Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.
⚠️ The DashNet forums will be shut down on September 12th 2019.⚠️

Please see here for more information.

Wall Destroyer

Comments

• BurntCookieBurntCookie Posts: 4,971Member, Internet Detective, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    The "Hell" upgrades are 350 necros/titans.
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ryan1227ryan1227 Posts: 229Member ✭✭

I know. Now I'm only wondering what 600 tier looks like.

You get that Bridget out here before I blow us all to hell!
  • BurntCookieBurntCookie Posts: 4,971Member, Internet Detective, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    ryan1227 said:

I know. Now I'm only wondering what 600 tier looks like.

Pitch Black, I think.

Something like this:
  • UiomancantUiomancant Posts: 9,964Member, Cool, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭
    There totally should be a "get 9001 punchers" achievement.

:P
    What's a sig btw
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,359Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    edited July 2014
    -added upgrades/achievements: 500 gunners/grenademen/wrecking balls, 500 club/sword, gun/grenade and wreckingball/puncher synergies, 400 airstrikes, 400 airstrikes/bulldozer synergy, 350 necromancers, 350 titans, 300 compromisers, and 350 brick factories
    -changed titan achievement flavor: ATTN: 200 AND 300 TITAN ACHIEVEMENTS HAVE IMPORTANT BACKSTORY FOR LATER UPGRADES NOW, READ PLZ
    -added four new production multipliers, unlocked at 10, 15, 20 and 25 walls destroyed
    -brought back the Time Bear, now requiring bonus points
    -added a new hand punch upgrade/achievement, made final fist give 300%
    -changed hand brick upgrades and added new ones (flavor by MasterSparky), hopefully making them OP
    -prettified resources section and added some bonus stats
    -fixed resetting not removing hand bricks
    -changed gold brick/victory point names to boss brick and boss point (prep for the update)
    -buildings say what type they are in their descriptions (types used in 2.0)
    -removed the prestige remover

OK! I need to go to bed now before I start making lapses in sanity while writing code :P (and utterly ridiculous flavor... but is that a good thing?)

EDIT: haha, can't believe you guys saw the hell upgrades in the 20 minutes before this update I uploaded them, just how often do you refresh the WD album??
    Post edited by Tellurium on
    Use represents 1 building. With the current code, it's possible to have negative buildings.
  • 100lol100lol Posts: 1,762Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭
    Tellurium said:

-added upgrades/achievements: 500 gunners/grenademen/wrecking balls, 500 club/sword, gun/grenade and wreckingball/puncher synergies, 400 airstrikes, 400 airstrikes/bulldozer synergy, 350 necromancers, 350 titans, 300 compromisers, and 350 brick factories
    -changed titan achievement flavor: ATTN: 200 AND 300 TITAN ACHIEVEMENTS HAVE IMPORTANT BACKSTORY FOR LATER UPGRADES NOW, READ PLZ
    -added four new production multipliers, unlocked at 10, 15, 20 and 25 walls destroyed
    -brought back the Time Bear, now requiring bonus points
    -added a new hand punch upgrade/achievement, made final fist give 300%
    -changed hand brick upgrades and added new ones (flavor by MasterSparky), hopefully making them OP
    -prettified resources section and added some bonus stats
    -fixed resetting not removing hand bricks
    -changed gold brick/victory point names to boss brick and boss point (prep for the update)
    -buildings say what type they are in their descriptions (types used in 2.0)
    -removed the prestige remover

OK! I need to go to bed now before I start making lapses in sanity while writing code :P (and utterly ridiculous flavor... but is that a good thing?)

EDIT: haha, can't believe you guys saw the hell upgrades in the 20 minutes before this update I uploaded them, just how often do you refresh the WD album??

everyday twice and cool :D (so... 2.0 in fryday)
    Insert something purposely unfunny here
  • PerfectionPerfection Posts: 2,745Member, Friendly, Conversationalist ✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    no 350 demon upgrade or 600 puncher upgrade?

Ah well, it's all goood :P
    Boots, Brogues, Cleats, Clogs, Flip-flops, Flippers, Galoshes, Getas, Loafers, Oxfords, Mukluks, Moccasins, Pumps, Sandals, Skates, Shoes, Slippers, Sneakers, Socks, Slingbacks, Stilettos, Rollerblades, Tennies, Waders, Wellingtons
  • ryan1227ryan1227 Posts: 229Member ✭✭
    A good update to tide us over until 2.0. Also, I like the name for the 500 Grenadier upgrade.
    You get that Bridget out here before I blow us all to hell!
    edited July 2014
    All my bonus bricks got converted into boss bricks when I updated...
    The building counter doesn't reset when you reset.
  • GouchnoxGouchnox Posts: 6,475Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014

That's why I have 3M....
    Post edited by Gouchnox on
    image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
  • BigcubefanBigcubefan Posts: 539Member ✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Why no Black Obliterator? I thought you had already finished that? :O

But so far, awesome update! Keep it coming!

