Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.
⚠️ The DashNet forums will be shut down on September 12th 2019.⚠️

Please see here for more information.

Wall Destroyer

Comments

• TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,359Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    Pro

If this takes three days longer, I won't be able to post progress updates anymore!
  • MichealReinMichealRein Posts: 39Member
  • PTpirahnaPTpirahna Posts: 251Member ✭✭
    Would it be a good idea to reset again and get all those time bear wards? I'm on bonus wall 22 right now.
    do you notice this text
  • UiomancantUiomancant Posts: 9,964Member, Cool, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭

I got my bubblegum wrecking ball!
    What's a sig btw
  • basketofpuppiesbasketofpuppies Posts: 2,296Moderator, Friendly, Helpful Mod
    a few questions:

Was there not supposed to be a reward for 600 punchers already? Mine did not trigger.

If you reset with a reward active/earned but not purchased, does it roll over on reset or do you need to earn it again?

How did I earn my boss points and boss brick? Cause I needz moar

• GouchnoxGouchnox Posts: 6,475Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭

If you reset with a reward active/earned but not purchased, does it roll over on reset or do you need to earn it again?

You keep it even if it's no purchased.

How did I earn my boss points and boss brick? Cause I needz moar

Each time you break the 5th wall, you get a boss brick. Resetting will transform it into a boss point. In a nutshell, you get 1 per reset.
    image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
    Thank you @Grouchnox !
  • OldMammalOldMammal Posts: 7,448Member ✭✭✭✭✭
  • LethrblakaLethrblaka Posts: 1,243Member ✭✭✭

Thank you @Grouchnox !

This typo seriously made me lol! :D
  • OroborosOroboros Posts: 135Member ✭✭

a few questions:

Was there not supposed to be a reward for 600 punchers already? Mine did not trigger.

There is, but it's a synergy. 600 punchers/500 wrecking balls.
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,359Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    600 tier for melee buildings is in 2.0, and it's looking like I need to add 700 tier for punchers in 2.1! (As well as 600 ranged buildings, 500 necros and titans...)
  • RedCookie6666RedCookie6666 Posts: 2,052Member, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tellurium said:

and it's looking like I need to add 700 tier for punchers in 2.1!

Lemme guess. Tellurium tier?
    RedCookie6666 here, wishing I could post more.
    ...Eh, whatever. Very little happens on the forums these days.
  • BigcubefanBigcubefan Posts: 539Member ✭✭
    Tellurium said:

600 tier for melee buildings is in 2.0, and it's looking like I need to add 700 tier for punchers in 2.1! (As well as 600 ranged buildings, 500 necros and titans...)

I'm curious about how the 700 tier will look like! :D
    You cannot hide. I see you. There is no life in the void. Only death. ~Sauron
  • SparkleLight4LolSparkleLight4Lol Posts: 124Member ✭✭
    Yay!*Gets my hands ready for ultimate clickin'* I'll get myself ready for the 700 tier!I'm still at 617 though....
    AKA Mickael200(Kong) AKA jdmorrison2002(Minecraft) AKA MCMorrison(LoLWait....SWAT????I have a LoL account????)

First IGM Game! http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/5393/ice-cream-maker-by-sparklelight-com-versao-brasileirabrazilian-support

Tellurium said:

Nope. Tellurium tier is 1000, of course!

Due to the high numbers in 2.0, I will need to make ~3 new tiers just for hand punch upgrades, so you can look forward to those...
  • LauraLaura Posts: 3,253Member, Internet Detective, Friendly, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tellurium said:

Tellurium said:

Due to the high numbers in 2.0, I will need to make ~3 new tiers just for hand punch upgrades, so you can look forward to those...
    will we ever get to tellurium tier OBs? e.e
    Odin said:

Tellurium said:

Tellurium said:

will we ever get to tellurium tier OBs? e.e
    Of course we will! It will be ingame by September and you'll have legitimately reached it by 2016!
  • TagrinethTagrineth Posts: 99Member ✭✭
    I wouldn't worry too much about 700 punchers and such, that's still insanely difficult to reach... I mean by all means add them but not because you expect that people already HAVE it.
    Tagrineth said:

I wouldn't worry too much about 700 punchers and such, that's still insanely difficult to reach... I mean by all means add them but not because you expect that people already HAVE it.

By the time you get to the new final goal, you will have over 700 punchers and 500 titans. It's planned for 2.1 instead of slowing down 2.0 release even more because I know people won't get there that fast.
  • TagrinethTagrineth Posts: 99Member ✭✭
    Tellurium said:

Tagrineth said:

By the time you get to the new final goal, you will have over 700 punchers and 500 titans. It's planned for 2.1 instead of slowing down 2.0 release even more because I know people won't get there that fast.
    I am probably also underestimating just how powerful Black Obliterators will be for us hahahaha. Alrighty then! Just giving you my insight based on having what I believe to be every currently available upgrade.
    2000 the BasketofPuppies Tier..... MUHUhaaahhahaadorablesqueakybarkha

Confirmed

Now I want to draw that
  • DarkmatterfireDarkmatterfire Posts: 4,375Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    How much would 2000 punchers cost anyways
    Tellurium said:

Confirmed

Now I want to draw that
    Woot!

~HAPPYPAWS~

How much would 2000 punchers cost anyways

I'm too lazy to figure out the total but according to my cheated incognito window, with no upgrades, the 2000th puncher would cost 1.1091942944453818e+84. So y'know... good luck with that.
  • MatryoshkaMatryoshka Posts: 1,045Member ✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Tellurium, please change the description of Steel Plated Gloves to "Chef Excelence says: An excelent plan" ?

obvious ashens refrence

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Wow, this game has gone far...
    Before, the highest tier was only 250, there were six main walls (normal, big, huge, massive, gigantic, final) and no bonus walls. No resetting, necromancer were the last building, no hand+building upgrades, no fourth wall stuff, etc etc......
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ryan1227ryan1227 Posts: 229Member ✭✭

Wow, this game has gone far...
    Before, the highest tier was only 250, there were six main walls (normal, big, huge, massive, gigantic, final) and no bonus walls. No resetting, necromancer were the last building, no resetting, no hand+building upgrades, no fourth wall stuff, etc etc......

No resetting is so important it must be included twice.
    You get that Bridget out here before I blow us all to hell!
    AntwN said:

Tellurium, please change the description of Steel Plated Gloves to "Chef Excelence says: An excelent plan" ?

obvious ashens refrence

I try to only make references to things that I know about.
  • LethrblakaLethrblaka Posts: 1,243Member ✭✭✭
    @Tellurium, I think you forgot some lines in your code...

There's no achievement for 50 Reality Compromisers, and it jumps directly from compromiserAchieve2 to compromiserAchieve4... :)