Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Tellurium's always bumped by other people AMA

Comments

• basketofpuppiesbasketofpuppies Posts: 2,296Moderator, Friendly, Helpful Mod
    ~HOoooooWWWLLL
  • erdbeereerdbeere Posts: 3,384Member, Helpful ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you feel about all the "worship" you are getting?
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,359Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    erdbeere said:

How do you feel about all the "worship" you are getting?

Surprisingly................... neutral.
    It's nice in that it's attention, but it's also pretty weird attention.
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,359Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    Are the AMAs making another comeback? Is it time to join the bandwagon once again? :P
  • AuroyaNovoAuroyaNovo Posts: 5,493Member, Friendly, Helpful, Cool ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tellurium said:

Are the AMAs making another comeback? Is it time to join the bandwagon once again? :P

Yes.

Oh, wait, this is not my AMA... erm...
    What do you.. eat?
  • japanmanjapanman Posts: 463Member ✭✭✭
    What's your mother's maiden name?
    Just kidding.

What's next in WD (must be the 60th time you heard this)
    /
  • ShylightShylight Posts: 6,436Moderator, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger Mod
    Would you join me for some cuddling, given the opportunity?
    SparklebuttimagePurplesmart
    DasBloody said:

Tellurium said:

Yes.

Oh, wait, this is not my AMA... erm...
    What do you.. eat?
    I eat fruit, vegetables, bread, meat, and dairy, mostly. Fruit is my favorite food group though, especially grapes and berries :3

japanman said:

What's your mother's maiden name?
    Just kidding.

What's next in WD (must be the 60th time you heard this)

Real Edition stuff. Plans, art, etc.

Shylight said:

Would you join me for some cuddling, given the opportunity?

Absolutely! I love cuddling, and I love you :heart:
  • ViniVini Posts: 3,591Member, Friendly, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many apples a day to keep the doctor away, if apples weren't the forbidden fruit?
    Fun fact: It was never confirmed what fruit is the forbidden one. For all I know, it might even be extinct.

Vini said:

How many apples a day to keep the doctor away, if apples weren't the forbidden fruit?

Fun fact: It was never confirmed what fruit is the forbidden one. For all I know, it might even be extinct.
    Depends on the type of apple. Not very many if it's one of those extremely nutritious wild apples. But you'd be better off without an apple that's low in nutrition a day, according to that one study I read a while ago. But regardless, apples alone cannot keep the doctor away. You gotta be healthy in other ways!
    Hey wait, why do want to keep the doctor away? Shouldn't you be going in for regular checkups anyway?

If you could choose between meeting Einstein, Stephen Hawking, Sir Isaac Newton, and Georg Cantor, who would you choose?
    Newton or Liebniz?
    Who shot first?

Einstein. Then I could ask him a bunch of things and (semi-jokingly) use his responses as arguments, like "Einstein said that. Are you arguing with EINSTEIN??" :P
    I don't really know much about either of them, so I dunno.
    My need to watch Star Wars again shot first.
  • DarthCookieDarthCookie Posts: 5,558Moderator, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger, Conversationalist Mod

If you could choose between meeting Einstein, Stephen Hawking, Sir Isaac Newton, and Georg Cantor, who would you choose?
    Newton or Liebniz?
    Who shot first?

Einstein. Then I could ask him a bunch of things and (semi-jokingly) use his responses as arguments, like "Einstein said that. Are you arguing with EINSTEIN??" :P
    I don't really know much about either of them, so I dunno.
    My need to watch Star Wars again shot first.

Einstein has been proven partially wrong. Quantum entanglement says that information can travel faster than light; and the entire reason that he published the Theory of General Relativity is because he ignored his own calculations and insisted the universe was static and unchanging (he even introduced a constant so the equations would work)
    But everyone else on that list has been proven wrong as well. (Except Cantor). The only thing Newton did right was calculus, which he might have stolen from Leibniz (history isn't sure. They might have developed it simultaneously). And his physics was mostly right, it just fails at the super-high and super-low mass/energy scales.

The only thing saving that last response is the word "again".
    :3
  • RedCookie6666RedCookie6666 Posts: 2,052Member, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you ever brought back the gigantic/6th wall, what will come after BOs will BOs be pushed back to 6th wall building and the 5th wall building become a new building?
    RedCookie6666 here, wishing I could post more.
    ...Eh, whatever. Very little happens on the forums these days.

If you ever brought back the gigantic/6th wall, what will come after BOs will BOs be pushed back to 6th wall building and the 5th wall building become a new building?

