Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

General Discussion - Rules & Guidelines

OptiOpti Posts: 699Administrator, Game Dev, Server Operator Admin
edited February 2014 in General Discussion
General Discussion Rules:
  • Quality discussions are highly appreciated.
  • Flaming and trolling are not part of a quality discussion.
  • Stay on topic. Derailed threads can get moderated.
  • This GD is for Cookie Clicker related things only. For other topics please go here.
  • If you have a bug to report; please post it here.
  • If you have a suggestion for the game; please post it here.
Global Rules:
This is an English-speaking forum. Please do not post in other languages.

1. Before you post:
  • Read all the stickies.
  • If you have a question or a problem; check other topics, announcements and use the search function to see if your issue hasn't already been answered.
2. When you post
  • Title your thread correctly. Poorly titled threads will be moderated.
  • Don't hotlink images. Use an image host. Imgur is a good one.
3. Inappropriate content
  • When you post a NSFW image you may not embed it. You can only use a link and clearly label it as NSFW.
  • Advertising is not allowed. However, links to modifications etc. are allowed.
  • Spamming is not allowed.
  • Bumping old threads for no reason is considered spam.
  • Put some effort into your posts. Making posts like "FIRST" is considered spam.
4. Signatures
  • Your signature may not be higher than 100 pixels, this includes images.
  • Your signature will automatically be cropped if it exceeds this limit.
  • NSFW images are not allowed in signatures.
5. Listen to moderators
  • They are here to keep the forum clean and safe.
  • If they tell you to do something, you should do it.
Failing to follow the rules can result in your content being removed, temporary bans or permanent bans.
If you think someone is breaking the rules with their post, you can flag it.
Post edited by Opti on

Comments

• winnifred1950winnifred1950 Posts: 1Member
    Hello, I want to say something about the new shown numbers ( million,trillion, quadrillion and so on ). I looked in "wikipedia", where are shown all numbers. From 1-999 there are hundreds, from 1000 - 999 999 there are thousands, from 1 000 000 - 999 999 999 tere are millions, then come milliards, then billions, then billiards, then trillions, then trilliards, then quadrillions, then quadrilliards, then quintillions, then quintilliards and so on. I am missing the milliards, billiards, trilliards, quadrilliards, quintilliards and so on in the new version of cookie clicker. Is there perhaps a mistake? Thank you. Best whishes from winnifred1950.
  • StintheBeastStintheBeast Posts: 1,868Member, Cool ✭✭✭

Hello, I want to say something about the new shown numbers ( million,trillion, quadrillion and so on ). I looked in "wikipedia", where are shown all numbers. From 1-999 there are hundreds, from 1000 - 999 999 there are thousands, from 1 000 000 - 999 999 999 tere are millions, then come milliards, then billions, then billiards, then trillions, then trilliards, then quadrillions, then quadrilliards, then quintillions, then quintilliards and so on. I am missing the milliards, billiards, trilliards, quadrilliards, quintilliards and so on in the new version of cookie clicker. Is there perhaps a mistake? Thank you. Best whishes from winnifred1950.

Really? Just wow.
    I buy stuff

"911 what is your emerganc... hold on got an Elder Frenzy... "~sounds of frantic clicking - BasketofPuppies
  • ShylightShylight Posts: 6,470Moderator, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger Mod

Perhaps you should have read further to see the system used in CC. Also why the heck did you use this thread?
    SparklebuttimagePurplesmart
  • sfnhltbsfnhltb Posts: 69Member ✭✭
    Milliards, Billiards etc., are not generally used in English in any of its variants as far as I know (the UK was the last holdout and officially changed back in the 1970s). European translations of Cookie Clicker (if they exist, or were created in future) might use them I suppose, but I can't see any reason the English version would.
  • StintheBeastStintheBeast Posts: 1,868Member, Cool ✭✭✭
    Quit using this fucking thread please O_O
    I buy stuff

"911 what is your emerganc... hold on got an Elder Frenzy... "~sounds of frantic clicking - BasketofPuppies

Quit using this fucking thread please O_O

Don't talk to bots. They might think you're actually paying attention to them. And then it's over.
  • DweebDweeb Posts: 281Member ✭✭

oh OPTIIIIIIIIIIII!

Oh.
  • Evil_PancakeEvil_Pancake Posts: 0Member
    My first post. yay
  • basketofpuppiesbasketofpuppies Posts: 2,320Member, Friendly ✭✭✭
    Hullo Evil_Pancake welcome to the forum.
  • MunchyMunchy Posts: 2Member
    I am a 'gran , introduced to cookies by the grandson. now restarted my game but still confushed by achievemennts huh
  • BillaboBillabo Posts: 1,058Member, Friendly, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭

My first post. yay

But it says Posts: 0 next to your name! :open_mouth:
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
  • KarlolinKarlolin Posts: 3,928Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Billabo said:

My first post. yay

But it says Posts: 0 next to your name! :open_mouth:

In my dream.

I'm the Karlolin.

It's me.
  • Chaotic_NeutralChaotic_Neutral Posts: 3,407Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Beep"
    -Opti
    "HEY, THAT'S PRETTY GOOD"
    -EDUPS
    [insert tilde here]
  • IdlerIdler Posts: 3,229Member, Wiener, Double Wiener ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the hey is that?
    "Banned for not putting your quote to signature." - Tellurium
  • KarlolinKarlolin Posts: 3,928Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Genehacks said:

...... Hello all customers.........

[loads a stuff]

wot wot
    u wot
    u cg
    ye u cg
    go ban it @Tellurium @Shylight
    In my dream.

I'm the Karlolin.

It's me.
    Karlolin said:

Genehacks said:

...... Hello all customers.........

[loads a stuff]

wot wot
    u wot
    u cg
    ye u cg
    Nah, it's a normal spambot. A rare occurrence.