Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.
⚠️ The DashNet forums will be shut down on September 12th 2019.⚠️

Please see here for more information.

Wall Destroyer

Comments

• OldMammalOldMammal Posts: 7,448Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gouchnox said:

Well... I have about 3K and I just reset...

FTFY.
  • GouchnoxGouchnox Posts: 6,475Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Excuse me, 4K.
    image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
  • MichealReinMichealRein Posts: 39Member
    I have 15,494.
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,359Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    Gouchnox said:

Can somepony explain me why the bulldozer trophy is at +2.5% when the others are at +2% ?

I have no idea. Fixed it in the update. Judging by this and the initial compromiser trophy price, I must have been really sleepy when I made the building trophies.
    Gouchnox said:

*Unlocks trophy tier 2*
    Oh Tellurium, I'm disappoint... You could at least put a nice reference with "Trophy of Harmony" or something like that...

I fully stand by rainbow tier. The idea of making something out of rainbows is awesome to me, and throwing in a reference would muck that up.

Or are you suggesting harmony because it doesn't exist in real life? BOOM!

The 350 demon upgrade is way to expensive. Drop it from 10^28 to 10^27.

The problem with adding upgrades from 2.0 is that almost everything does more damage and so the upgrades are more expensive.

-350 demon upgrade costs 10 times less cash

Are you ever thinking of adding "x total number of buildings" rewards? Asking since I just hit 1000 total buildings.

Oh, definitely. That's planned for 2.1.
    Tellurium said:

Gouchnox said:

*Unlocks trophy tier 2*
    Oh Tellurium, I'm disappoint... You could at least put a nice reference with "Trophy of Harmony" or something like that...

I fully stand by rainbow tier. The idea of making something out of rainbows is awesome to me, and throwing in a reference would muck that up.

Or are you suggesting harmony because it doesn't exist in real life? BOOM!
    But can you make trophies out of it ? I don't think so !
    image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
  • laishioulaishiou Posts: 155Member ✭✭
    http://imgur.com/PBP9ey5 it is time to expose all the secrets ._. now to just change the file so that the starting cash is 0 pre 2.0 yay, on a sidenote im still waiting on a new laptop before I start this game properly >.<
  • dgz345dgz345 Posts: 115Member ✭✭
    laishiou said:

http://imgur.com/PBP9ey5 it is time to expose all the secrets ._. now to just change the file so that the starting cash is 0 pre 2.0 yay, on a sidenote im still waiting on a new laptop before I start this game properly >.<</p>

you could start now and then export and import the save ;)
  • laishioulaishiou Posts: 155Member ✭✭
    edited July 2014
    valid point, starting on this desktop then o.o dont have the save data from my broken laptop

edit* with the new time played feature speedruns may be fun of course disincluding autoclickers or just having a seperate category for autoclickers owo
    Post edited by laishiou on
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Just realised something...Lord Reaefsek... his name comes from the wall destroyer beta pastebin URL!
    He's also called "god of the unfinished"... well betas are unfinished.
    (ReAEfSeK)
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,359Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    Progr, now with "these will take a while" fully expanded upon.

It may look like I have a ton left, but most of the balancing and effects are done, and that's the part that really sucks up time. Art is pretty fast, flavor unpredictable but not as annoying as balancing. Those I should be able to do most of tomorrow. (no promises)

One thing I've learned from this whole fiasco is never to give any sort of release dates :P

Just realised something...Lord Reaefsek... his name comes from the wall destroyer beta pastebin URL!
    He's also called "god of the unfinished"... well betas are unfinished.
    (ReAEfSeK)

Wondering when someone would notice! You win a brick. I actually took some other names more loosely from pastebin/imgur URLs, it's a good naming system.
    I'm going to miss the update :(
    (leaving home on Saturday for 14 days)

I'm going to miss the update :(
    (leaving home on Saturday for 14 days)

