Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

AuroyaNovo AMA

AuroyaNovoAuroyaNovo Posts: 5,528Member, Friendly, Cool ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 15 in Off Topic
Title explains well enough. But to make it pretty clear for everypony: Ask me anything you want, I do my best to answer everything you throw at me.
"Creativity! It's basically just a lot of stealing." ~ Tom Thomas TomSka Ridgewell
"A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power." ~ King Baldwin IV (Kingdom of heaven)
Post edited by Chisako on
Tagged:

Comments

• TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Posts: 12,680Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny ✭✭✭✭✭
    why are you so awesome?
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?
  • AuroyaNovoAuroyaNovo Posts: 5,528Member, Friendly, Cool ✭✭✭✭✭

why are you so awesome?

Because I'm me. If you were me, you would understand. And, of course, because of bread.
    "Creativity! It's basically just a lot of stealing." ~ Tom Thomas TomSka Ridgewell
    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power." ~ King Baldwin IV (Kingdom of heaven)
    edited July 2014
    Whew, please stop spamming that many questions. I'm only a human being, I can't handle that massive amount of questions.

I made this thread 'cause I was bored... now I'm even more bored ~_~
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Posts: 12,680Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny ✭✭✭✭✭
    do you want to dig a hole?
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?

What videogames do you play?

Actually, I don't play much games. But when I do, I play Terraria and/or Minecraft with or without mods (especially NTerraria). And I really like Dark Souls 1+2 and Diablo 3.

do you want to dig a hole?

Well... yes! How did you know?
  • iAMminchoiAMmincho Posts: 3,874Member, Flagger ✭✭✭
    what type of hole?
    iAMmincho said:

what type of hole?

Well, I need to put my plants into new pots, so I plan to dig a dirty hole to get dirt to put in the new pots.
    How did you come up with your username?
    Are you german?
    edited July 2014
    iAMmincho said:

How did you come up with your username?
    Are you german?

Yes, I am german.
    And my username... well, there once was a thread with that topic, I explained it there, but I'm too lazy to search for it, and I guess I will be faster if I tell it once again.
    It's made out of two components. 'Das' and 'Bloody'.
    'Das' is simply a german article.
    'Bloody' once was supposed to be Bloodraven, named after the graveyard boss of Diablo2. I wanted to use it for my first wow char. But it already was taken, so I put an 'y' in, Bloodyraven. Later, evrerypony kept calling me bloody, so I decided to use it for all of my chars. Every char started with the 'Bloody' part, and then I randomly thought of fantasy names, such as 'sylvana', 'kyneta' etc.
    First time I named myself DasBloody was in Diablo3. And I used that almost everywhere from that moment on.

Edit: I hope the forum update includes an more advanced search function. With filters for titles and/or posts 'n stuff.
    edited July 2014
    DasBloody said:

Edit: I hope the forum update includes an more advanced search function. With filters for titles and/or posts 'n stuff.

you can also try google search, way better. You use it like this:
    site:forum.dashnet.org words to search for
    iAMmincho said:

DasBloody said:

you can also try google search, way better. You use it like this:
    site:forum.dashnet.org words to search for
    Uh, sweet. I now learned something from my own ama, thx :3
    diggy diggy hole?
  • DarkmatterfireDarkmatterfire Posts: 4,385Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    do u draw goodly

diggy diggy hole?

Hell yea.

do u draw goodly

I guess that's a matter of opinion. I like my drawings so far, but I also know that I can still improve my skills.
  • Anon9mousAnon9mous Posts: 6,444Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    DasBloody said:

diggy diggy hole?

Hell yea.

do u draw goodly

I guess that's a matter of opinion. I like my drawings so far, but I also know that I can still improve my skills.
    I'd like to see one of these drawings, please!
    "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some braining to do." ~Dasbloody
    "I'm about 0% sure that that is correct." ~Kirdneh
    Anon9mous said:

DasBloody said:

diggy diggy hole?

Hell yea.

do u draw goodly

But beware, it's a pony
  • CaesarCaesar Posts: 5,556Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    How deep is your voice?
    Shitposts may be returning
  • DarkmatterfireDarkmatterfire Posts: 4,385Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    DasBloody said:

Anon9mous said:

DasBloody said:

diggy diggy hole?

Hell yea.

do u draw goodly

But beware, it's a pony
    That looks amazing
    edited July 2014

How deep is your voice?

It's pretty deep.

DasBloody said:

Anon9mous said:

DasBloody said:

diggy diggy hole?

Hell yea.

do u draw goodly

But beware, it's a pony
    That looks amazing
    Well, thanks.
    Post edited by AuroyaNovo on
    Need moar questions.
    who is kasane teto?

who is kasane teto?

See activity, I just answered it.
  • erdbeereerdbeere Posts: 3,360Member, Helpful ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do you think of games that use x and z as the only action keys?
    erdbeere said:

Er, well... never played one, to be honest. But if you can give me a link, I try out and tell you more :3
  • erdbeereerdbeere Posts: 3,360Member, Helpful ✭✭✭✭✭
    DasBloody said:

erdbeere said:

Er, well... never played one, to be honest. But if you can give me a link, I try out and tell you more :3
    I'm currently not aware of one, but I'm annoyed, if you have to steer the character with the arrow keys and the action keys are x and z. With a German keyboard it is hard to use both action keys with one hand. (I know that I can change the keyboard layout, it just annoys me.)
    arrow keys or wasd?
    erdbeere said:

DasBloody said:

erdbeere said:

I'm currently not aware of one, but I'm annoyed, if you have to steer the character with the arrow keys and the action keys are x and z. With a German keyboard it is hard to use both action keys with one hand. (I know that I can change the keyboard layout, it just annoys me.)
    Oh, now I know what you mean. I prefer another setup, too. But it doesn't bother me that much.

arrow keys or wasd?

I prefer wasd here, since it has more surrounding keys to use for actions. But for simple games, where you don't have many actions, I actually don't care how to control it. I used to play Soul reaver 1 with arrow keys.
  • LunaticLunarianLunaticLunarian Posts: 1,026Member ✭✭✭✭
    DasBloody said:

erdbeere said:

Touhou Project.

DasBloody said:

erdbeere said:

Touhou Project.
    Well, I give that a try as soon as I have access to a PC :3
    Ask me stuff. Now!