Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.
⚠️ The DashNet forums will be shut down on September 12th 2019.⚠️

Please see here for more information.

Wall Destroyer

Comments

• LethrblakaLethrblaka Posts: 1,243Member ✭✭✭
    Do you accept suggestions? Because I have 'redesigned' the resources box, I think it looks better and less messy. These are some comparisons. What do you think? :)

imageimage

Also make the different categories a bit larger or in bold? I couldn't do it though because I used Notepad.
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,359Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    People are free to make gameplay/visual suggestions, they're a lot more likely to get added than flavor suggestions.

Anyway, I prefer underscores because I don't like how the gaps look. Making the section headers bigger is a good idea though. I'll screw around with the CSS now.
    Tellurium said:

People are free to make gameplay/visual suggestions, they're a lot more likely to get added than flavor suggestions.

Anyway, I prefer underscores because I don't like how the gaps look. Making the section headers bigger is a good idea though. I'll screw around with the CSS now.

Ok, thank you!
    And if you don't like how the gaps look like, maybe I can propose this Alt-196 symbol? :3
    ───Stats───
    ___Stats___

The problem I have with underscores is that it seems they're not on the same line, and... I don't know, it feels kinda weird to me... but that's up to you after all!
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,359Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod

Tellurium said:

Ok, thank you!
    And if you don't like how the gaps look like, maybe I can propose this Alt-196 symbol? :3
    ───Stats───
    ___Stats___

The problem I have with underscores is that it seems they're not on the same line, and... I don't know, it feels kinda weird to me... but that's up to you after all!
    I agree about the underscores, they do look kinda weird but I prefer them over the gaps. I'll see if that symbol works.
    Tellurium said:

Tellurium said:

Ok, thank you!
    ───Stats───
    ___Stats___

I agree about the underscores, they do look kinda weird but I prefer them over the gaps. I'll see if that symbol works.
    Sweet, thanks! ;)
    -threw in 350 demons upgrade
    -made the resources section look good (click the clickable to get the cool new dividers)

Thanks Lethrblaka for that alt symbol, looks a lot better :D

Are there any other upgrades that are reachable in the current version that I haven't added yet? Besides for 600 punchers.
  • dgz345dgz345 Posts: 115Member ✭✭
    thinking about a userscript i could make.

making those menus clickable ____Prestige__ for example. that would hide everything below until the next menu. and if you press again it will show it.

is it something ppl would want?
    Tellurium said:

Thanks Lethrblaka for that alt symbol, looks a lot better :D

Yay! You made me happy! Thanks again! :D
  • MichealReinMichealRein Posts: 39Member
    I think I got this one wall too early.
  • dgz345dgz345 Posts: 115Member ✭✭
    http://pastebin.com/fTM0EjT8

javascript:(function(){with(document)(head.appendChild(createElement('script')).src='http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=fTM0EjT8')._})();

new script released.

works when you have resources named menu (so it works with WD as they are named menuitemx)

makes so you can move the menus around and you can also minimize a menu.

menu is defined from the start to next menu or the bottom.

drag to move the menu. click the menu header to minimize/maximize
  • UiomancantUiomancant Posts: 9,964Member, Cool, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the anvils upgrade a reference to EthosLab?
    Related to MC2.0 is another way to put it.
    What's a sig btw
  • BigcubefanBigcubefan Posts: 539Member ✭✭
    Wow, that 350 demon upgrade sure costs a lot of bricks! O.O
    You cannot hide. I see you. There is no life in the void. Only death. ~Sauron
  • iAMminchoiAMmincho Posts: 3,874Member, Flagger ✭✭✭
    dgz345 said:

http://pastebin.com/fTM0EjT8

javascript:(function(){with(document)(head.appendChild(createElement('script')).src='http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=fTM0EjT8')._})();

new script released.

works when you have resources named menu (so it works with WD as they are named menuitemx)

makes so you can move the menus around and you can also minimize a menu.

menu is defined from the start to next menu or the bottom.

drag to move the menu. click the menu header to minimize/maximize

Nice, thanks for this script!

Is the anvils upgrade a reference to EthosLab?
    Related to MC2.0 is another way to put it.

It's a reference to Looney Tunes...
  • UiomancantUiomancant Posts: 9,964Member, Cool, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tellurium said:

It's a reference to Looney Tunes...

Oh.....
    I tend to remember april fools jokes better.

What's a sig btw
    Progre (now in balancing preview form since the sheet looks the same)

I'm not even sure it's going to be out tomorrow at this rate... I've been testing and balancing so much I haven't done much of anything else. I'll try to finish off the art & flavor tomorrow so all I have left is the damned, godforsaken, unspeakable, eternal balancing.
  • BurntCookieBurntCookie Posts: 4,971Member, Internet Detective, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    I can see "space", "space", and "extreme", which all cost "space ---" (bricks?)
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BurntCookieBurntCookie Posts: 4,971Member, Internet Detective, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    The upgrade for 350 demons probably costs more than the amount of cash required for 400 necros (350 demon upgrade = 66X cash)

For some reason, the 350 demon upgrade costs cash, but none of the other demon upgrades do.
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 100lol100lol Posts: 1,762Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭
    UPDATE: omega tier unlocked at 385
    kinght building

INfinity tier (-9)

and some more stuff:
    Insert something purposely unfunny here
  • GouchnoxGouchnox Posts: 6,475Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Can somepony explain me why the bulldozer trophy is at +2.5% when the others are at +2% ?
    image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
    *Unlocks trophy tier 2*
    Oh Tellurium, I'm disappoint... You could at least put a nice reference with "Trophy of Harmony" or something like that...
  • OldMammalOldMammal Posts: 7,448Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rewind time is the reset button, right?
  • Super_LVSuper_LV Posts: 118Member ✭✭

Yes.
    boop
  • ryan1227ryan1227 Posts: 229Member ✭✭

Yes.
    You get that Bridget out here before I blow us all to hell!

No.
  • BigcubefanBigcubefan Posts: 539Member ✭✭
    The 350 demon upgrade is way to expensive. Drop it from 10^28 to 10^27.
    You cannot hide. I see you. There is no life in the void. Only death. ~Sauron
    I just unlocked it and that's the first thing that I thought.
  • basketofpuppiesbasketofpuppies Posts: 2,296Moderator, Friendly, Helpful Mod
    Are you ever thinking of adding "x total number of buildings" rewards? Asking since I just hit 1000 total buildings.
    Well... I have about 3K and I just reseted...