To get the time bear I have to reset again, right? Although I have reseted many times before the update?
    You cannot hide. I see you. There is no life in the void. Only death. ~Sauron
  • LethrblakaLethrblaka Posts: 1,243Member ✭✭✭
    @Tellurium, can you space more the different categories of resources? It bugs me, maybe you could add another line of underscores above each one?
  • GouchnoxGouchnox Posts: 6,475Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Each time I see "Time bear"...
    image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
  • dgz345dgz345 Posts: 115Member ✭✭
    nice going.

http://pastebin.com/LzFS7GbR (IGM Close Popups)
  • MichealReinMichealRein Posts: 39Member
    Can you change how the numbers are handled this is very annoying.
  • OldMammalOldMammal Posts: 7,448Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the time bear?
    Maybe just only show the first 5 digits after the decimal.
  • dgz345dgz345 Posts: 115Member ✭✭
    edited July 2014

http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/4625/igm-bookmarkletsscripts/p1 post one. zy have made a short number so it shows ['k','M','B','T','Qa','Qi', 'Sx', 'Sp', 'Oc', 'No', 'De', 'UnD', 'DuD', 'TrD', 'QaD', 'QiD', 'SeD', 'SpD', 'OcD', 'NoD', 'Vi', 'UnV']; instead

zy would you be kind and add a space between the numbers and the suffix ?

What's the time bear?

You have to reset to unlock it.
    dgz345 said:

http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/4625/igm-bookmarkletsscripts/p1 post one. zy have made a short number so it shows ['k','M','B','T','Qa','Qi', 'Sx', 'Sp', 'Oc', 'No', 'De', 'UnD', 'DuD', 'TrD', 'QaD', 'QiD', 'SeD', 'SpD', 'OcD', 'NoD', 'Vi', 'UnV']; instead

zy would you be kind and add a space between the numbers and the suffix ?
    Oh cool
  • SparkleLight4LolSparkleLight4Lol Posts: 124Member ✭✭
    Remember MichealRein if you don't use that script i'll (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ at you!!!You don't want that. do you?That script is good for ya. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
    AKA Mickael200(Kong) AKA jdmorrison2002(Minecraft) AKA MCMorrison(LoLWait....SWAT????I have a LoL account????)

First IGM Game! http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/5393/ice-cream-maker-by-sparklelight-com-versao-brasileirabrazilian-support

I am it's much better.

I agree with dgz though I'd like some spacing between the numbers and the suffixes
  • Deathranger999Deathranger999 Posts: 1,692Member ✭✭✭
    I stopped playing this because my save got deleted. :(
    "Monotheism is progress of a sort because they're getting nearer the true figure all the time." -C. Hitchens
    "After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." -A. Dumbledore
    "If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -S. Black
    “Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know.” -Foaly the Centaur
    Then cheat everything back in and keep playing. :D
  • Deathranger999Deathranger999 Posts: 1,692Member ✭✭✭
    I've forgotten where I was, and it wouldn't be the same.
    "Monotheism is progress of a sort because they're getting nearer the true figure all the time." -C. Hitchens
    "After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." -A. Dumbledore
    "If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -S. Black
    “Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know.” -Foaly the Centaur
    Just have a guess at where you were and then cheat in a littlebit less, so it doesn't feel hacked.
  • basketofpuppiesbasketofpuppies Posts: 2,296Moderator, Friendly, Helpful Mod
    Hooray! I unlocked World Domination! I wonder how much that cos....t...s !@[email protected]!
    So yeah should be picking that up uhmmmm..... next week?

Hooray! I unlocked World Domination! I wonder how much that cos....t...s !@[email protected]!
    So yeah should be picking that up uhmmmm..... next week?

You can sell buildings to got the 20% boost earlier.
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,359Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod

Use represents 1 building. With the current code, it's possible to have negative buildings.

I did...

I am it's much better.

I agree with dgz though I'd like some spacing between the numbers and the suffixes

I use this one, it has the full number names + spaces.

Fixed buildings.

Why no Black Obliterator? I thought you had already finished that? :O

Felt more appropriate to save it for the update. Same with the 600 punchers. As for the 350 demons, that's just because I haven't thought of flavor yet :P