Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Wait wait wait, it stopped?

The_Deranged_UmbreonThe_Deranged_Umbreon Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭
edited May 2014 in General Discussion
I was playing nested and I actually found an ending! And by ending I mean there was no going further, I could still go and click something else, but in that chain I didn't re-route to another universe, it just ended on a thought, I didn't know it could do that... And on an unrelated note, has anyone else ever found the ¨Sharkverse¨?
"This is when I browse the recent changes list and see if people are being poopy pants." ~ILikeTrains (Wiki friend) "you dont choose to be gay, you just have to be lucky." ~TFU_Satron "WHAT?" ~Zuptin "Did you just call me a flying monkey?" ~Opti "Absol utely." ~Kirdneh "Is your face really necessary?" ~Gouchnox

Comments

• TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Posts: 12,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    did you find 4?
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?
  • iAMminchoiAMmincho Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭
    Yes that's possible in some cases, with notes or thoughts for example, it's nothing too special or anything. Also yes I've found the sharkverse.
  • The_Deranged_UmbreonThe_Deranged_Umbreon Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭

did you find 4?

4 what?
    "This is when I browse the recent changes list and see if people are being poopy pants." ~ILikeTrains (Wiki friend) "you dont choose to be gay, you just have to be lucky." ~TFU_Satron "WHAT?" ~Zuptin "Did you just call me a flying monkey?" ~Opti "Absol utely." ~Kirdneh "Is your face really necessary?" ~Gouchnox
  • The_Deranged_UmbreonThe_Deranged_Umbreon Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭
    iAMmincho said:

Yes that's possible in some cases, with notes or thoughts for example, it's nothing too special or anything. Also yes I've found the sharkverse.

I was just excited I found an ending, I thought it was just a mundane never ending universe loop until I found that, nested is so much more interesting now.

did you find 4?

4 what?
    how should i know?
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?

did you find 4?

4 what?
    TFU is obsessed with the number 4, ignore him, that's the best for everyone
    iAMmincho said:

did you find 4?

4 what?
    the universe said "the number 4."

iAMmincho said:

did you find 4?

4 what?
    the number 4 said "the universe."
    iAMmincho said:

iAMmincho said:

did you find 4?

4 what?
    just 4get about it.

iAMmincho said:

iAMmincho said:

did you find 4?

4 what?
    just 4get about it.
    I'm all 4 it.
  • I_HATE_MISDEERI_HATE_MISDEER Posts: 1,392 ✭✭
    Why would you 4orking 4get about 4?
  • Zonoro13Zonoro13 Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are plenty of endings.
    "Yahoo, I got sigged!" ~Idler | RIP Alot. 2015-2015. Was ran over by his crush in a bus. It was so freaky because it really worked." ~Luri | "In the beginning, there was nothing, which exploded." ~Terry Pratchett | "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." ~Terry Pratchett"
  • grisha5grisha5 Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭
    describe some of them
    "I took things too fart." -KhantStopButtnugget.
    Damn counter
    grisha5 said:

describe some of them

why dont you find them yourself?
    im exploring exploring and exploring but it seems to be infinite like your dumb universe
    Damn counter
    grisha5 said:

im exploring exploring and exploring but it seems to be infinite like your dumb universe

excuse me?
    i said describe all endings to me
    Damn counter
    grisha5 said:

i said describe all endings to me

and i said no.
    oh please
    Damn counter
    grisha5 said:

oh please

no you spoiled brat.