Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.
⚠️ The DashNet forums will be shut down on September 12th 2019.⚠️

Please see here for more information.

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Posts: 12,680Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gouchnox said:

I don't use that much redstone, I think it's wired. Making fun of myself here.

i laughed so hard when i red that.
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Posts: 12,680Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny ✭✭✭✭✭

A farmer made up a joke one time.
    Everyone who heard it thought it was pretty corny.

that joke was a-maize-ing.
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?
  • BurntCookieBurntCookie Posts: 4,971Member, Internet Detective, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    I was born by Caesarian section. Most people don't notice, but when I leave home
    I always go out the window.

I heard a scientist froze himself at -273 C
    He is 0K now though

Yo mama so fat...
    We are all concerned for her health (anti joke)

I have some popcorn, sweetcorn etc. jokes that I could post.
    They are pretty corny though.

I also heard that someone was born without a left side
    Fortunately, he's still all right.

did you just copy me and shiny?

i lost the left side of my body.
    dont worry. im all-right now

• BurntCookieBurntCookie Posts: 4,971Member, Internet Detective, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭

I have some popcorn, sweetcorn etc. jokes that I could post.
    They are pretty corny though.

I also heard that someone was born without a left side
    Fortunately, he's still all right.

did you just copy me and shiny?

i lost the left side of my body.
    dont worry. im all-right now

I didn't even realise that.
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,359Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod

He is 0K now though

I may have been the only one to get this one
    Nope.
    I got it too! I wood post a joke, but I'm not very good at coming up with those.
  • GouchnoxGouchnox Posts: 6,475Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I played CC all-day long, because I though that some cookies are worth clicking for. Then I watched Frozen.
    image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
    I edited my post I made earlier so that they are new ones not posted on this thread yet.
    Tellurium said:

He is 0K now though

Nope.
    I got it too! I wood post a joke, but I'm not very good at coming up with those.
    that joke was oakey. sorry i cant stick around i gotta leaf.
    that was tree puns.

Tellurium said:

He is 0K now though

Nope.
    that was tree puns.
    I told this to my dog, that was near a @basketofpuppies. She just went bark.

Tellurium said:

He is 0K now though

Nope.
    that was tree puns.
    I told this to my dog, that was near a @basketofpuppies. She just went bark.
    have you been drinking? you look a little trunk.
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,359Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    Gouchnox said:

I played CC all-day long, because I though that some cookies are worth clicking for. Then I watched Frozen.

Okay, this is the first one in the thread I don't get.
  • RedCookie6666RedCookie6666 Posts: 2,052Member, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tellurium said:

Gouchnox said:

Remember that one Frozen song everyone abuses? I think that's what he meant.
    RedCookie6666 here, wishing I could post more.
    ...Eh, whatever. Very little happens on the forums these days.

Tellurium said:

Gouchnox said:

I don't remember any of the Frozen songs except for Let It Go because it's the one that everyone references. I guess that's why I don't get it.
    Tellurium said:

Tellurium said:

Gouchnox said:

I don't remember any of the Frozen songs except for Let It Go because it's the one that everyone references. I guess that's why I don't get it.
    I only know "Let it go" and "wanna build a snowman".

Or maybe the joke has something to do with Frozen Cookies?

An E, a G and a B enter a bar.
    "Sorry, we don't serve minors here".

The G leaves, and the E and the B share a fifth.

(it's a music joke by the way)
  • lordmuffinlordmuffin Posts: 796Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    A neutron walks into a bar. He asks the bartender, "How much for a beer"?

For you, no charge.

What element is named after a Norse god?

Thorium

HA! SO...

PUNNY
    WH4T SM3LLS L1KE BODY BUTTER 4ND D3SP3R4T1ON?
    Does Bruno Mars is gay?
    Here are some Badge Clubs:

image image image
  • GouchnoxGouchnox Posts: 6,475Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Gouchnox said:

"Some people are worth melting for." is one of the most famous meme/quote from Frozen.
    image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
  • Deathranger999Deathranger999 Posts: 1,692Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Why did the mermaid wear seashells?
    Because she grew out of her B-shells.
    What do you call a 5-foot psychic who escaped from jail?
    A small medium at large.
    What's brown and sticky?
    Uhhhh...a stick.
    What's brown and rhymes with Snoop?
    Dr. Dre.
    A Higgs boson walks into a church. The pastor says:
    "Hey, we don't allow Higgs bosons in here! You call yourself the God particle, that's sacrilegious!"
    The Higgs boson says:
    "Well if you don't allow Higgs bosons, how can you have mass?"
    What do you get when you drop a piano down a mineshaft?
    A flat miner (A♭ minor)
    How many ears does Spock have?
    Three. A left ear, a right ear, and a final frontier (try reading it outloud).
    The past, the present, and the future all walk into a bar.
    It was tense.
    Two men are walking down the street. One walks into a bar.
    The other one ducks.
    What do you call a cow that has just given birth?
    De-calf-inated.
    What do you call a cow with no legs?
    Ground beef.
    What do you call a cow with three legs?
    Lean beef.
    What do you call a cow with two legs?
    YO MAMA.
    "Monotheism is progress of a sort because they're getting nearer the true figure all the time." -C. Hitchens
    "After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." -A. Dumbledore
    "If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -S. Black
    “Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know.” -Foaly the Centaur
  • AuroyaNovoAuroyaNovo Posts: 5,493Member, Friendly, Helpful, Cool ✭✭✭✭✭
    What says a physicist without job to a physicist with job?

Some fries with ketchup, please.
  • CaesarCaesar Posts: 5,548Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's my wallpaper.
    Shitposts may be returning
    Thanks for nothing.
    To the person who invented the number zero

I hate exaggerations.
    Their occurrences went up by a million percent this year.

I also hate Russian dolls.
    They're so full of themselves.

@I_hate_misdeer also.
  • MausKeksMausKeks Posts: 85Member
    Two bacteria walk into a bar. The barman says "Get out! We don't serve your kind in here!"
    One bacteria says:-
    "But we work here - we're staff!
    Ah crap, I just realised that joke works only when said out loud. Oh well, none of you can punch me from there.
    This is not a signature.
  • CaesarCaesar Posts: 5,548Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    MausKeks said:

Two bacteria walk into a bar. The barman says "Get out! We don't serve your kind in here!"
    Ah crap, I just realised that joke works only when said out loud. Oh well, none of you can punch me from there.

Even when I say it aloud I still don't get it...
    Shitposts may be returning
    edited June 2014
    a time traveller walks into a bar. the bartender says: "get out! we dont serve your kind in here!".
    the time traveller said:
    thats not what you said tomorrow.
  • MausKeksMausKeks Posts: 85Member

MausKeks said:

Even when I say it aloud I still don't get it...
    Er sorry ShinyTrees... path lab joke. There's a very common bacterium called Staphylococcus aureus and its name gets shortened to one syllable so it sounds like 'staff'. If you spent all day putting turds onto slides for a living I promise you, you'd be laughing like a drain right now.
    This is not a signature.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,188
    I had a dream my life would be
    So different from this hell I'm living
    So different now, from what it seemed
    Now life has killed the dream I dreamed
    Zyzzyzus said:

How many Mathematicians does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

oh god...