Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.
⚠️ The DashNet forums will be shut down on September 12th 2019.⚠️

Please see here for more information.

Tellurium's always bumped by other people AMA

Comments

• TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,359Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod

I you confusing am well?

Maybe.
  • FASTEST_MENNESTFASTEST_MENNEST Posts: 183Member ✭✭
    Do you like necrobumps and necrobump accessories?
    That guy is doing absolutely nothing-Jerma 2013
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,188
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I had a dream my life would be
    So different from this hell I'm living
    So different now, from what it seemed
    Now life has killed the dream I dreamed
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,359Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod

Do you like necrobumps and necrobump accessories?

Depends on whether the bump in question was useful or not... And I'm not sure I know what a necrobump accessory is.
  • Chaotic_NeutralChaotic_Neutral Posts: 3,446Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Three cheers for a lack of context!
    As much as you want to pretend, self-awareness is not a get-out-of autism free card.

"HEY, THAT'S PRETTY GOOD"
    -EDUPS
    [insert tilde here]
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • RedCookie6666RedCookie6666 Posts: 2,052Member, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you IHM?
    RedCookie6666 here, wishing I could post more.
    ...Eh, whatever. Very little happens on the forums these days.
    Whoa, a surprise bump!

ne
  • erdbeereerdbeere Posts: 3,384Member, Helpful ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not?
    Push because maybe people will want to ask questions that aren't dumb jokes i.e. ThatDude questions or "Did you know..." or just random pictures/videos presented as questions?

If all people want to ask about is Wall Destroyer, I'm fine with this basically being turned into the WD Q & A.
  • DarkmatterfireDarkmatterfire Posts: 4,375Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHATS YOU FAV YOUTUBE AND VIDYA GAME

WHATS YOU FAV YOUTUBE AND VIDYA GAME

Favorite... Youtube? Is there more than one?

I haven't played that many video games, but I think Super Meat Boy is the one I liked the most.
  • LauraLaura Posts: 3,253Member, Internet Detective, Friendly, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    what's the worst thing you had ever played?
    do you know japanese?
    Odin said:

what's the worst thing you had ever played?
    do you know japanese?

I dunno, I've played a lot of incredibly shitty flash games in my day... It's a strong competition.

I don't know any Japanese, but I know someone who knows a lot! That counts, right?
    It's been too long since I bumped this. Over a month since? Completely unacceptable. Utterly despicable. Absolutely disgusting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    Why is your username an element of the periodic table?
    edited September 2014

Thanks to the new search, I can actually find the old thread that I gave the story in!

Tellurium said:

I had a plot for a comic I wanted to make (and still do, but it's a lot different now), in which there's a gang of characters that are all named after the elements. Since there are so many, I knew I didn't want to actually have all of them appear in the comic; one of my ideas was to name myself after one of the elements that never appears as a way to include it. I chose tellurium because a) no one's ever heard of it so it won't be taken and b) I like the way the word sounds and looks spelled out.

EDIT: oh, and c) the symbol for tellurium, Te, is my favorite number in l33tspeak.

Do I win the longest story behind a username?

Tellurium said:

Thanks to the new search, I can actually find the old thread that I gave the story in!

Tellurium said:

I had a plot for a comic I wanted to make (and still do, but it's a lot different now), in which there's a gang of characters that are all named after the elements. Since there are so many, I knew I didn't want to actually have all of them appear in the comic; one of my ideas was to name myself after one of the elements that never appears as a way to include it. I chose tellurium because a) no one's ever heard of it so it won't be taken and b) I like the way the word sounds and looks spelled out.

EDIT: oh, and c) the symbol for tellurium, Te, is my favorite number in l33tspeak.

Do I win the longest story behind a username?

Cool to know!
  • Anon9mousAnon9mous Posts: 6,383Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    So, same question as the one for TDU...

What are all of your fetishes?
    "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some braining to do." ~Dasbloody
    "I'm about 0% sure that that is correct." ~Kirdneh
    Anon9mous said:

You like that question
  • Anon9mousAnon9mous Posts: 6,383Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Anon9mous said:

You like that question
    It's nice to know what a man's into, alright?
    Anon9mous said:

Furries; scalies more so; plain old non-anthro dragons. That's basically it, not including small ones.
    Tellurium said:

Anon9mous said:

Furries; scalies more so; plain old non-anthro dragons. That's basically it, not including small ones.
    Alrighty.
  • ShylightShylight Posts: 6,436Moderator, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger Mod
    If you could marry a pony (MLP one obviously), would you? And who would it be, if yes.
    SparklebuttimagePurplesmart
    Shylight said:

If you could marry a pony (MLP one obviously), would you? And who would it be, if yes.

I wouldn't, I don't think any of them have that much in common with me. (Though it's a little hard to tell exactly)

If I had to though, I think it would be Twilight. While Rarity and Pinkie are my favorites, they would both be... a little too much :P
  • AuroyaNovoAuroyaNovo Posts: 5,493Member, Friendly, Helpful, Cool ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tellurium said:

Shylight said:

I wouldn't, I don't think any of them have that much in common with me. (Though it's a little hard to tell exactly)

If I had to though, I think it would be Twilight. While Rarity and Pinkie are my favorites, they would both be... a little too much :P
    Hahah, no, my imagination, get out of my head :D
  • erdbeereerdbeere Posts: 3,384Member, Helpful ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would the title of your thread be grammatically correct if "hilarious" would be replaced with "hilariously"?
    erdbeere said:

Would the title of your thread be grammatically correct if "hilarious" would be replaced with "hilariously"?

I think so?
  • RedCookie6666RedCookie6666 Posts: 2,052Member, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you werewolf or vampire?
    RedCookie6666 here, wishing I could post more.
    ...Eh, whatever. Very little happens on the forums these days.

Are you werewolf or vampire?

Neither.

Unless, werewolves get their memory wiped of turning, in which case I don't know... I could be a werewolf! You could be a werewolf! Maybe we're all werewolves! :O