Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Coin Collector 2.0 - 1% Mario, 99% Crazy

191011121315»

Comments

• TheMemeStarTheMemeStar Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Lennon your graphics are broken you need to fix them either it's on my end or yours.plz fix if so
  • 100lol100lol Member, Wiener Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭✭

Lennon your graphics are broken you need to fix them either it's on my end or yours.plz fix if so

hes dead (in forums)
    Insert something purposely unfunny here
  • TheMonkGuyTheMonkGuy Member Posts: 44 ✭✭
    Itsa fixed YAY!
    El Munk Guy
    http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/17332/destroy-the-multiverse#latest my forum game
    Me-we must build a WAH!
    Me-YOu STAY OUTTA DIS!
    Me-SOMEBODY A TOUCHA MY MEMEGHET!
  • lennonluiz0907lennonluiz0907 Member, Friendly, Conversationalist Posts: 2,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 19
    huh how did it fix itself i didn't do a thing

i still wonder how things would be if i actually had time to do a massive revamp of this game. As for the criticisms, progress slows down roughly after unlocking the omega lock due to a lack of content. My IGM game had some of the highest numbers on the site and rather easy progression, but it does come with the cost of having the point in which content just kinda stops really easy to distinguish.

i guess i'm almost still proud of this, as i was really vehement about building an easier-progression game when the rest of IGM took either several days or several WEEKS to hit prestige, if they had it. Not out of disrespect at all, just out of a creative drive to do something different. and, as that, i think i succeeded, even if the lategame got a bit *too* fast.

thanks for all of the support, guys. it was an amazing part of my life and i'm really happy to have this experience under my belt.
    Post edited by lennonluiz0907 on
    The best people in the world are the ones that try to make others feel better about life.
    The best feeling in the world is seeing someone smile for the first time in a long time.
    The best moment in the world is when you hear a heartfelt thank you.
    The best thing in the world is a hearty hug when you're feeling lonely.
    The best remedy in the world is helping others when you feel unable to help yourself.
  • 100lol100lol Member, Wiener Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭✭
    holy shit
    Insert something purposely unfunny here
  • TheMonkGuyTheMonkGuy Member Posts: 44 ✭✭
    I wish I had something like this.
    El Munk Guy
    http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/17332/destroy-the-multiverse#latest my forum game
    Me-we must build a WAH!
    Me-YOu STAY OUTTA DIS!
    Me-SOMEBODY A TOUCHA MY MEMEGHET!