In the theoretical situation in which I would have to bring back the 6th wall, I would move BOs to the sixth unlockable building and come up with a fifth. Either a third dream building or a second "special" building.

Who would win in a fight: Meta Knight or King Dedede?

I dunno, I'm not familiar with either character beyond what they look like.
    Tellurium said:

In the theoretical situation in which I would have to bring back the 6th wall, I would move BOs to the sixth unlockable building and come up with a fifth. Either a third dream building or a second "special" building.
    Wouldn't you need two buildings to add? 'Cause, y'know, synergies and all that.

Tellurium said:

Oh, maybe. Or maybe there wouldn't be a sixth building, and the sixth wall would just give a bunch of other bonuses.
    Tellurium said:

Tellurium said:

Oh, maybe. Or maybe there wouldn't be a sixth building, and the sixth wall would just give a bunch of other bonuses.
    Like maybe a 4th wall production multiplier that only affects the starting buildings, or a second wall multiplier, or a fourth wall boss brick?
  • ThatDudeThatDude Posts: 6,316Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭
    can your internal locomotor motorize the internal locomotor inside of you?
    people have stars in their names now apparently

Tellurium said:

Like maybe a 4th wall production multiplier that only affects the starting buildings, or a second wall multiplier, or a fourth wall boss brick?
    Something like that.
    ThatDude said:

can your internal locomotor motorize the internal locomotor inside of you?

Yes, in fact.
    What are the space/time/End boss bricks for? Are they for filler, or do you plan to do something with them?

What are the space/time/End boss bricks for? Are they for filler, or do you plan to do something with them?

They're just for the trophies that require defeating those boss walls.
    Have you ever what would happen if a reality compromiser hacked himself?

If I had ideas for names for 4th wall upgrades for magic and dream buildings, would you read them?

What if all the walls combined into one?

Who came before the titans?

Why am I asking so many questions?

Have you ever what would happen if a reality compromiser hacked himself?

If I had ideas for names for 4th wall upgrades for magic and dream buildings, would you read them?

What if all the walls combined into one?

Who came before the titans?

Why am I asking so many questions?

1. I think you missed a "wondered" or "thought about" in there. :P
    You could edit aspects of a compromiser with itself. Nothing paradoxical there really. As soon as you enter the command whatever the command was would happen.
    2. Ye, I always read ideas.
    3. Um... I guess they would make the one wall to rule them all? Which would really just be the last boss with the less significant power of the other walls tied into it.
    4. There was no civilization on WD universe Earth before the titans. So, dinosaurs, I guess? And The Army, of course.
    5. Because you want to know the answers?
    What's wrong with compromisers and BOs having Hell tiers alongside their magic tiers?

What's wrong with compromisers and BOs having Hell tiers alongside their magic tiers?

A, I'd feel weird giving them hell tiers and not then giving all the other buildings except demons hell tiers as well.
    B, It would make them OP.
    C, ...

Hm.

Maybe, all the other buildings should get hell tiers...
    But not in the IGM version. The current arrangement makes enough sense to me, magic tiers all around except for the two magic-based buildings which get a replacement.
  • DarthCookieDarthCookie Posts: 5,558Moderator, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger, Conversationalist Mod
    How do you feel about the fact that ~85% of these new questions are WD related?
    Who is going to win the Superbowl this year?
    What happens when an unstoppable force hits an immovable object?
    If a tree falls in the forest and there is no one around to hear it, does it make a sound?
    If you could read the future and see the impact that your actions would have on it, would you?
    How awesome is this mashup?
  • Anon9mousAnon9mous Posts: 6,383Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you like the OT5? To the point that you'd willing join it if it was real? (considering you were your per/fursona)
    "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some braining to do." ~Dasbloody
    "I'm about 0% sure that that is correct." ~Kirdneh
    edited October 2014

How do you feel about the fact that ~85% of these new questions are WD related?
    Who is going to win the Superbowl this year?
    What happens when an unstoppable force hits an immovable object?
    If a tree falls in the forest and there is no one around to hear it, does it make a sound?
    If you could read the future and see the impact that your actions would have on it, would you?
    How awesome is this mashup?
    -youtubesnip-

Tellurium Neutral. They're questions, at least!
    The best team, obviously.
    The universe just gives up and leaves.
    I think so. But I am not the prime authority on these things.
    Nah. That would be scary.
    Judging from the preview picture only: Damn awesome.