Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Tellurium's always bumped by other people AMA

Comments

• Anon9mousAnon9mous Posts: 6,383Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    The question previously stated, plus...

If we were in that situation (the OT5), and I was a magic user, would you let me magic you preggers?
    Remember that you're a mare in that situation :3
    "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some braining to do." ~Dasbloody
    "I'm about 0% sure that that is correct." ~Kirdneh
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,359Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    edited October 2014
    Anon9mous said:

Do you like the OT5? To the point that you'd willing join it if it was real? (considering you were your per/fursona)

Hell yes. :heart:

Anon9mous said:

If we were in that situation (the OT5), and I was a magic user, would you let me magic you preggers?
    Actually no... I don't really want to give birth. That situation is best left to roleplaying for me ^^'
  • Anon9mousAnon9mous Posts: 6,383Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Tellurium said:

Anon9mous said:

Do you like the OT5? To the point that you'd willing join it if it was real? (considering you were your per/fursona)

Anon9mous said:

Actually no... I don't really want to give birth. That situation is best left to roleplaying for me ^^'
    Says who that you'd have to? If I was a powerful enough magician to do that, I'd make it so that you wouldn't have to worry about giving birth, and keeping them in there forever ;3
    Tellurium said:

Anon9mous said:

Anon9mous said:

Says who that you'd have to? If I was a powerful enough magician to do that, I'd make it so that you wouldn't have to worry about giving birth, and keeping them in there forever ;3
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,359Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    Anon9mous said:

I dunno about being pregnant forever... Maybe if you could take them in and out whenever, you could just put them in when we're doing things together, I'd be fine with that ;P

Now you've got me thinking... Where would they go when they're gone? Maybe it's a time spell, so they just move forward in time to the next time they're called upon.
  • ShylightShylight Posts: 6,436Moderator, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger Mod
    Tellurium said:

To go on with this line of questioning, would you join it if you were yourself? :3
    SparklebuttimagePurplesmart
    Tellurium said:

Anon9mous said:

Anon9mous said:

Tellurium said:

Anon9mous said:

I dunno about being pregnant forever... Maybe if you could take them in and out whenever, you could just put them in when we're doing things together, I'd be fine with that ;P

Now you've got me thinking... Where would they go when they're gone? Maybe it's a time spell, so they just move forward in time to the next time they're called upon.
    Either that, or they can get transferred to some unlucky mare that can't get pregnant. <3</div>
    Shylight said:

Tellurium said:

To go on with this line of questioning, would you join it if you were yourself? :3
    Same answer, no fantasy scenarios at all required on my part :3

But then I wouldn't be compatible with Anon or TFU, unless they were magicked bisexual.
    Tellurium said:

Shylight said:

Tellurium said:

But then I wouldn't be compatible with Anon or TFU, unless they were magicked bisexual.
    Ye, that's a shame.
    Shylight said:

Tellurium said:

Shylight said:

Tellurium said:

Ye, that's a shame.
    I guess so... I'm just not into dudes, though.
    Shylight said:

Tellurium said:

Shylight said:

Tellurium said:

Ye, that's a shame.
    Sadly the OT5 is not to be in real life ;_;

...Shyluribloody would still work though :p
    Tellurium said:

Yay for OT3!

-happily licks-
    Shylight said:

Tellurium said:

Yay for OT3!

-happily licks-
    Yee. We have an OT5 of awesome BFFs, and an OT3 of a more romantically-inclined sort <3
  • Neko_SamaNeko_Sama Posts: 456Member ✭✭✭
    What games do you usually play this days?
    Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!My profile to see all my pwagons
    Pwease take good care of my pwagons and click them =3
  • LadySatronOfTFULadySatronOfTFU Posts: 207Member ✭✭✭
    Anon9mous said:

I guess so... I'm just not into dudes, though.

your a lesbian too?
    Neko_Sama said:

None really. Once BoI: Rebirth comes out I'll probably be playing that a lot though.
  • GardevoirGardevoir Posts: 522Member ✭✭✭
    What is your opinion on Gardevoir?

