Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.
⚠️ The DashNet forums will be shut down on September 12th 2019.⚠️

Please see here for more information.

Wall Destroyer

Comments

• TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,359Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod

@Tellurium, I think you forgot some lines in your code...
    *snip*

There's no achievement for 50 Reality Compromisers, and it jumps directly from compromiserAchieve2 to compromiserAchieve4... :)

I haven't the slightest clue how this happened, but the mysterious 50 compromiser achievement remains unchanged in 2.0...
  • LethrblakaLethrblaka Posts: 1,243Member ✭✭✭
    Tellurium said:

*snip*

There's no achievement for 50 Reality Compromisers, and it jumps directly from compromiserAchieve2 to compromiserAchieve4... :)

I haven't the slightest clue how this happened, but the mysterious 50 compromiser achievement remains unchanged in 2.0...
    Yeah, it's really weird... I noticed that because I just bought my 50th and it didn't trigger. On my old save, I'm pretty sure I had it though.
  • ZarZar Posts: 41Member ✭✭
    edited July 2014
    2 Tellurium
    Can you lower requirements for god-tier trophy from 25 boss points to 15?
    It feels like 25 is too high, why so big leap from previous trophy, which requires only 10? :/
    I do personally have 255 capsules and 15 boss-points, btw. Its like game punishing me for low reset count, but its should be otherwise.
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,359Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    Zar said:

2 Tellurium
    Can you lower requirements for god-tier trophy from 25 boss points to 15?
    It feels like 25 is too high, why so big leap from previous trophy, which requires only 10? :/
    I do personally have 255 capsules and 15 boss-points, btw. Its like game punishing me for low reset count.

That's one of the things that makes sense in 2.0 but not in the current version, because in 2.0 certain bonus walls give boss points. I'm always thinking I don't need to change those things because 2.0 will be out soon, but it keeps not coming out so I'll change that :P
  • OroborosOroboros Posts: 135Member ✭✭
    edited July 2014

The third achievement was... compromised.
  • ZytmaZytma Posts: 209Member ✭✭
    edited July 2014
    For those who have to know: @Darkmatterfire for instance

20(1.1^2000-1)/0.1=~1.220*10^85

That's the price for 2000 punchers.
    In plain numbers, the 2000th puncher would cost 1,109,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, AKA 1.1 octovigintillion cash.

We'll be able to see the basketofpuppies tier by 2073, when 100.0 finally comes out!
  • SparkleLight4LolSparkleLight4Lol Posts: 124Member ✭✭
    Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel?
    AKA Mickael200(Kong) AKA jdmorrison2002(Minecraft) AKA MCMorrison(LoLWait....SWAT????I have a LoL account????)

First IGM Game! http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/5393/ice-cream-maker-by-sparklelight-com-versao-brasileirabrazilian-support
  • basketofpuppiesbasketofpuppies Posts: 2,296Moderator, Friendly, Helpful Mod
    edited July 2014
    Tellurium said:

In plain numbers, the 2000th puncher would cost 1,109,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, AKA 1.1 octovigintillion cash.

We'll be able to see the basketofpuppies tier by 2073, when 100.0 finally comes out!

So in 2073 we should be, ~sound of paws on keys~ uhm very dead. :(
    However as we are now a basketofpuppyGODS (finally) we will let it slide.

• ryan1227ryan1227 Posts: 229Member ✭✭
    Any progress updates?
    You get that Bridget out here before I blow us all to hell!
    ryan1227 said:

Any progress updates?

It appears I did totally drop the ball on the last one... tonight's coming soon.
  • DarkmatterfireDarkmatterfire Posts: 4,375Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once I can get a new comp definitely going to play this a ton again
    Pr

I'm feeling more hopeful than ever that it will be done tomorrow night... this is not a promise

All I need to do is draw two more icons, a few recolors, and a significant amount of flavor text, which could be the holdover.

Oh and probably one more balance check that will hopefully not turn into 5 more hours of adjustments.
  • 100lol100lol Posts: 1,762Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭
    LOOK WHOS BACK!!!
    Tellurium said:

Pr

I'm feeling more hopeful than ever that it will be done tomorrow night... this is not a promise

All I need to do is draw two more icons, a few recolors, and a significant amount of flavor text, which could be the holdover.

