Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Scavenger hunt!

The_Deranged_UmbreonThe_Deranged_Umbreon Posts: 2,620Member ✭✭✭
edited May 2014 in General Discussion
Find these thing in nested then post screenshots of them!
1. Baconverse
2. A painting involving Pizza
3. A website about cats
4. A person doing something stupid or retarded
5. America
6. An ad or show with neat special effects
7. A Grasshopper
8. A creature who doesn't think in english
9. A person who wants the voices to stop
10. A shark that loves food
11. A hell or horrific star
12. A person who remembers the day they were married
13. A Kiwi
14. A Nanobot who had a beautiful dream
15. Anything Blue-Flavored
16. An Empire
17. A wall Painting
18. A cookie of any kind (even in a painting or book)
19. Black and White TV
20. An interesting book name

I understand there are a lot of these, you don't have to find them all, just post the screenshots as you find them! It'll be a collective thing, internet find them!
"This is when I browse the recent changes list and see if people are being poopy pants." ~ILikeTrains (Wiki friend) "you dont choose to be gay, you just have to be lucky." ~TFU_Satron "WHAT?" ~Zuptin "Did you just call me a flying monkey?" ~Opti "Absol utely." ~Kirdneh "Is your face really necessary?" ~Gouchnox

Comments

• ThatDudeThatDude Posts: 6,316Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sad

You didn't get the Sharkverse and the Lasagnaverse in the hunt
    people have stars in their names now apparently
  • The_Deranged_UmbreonThe_Deranged_Umbreon Posts: 2,620Member ✭✭✭
    ThatDude said:

I'm sad

I thought those were a bit to easy to find.
    "This is when I browse the recent changes list and see if people are being poopy pants." ~ILikeTrains (Wiki friend) "you dont choose to be gay, you just have to be lucky." ~TFU_Satron "WHAT?" ~Zuptin "Did you just call me a flying monkey?" ~Opti "Absol utely." ~Kirdneh "Is your face really necessary?" ~Gouchnox
  • ThatDudeThatDude Posts: 6,316Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭

ThatDude said:

I'm sad

how about this

a lasagnaverse in a sharkverse
    people have stars in their names now apparently
  • The_Deranged_UmbreonThe_Deranged_Umbreon Posts: 2,620Member ✭✭✭
    ThatDude said:

ThatDude said:

I'm sad

how about this

a lasagnaverse in a sharkverse
    If anything a Unidougnusharkilasagnabaconverse
    Pic: http://imgur.com/pRj7WUk
  • iAMminchoiAMmincho Posts: 3,874Member, Flagger ✭✭✭
    edited May 2014

1. Baconverse

2. A painting involving Pizza

12. A person who remembers the day they were married

• IdleGamesRockIdleGamesRock Posts: 2,855Member, Flagger ✭✭✭

8. A creature who doesn't think in english
    11. A hell or horrific star

Found it.
    Cringey signature that I'll look back on and regret in a few months!
  • iAMminchoiAMmincho Posts: 3,874Member, Flagger ✭✭✭
    edited May 2014

10. A shark that loves food

I also found a grasshopper but I lost it :/

EDIT: I also found the empire

16. An Empire

• ZyChromeZyChrome Posts: 870Member ✭✭
    edited June 2014
    u should add -an asteroid made only out of ice
    all images posted in order of finding

1-8
    10-12
    14-20

imageimage
    PICTURES CROPPED TO FIT BETTER
    is it just me, or am i lucky as {BANNED}
    seriously, i'm finding these everywhere!
    i think some of the things on somethingretarded.com are people doing retarded stuff. more specifically the unattractive lady doing stupid stuff
    i think a few of these may be interesting.
    also, notice how the cookieverse has lasagnaverses above and below, while in a lasagnevarse?!
    Post edited by ZyChrome on
    edited June 2014
    hi also i found this : image
    3/4 of the pictured background universes next to eachother

HOW?!?!?!?!

WHY!?!?!
    edited July 2014
    I've been creating my own modifications to the nested source-code (nothing is more common unless i created it, witch means it started out as non-existent) and if anyone wants I can send a link, i added RNA to cells, ribosomes too, and a NASA theme: NASA center, rockets, satellites, advanced parts of such, astronauts, golfing courses on nasa grounds, and a few others. nasa can be found on modern age cities and capitals, satellites in decreasing order of appearance, can be found at: -modern planets -star systems -galaxy parts -galaxies -super-clusters -universes and even rarer: in orbit around other planets. for those using my modification of nested: the 21st scavenger hunt item is going to be a satellite around a non-modern age planet, this can mean barren, future, visitor, ancient, anything that contains ".planet" in its inventory. theres a 0.1% chance. and the fact that it doesn't count on modern planets (more common then visitors or future) and only slightly less then the other 2
    ZyChrome said:

I've been creating my own modifications to the nested source-code (nothing is more common unless i created it, witch means it started out as non-existent) and if anyone wants I can send a link, i added RNA to cells, ribosomes too, and a NASA theme: NASA center, rockets, satellites, advanced parts of such, astronauts, golfing courses on nasa grounds, and a few others. nasa can be found on modern age cities and capitals, satellites in decreasing order of appearance, can be found at: -modern planets -star systems -galaxy parts -galaxies -super-clusters -universes and even rarer: in orbit around other planets.

Awesome, could you send me the link? I have been violently waiting for Nested 2, and your mod will at least keep me busy.
    edited July 2014
    thank you 4 the appreciation, im adding a point to ur name on my wall.
    i have some instructions for you though: open the nested scource code and copy EVERYTHING into a new html document thing and name the document 'Nested'
    then open nestedstyle.css and do the same into a .css folder, then copy UniverseBG.png to the same folder you kept the other 2, finally put the following folder in the folder you kept all the nested stuff: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/202751393/Nested/nestedscript.js
    at last if you want the full polished look download the nested backgrounds asigned to the sharkverse, baconverse, donut and lasagna-verses, then you can add more items to nested using the format he described.

Enjoy.
    ZyChrome said:

thank you 4 the appreciation, im adding a point to ur name on my wall.
    i have some instructions for you though: open the nested scource code and copy EVERYTHING into a new html document thing and name the document 'Nested'
    then open nestedstyle.css and do the same into a .css folder, then copy UniverseBG.png to the same folder you kept the other 2, finally put the following folder in the folder you kept all the nested stuff: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/202751393/Nested/nestedscript.js
    at last if you want the full polished look download the nested backgrounds asigned to the sharkverse, baconverse, donut and lasagna-verses, then you can add more items to nested using the format he described.

Enjoy.

Thanks! I really want to check it out, but I don't really understand the steps. Could you possibly provide pictures?
    edited July 2014
    also if you want you can do ctrl+f in a notepad doc opening the nestedscript, and find baconverse, look around that and you can add more

okay.
    highlight and copy the whole page. then

THEN do CTRL+F and type in 'UniverseBG' without the ' and download that.

when all is done it should look something like....

*universe images optional
    the changes file is not included or in any way used except a reminder of whats mine.
    edited July 2014
    tho i have a thread about this too. its in the blue in my sig

EDIT: oh, and if you want specifics on what i modified, do ctrl+f //Ryan's and you'll find it, or better do ctrl+f //add to
    that will take you to the end of my list of add-ons