Aww, you're one of my main feedback-givers :(

At least it's guaranteed to be out when you get back, unlike the people who have to suffer through more days of it still not being out! (though I still hope I can finish it tomorrow)
    The good news is I will get 350 titans (and hopefully 500 grenades) before I have to leave.
  • BillaboBillabo Posts: 1,323Moderator, Friendly, Conversationalist Mod
    Obviously the time played can't be made accurate for games started before the update but what about the building count? It just shows how many I have bought today.
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
    Are all the other names in WD "Hyzem", "Ahnsquall", "Sgapang" references to certain things, like how "Reaefsek" is a reference to the WD beta?
  • basketofpuppiesbasketofpuppies Posts: 2,296Moderator, Friendly, Helpful Mod
    I was wondering if there is a gonna be a trophy for 30 walls (projected 80ish hours from now) Very awesome about the total buildings. Between my new art project and my dedication/addiction to this game of yours (autoclickersR4pussies) my shoulder and arm are close to blown....
    On the plus side I am gonna have 600 punchers in an hour
    I have 500 of everything through gunshooter and will have 300 of everything else by the end of the day. For some reason the 300 of everything trophy has anticipated this and gifted itself to me when I refreshed the page two days ago. I now feel obligated to make it so.
    hczBgm? Could that possibly be Hyzem? Becasue of the h, the z, and the m.
  • SparkleLight4LolSparkleLight4Lol Posts: 124Member ✭✭
    Hey Tellurium.There are a brazilians in this forum too...and most doesn't know at least intermediate english like me.Well, i want to ask to you if i can....translate the....Humm....English parts.... of the game.... Please?I'll translate and send you the translation so you can post it.
    AKA Mickael200(Kong) AKA jdmorrison2002(Minecraft) AKA MCMorrison(LoLWait....SWAT????I have a LoL account????)

First IGM Game! http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/5393/ice-cream-maker-by-sparklelight-com-versao-brasileirabrazilian-support
    Yas.....Yas....cuz i'm one.....
    AKA Mickael200(Kong) AKA jdmorrison2002(Minecraft) AKA MCMorrison(LoLWait....SWAT????I have a LoL account????)

First IGM Game! http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/5393/ice-cream-maker-by-sparklelight-com-versao-brasileirabrazilian-support
    edited July 2014
    What about we all reunite ourselves and translate the game to our local languages, at each update Tellurium makesa and give it to him...We could get recognized in the world.......................................Ok i'm dreaming too much..maybe get recognized in the whole forums and Cookie clicker community >.>

EDIT:Also i already translate the Buildings and Resources.Moving to the Upgrades...Time for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong journey......

• LethrblakaLethrblaka Posts: 1,243Member ✭✭✭

What about we all reunite ourselves and translate the game to our local languages, at each update Tellurium makesa and give it to him...We could get recognized in the world.......................................Ok i'm dreaming too much..maybe get recognized in the whole forums and Cookie clicker community >.>

You do know there are about 50 people active on this anglophone forum, right? And also that Wall Destroyer is only well-known on this forum, not on the interwebs...
    edited July 2014
    Hahaha IKR...I was being sarcastic >.> Why no one knows the diference between truth and sarcasm?

Hahaha IKR...I was being sarcastic >.> Why no one knows the diference between truth and sarcasm?

Damn, sorry... Normally I can detect sarcasm but here it was well hidden! ;)
    Well...I'm still translating, but it'll take a hell of a big time to do that, Tellurium game is big as *$#$#@*%#@*%#@*$*#@$*@#$*#@*$

Well...I'm still translating, but it'll take a hell of a big time to do that, Tellurium game is big as *$#$#@*%#@*%#@*$*#@$*@#$*#@*$

That's why it's such a good game! :D
    edited July 2014
    YAAAAAAA, i have aloooooooooot of work to do!

EDIT:Enough translation today, i already translated 35% of the game!
    Post edited by SparkleLight4Lol on

edited July 2014
    Only two pre-2.0 things left: 500 wrecking ball and 350 BFs.
  • LauraLaura Posts: 3,253Member, Internet Detective, Friendly, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Tellurium
    break the game so everyone must start again :P
    if you do everyone will... well... sparky explained it well about the 2.0 update :s
    100lol said:

BAN BRAZILLIANS FOREVER!!!

this is arguably the worst of your comments, would you be happy if i requested a ban for every... uh... from which country were you from?

Are all the other names in WD "Hyzem", "Ahnsquall", "Sgapang" references to certain things, like how "Reaefsek" is a reference to the WD beta?

hczBgm? Could that possibly be Hyzem? Becasue of the h, the z, and the m.

Yes and yes. It's amazing how many good names you can get by taking randomly generated URLs and editing them. When I need a name I just scroll up and down in the paste looking at Imgur URLs :P

Am I not the only one who typos 'because' almost every single time I type it?

I was wondering if there is a gonna be a trophy for 30 walls (projected 80ish hours from now) Very awesome about the total buildings. Between my new art project and my dedication/addiction to this game of yours (autoclickersR4pussies) my shoulder and arm are close to blown....
    On the plus side I am gonna have 600 punchers in an hour
    I have 500 of everything through gunshooter and will have 300 of everything else by the end of the day. For some reason the 300 of everything trophy has anticipated this and gifted itself to me when I refreshed the page two days ago. I now feel obligated to make it so.

Haha, if you think there is a lot to do now... There is so much crap in 2.0 the dumpster will be overflowing.

I think the new final goal is actually impossible without more updates to get DpS high enough. That's not a challenge