• AuroyaNovoAuroyaNovo Posts: 5,493Member, Friendly, Helpful, Cool ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tellurium said:

Neko_Sama said:

None really. Once BoI: Rebirth comes out I'll probably be playing that a lot though.
    What is that?
    Gardevoir said:

What is your opinion on Gardevoir?

I think she is pretty. I don't really know anything about her.

DasBloody said:

Tellurium said:

Neko_Sama said:

What is that?
    The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. The way better remake of the original game, which I liked a lot. :3
  • ViniVini Posts: 3,591Member, Friendly, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, Binding of Isaac. I haven't played that one in a long time.
    Question: What's your most memorable moment while playing this game?

Vini said:

Oh, Binding of Isaac. I haven't played that one in a long time.
    Question: What's your most memorable moment while playing this game?

I'm not sure... I've played hundreds of hours. Probably something involving an awesome combo. Let's see.

-Once got a bunch of items that made me look like a badass demon (I think it was brimstone, the pony, pentagram, and possibly money is power for awesome money shades?)
    -Once spent the last half hour of school constantly restarting trying to get Dr. Fetus, a friend joined in and actually got it
    -Once found two or three rooms that were only connected through a secret room, I ran out of bombs and had to restart because I was trapped there (the group of people watching me peer pressured me into going there, it was pretty funny)
    -Once was playing as Eve (1 starting damage), and got no damage ups for the entire run... This ended in an incredibly tedious, painfully long Mom's Heart fight which I remember in terror to this day.

And some from friends playing:
    -An incident in which a friend had one heart of health left, ducked into a secret room, found Bob's Rotten Head, shot it to open up another entrance, and the Three Dollar Bill just happened to give him My Reflection for that room...
    -An incident in which a friend got Mom's Knife and Chocolate Milk, somehow making him instakill basically everything in the game. When he killed Satan (in two or three hits), the game glitched and stopped him from beating it.

I probably forgot some. Good times :3
  • RedCookie6666RedCookie6666 Posts: 2,052Member, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tellurium said:

What's wrong with compromisers and BOs having Hell tiers alongside their magic tiers?

A, I'd feel weird giving them hell tiers and not then giving all the other buildings except demons hell tiers as well.
    B, It would make them OP.
    C, ...

Hm.

Maybe, all the other buildings should get hell tiers...
    But not in the IGM version. The current arrangement makes enough sense to me, magic tiers all around except for the two magic-based buildings which get a replacement.
    The only solution I can think of would be to give Old World tiers to demons, but that would require titans to get something else...
    RedCookie6666 here, wishing I could post more.
    ...Eh, whatever. Very little happens on the forums these days.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    Why do you hate walls?

Why do you hate walls?

I don't. Walls are cool, they serve all sorts of useful purposes :3
  • RedCookie6666RedCookie6666 Posts: 2,052Member, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will the IGM version receive any more upgrades? Like 800 grenademen, 700 airstrikes, 600 demons, etc.?
    RedCookie6666 here, wishing I could post more.
    ...Eh, whatever. Very little happens on the forums these days.

Will the IGM version receive any more upgrades? Like 800 grenademen, 700 airstrikes, 600 demons, etc.?

Didn't he already say no to that like 3 times?
    Actually no I didn't. The answer is only if people get there/almost there.
  • DarthCookieDarthCookie Posts: 5,558Moderator, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger, Conversationalist Mod
    Tellurium said:

Didn't he already say no to that like 3 times?
    Actually no I didn't. The answer is only if people get there/almost there.
    :neutral_face:
  • SolarstrikeSolarstrike Posts: 392Member ✭✭
    Oops, question went missing.
  • FatChicken18FatChicken18 Posts: 1,172Member ✭✭✭
    How did you come up with the thread title?
    There's no braining involved - Gouchnox
    Please reads the OP - Gardevoir