house to actually do this.

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer. There's nudity enough out of this place.

What was it that i actually meant, you ask?

Preview 1: I UNDERESTIMATED YOUR POWER, PAINT!!!
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    Gotta love paint then :)

Yeah, i'm loving doing graphics on Paint. It was a great choice.

Any comments about the similarities between the graphics of this game and Game Developer will risk a ban.

BTW, i didn't intend to do that last joke, okay? :D
  • OldMammalOldMammal Member Posts: 7,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trophies? I think this game is the 5th most popular IGM game.
    edited August 2014

Trophies? I think this game is the 5th most popular IGM game.

Hooray! Where's my Antimatter Trophy now?

WD Reference FTW :P

Anyways, progress.

Graphics Update:

Manual Clicking Upgrades (They are the ones in the preview :P)
    All Stand-Alone Upgrades (The ones that unlock from walls and stuff)

I also did the tier 1 upgrades for all buildings, and the tier 1 Prestige Upgrade too. Y'know, the design is harder than the colors.

I think i could luckily finish this in two to four days. No promises though, 1.4 Part 1 was a pain to release on time.

Also, another similarity between this game's graphics and Game Developer's! I'm waaaaay too lazy to draw a block on each of the images of the buildings after resizing and shite, so it's going to be the same as the tier 1 picture. Just. Like. Game Developer.

Preview 2: The five best

Okay, i'm going to say this right now. There won't be many "new" images for the next few days because i pretty much did all the base images. But here are what i consider my best creations to date. (There are only 38 images done as of now... :P)

Image 1: Evil Intentions
    The fire is pretty good. It's only fire, but it's okay.

Image 2: Evil Koopa Bank Tier 1
    By far the best Building image. I nailed the design here.

Image 3: Yoshi Deal
    You just did a great deal with the Yoshis and got one of the most OP buildings to be conceived(jk). Congrats.
    Enough said.

Image 4: Reality Technology
    The symbol of the Reality Converter is the interrogation mark, and i decided to pull it through until the end. So the Reality Converter symbol in the upgrades is an interrogation mark. And only that. I kinda liked the way i did Reality Technology though.

SPOILERS BELOW
    Image 5: The Final Darkness Upgrade
    While all the other 14 upgrades have the same icon, and the trigger is similar to Reality Technology, the final one is a way darker version of the other icon. The darkness ate even the boundaries of your upgrade. That's how cool it is. *wink*
    Oh really... You can't double-spoil images? Welp. I guess you can see the image.

EDIT: There was one tier-1 image i still had to do, the Yoshi Coin. I was fearing doing it badly... but... it turned out great!

Post edited by lennonluiz0907 on
  • ryan1227ryan1227 Member Posts: 229 ✭✭
    Reality Converters give a lot less than 30 quadrillion coins per second. You should probably change that. (The Warp's values are also wrong.)
    You get that Bridget out here before I blow us all to hell!
    ryan1227 said:

Reality Converters give a lot less than 30 quadrillion coins per second. You should probably change that. (The Warp's values are also wrong.)

uh... really? I guess i will release what i did until this point on the planned content update(Time Upgrades and Achievements and new Prestige Upgrades) with those fixes...

So... 1.4 Part 1.1 is going to come first. wait a second.
    edited August 2014
    Update! :D

1.4 Part 1.1 - At the grave of the content update, you found:
    -Time upgrades and achievements!
    -ELEVEN new Prestige Upgrades, and just like between the Hard Win Matter and Impossible Win Matter ones, you need 1000 times the Special Coins of the previous one to unlock it.
    -Some small fixes

IIRC, you need 10 Quinvigintillion Special Coins to buy the final one. Good luck and goodbye.

The Graphics update is coming this weekend.
    I did all of the upgrades of the first three buildings as of now. The Rainbow tier is a pain in the ass. :/

I also did the first thirteen upgrades of the Gold Flower.
  • ryan1227ryan1227 Member Posts: 229 ✭✭
    I just got 275 Yoshis! *looks at achievement*

Well... this just took a dark twist.
    You get that Bridget out here before I blow us all to hell!