Oh and probably one more balance check that will hopefully not turn into 5 more hours of adjustments.

wow, still no update? well im patient
    Insert something purposely unfunny here
  • OldMammalOldMammal Posts: 7,448Member ✭✭✭✭✭

Tellurium said:

So in 2073 we should be, ~sound of paws on keys~ uhm very dead. :(
    However as we are now a basketofpuppyGODS (finally) we will let it slide.

I have faith you can hold on till 110
    Update is perfect timing for me. I just got everything set to be bought, so that is the plan for today.
  • BurntCookieBurntCookie Posts: 4,971Member, Internet Detective, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder what the new tiers for hand punchers will be. Emerald? Black? Tellurium? Diamond? Black and white? Something similar to one of the GD tiers? Magic? Many possibilities...
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • OroborosOroboros Posts: 135Member ✭✭

I wonder what the new tiers for hand punchers will be. Emerald? Black? Tellurium? Diamond? Black and white? Something similar to one of the GD tiers? Magic? Many possibilities...

I vote top tier is scat :D

• BigcubefanBigcubefan Posts: 539Member ✭✭
    The turrets of bextic are too weak for their price.
    You cannot hide. I see you. There is no life in the void. Only death. ~Sauron
  • 21102110 Posts: 93Member ✭✭
    Just started this game (2 days ago) and I really appreciate the humor and the high frequency of upgrades (I mean e.g. at 25, 75, 125 buildings). I am about to discover demons within few minutes :)

Good job Tellurium!
    Does the universe have a temporal end? Either yes or no, the answer is absolutely frightening...

It's too late for emerald and diamond, they would be in with the other gem tiers.

I have the idea for 700 but don't know what it will look like exactly; I know what 800 will look like; don't know about 900; tellurium is 1000.

The turrets of bextic are too weak for their price.

I'll inspect that in 2.0, but I'm not going to change anything in 1.10.4 anymore because 2.0 is imminent.

Speaking of 2.0, the amount of flavor added creates actual plot spoilers, and I was wondering what to do about that besides banning spoiler dumps. A secret chat group for talking about the late game? I really think the experience will be much better with no knowledge of the new stuff.
  • Super_LVSuper_LV Posts: 118Member ✭✭
    My excitement level:

boop

~sniffles~
    The evil demons of Chrome came and stole all our progress.
    They left not even a single puncher
    ALL WERE CONSUMED!
    #BasketofSadness

~sniffles~
    The evil demons of Chrome came and stole all our progress.
    They left not even a single puncher
    ALL WERE CONSUMED!
    #BasketofSadness

:'(

Next time use the save import/export thing. It's saved my progress from the cruel demons before. For now you can cheat in some rough progress.

IMPORTANT UPDATE INFO: Everyone needs to rewind time before getting the update and not break any bonus walls, because of the rework of the bonus wall system that's kind of necessary to not break the game.
  • Paige_TurnerPaige_Turner Posts: 35Member
    edited July 2014
    Tellurium said:

I'll inspect that in 2.0, but I'm not going to change anything in 1.10.4 anymore because 2.0 is imminent.

im·mi·nent
    ˈimənənt
    adjective
    adjective: imminent
    about to happen.

2 hours later...

Just kidding, I appreciate that you keep everyone in the loop like you do. It's awesome :)

im·mi·nent
    ˈimənənt
    adjective
    adjective: imminent
    about to happen.

2 hours later...

Just kidding, I appreciate that you keep everyone in the loop like you do. It's awesome :)

Haha, I was wondering if someone was going to call me out on that :P

But compared to the weeks and weeks I've been working on this, "in the next 24 hours" is "about to happen"!

So, no one responded to this:
    Tellurium said:

Speaking of 2.0, the amount of flavor added creates actual plot spoilers, and I was wondering what to do about that besides banning spoiler dumps. A secret chat group for talking about the late game? I really think the experience will be much better with no knowledge of the new stuff.

What should I do about spoilers?
  • CalamityCalamity Posts: 15,094Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should have a secret chat group
    Compete with others to become the strongest of all! (Forum Game)
  • Paige_TurnerPaige_Turner Posts: 35Member
    Otherwise people will have to use spoiler tags for what they're actually meant to be used for. *gasp*