Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.
⚠️ The DashNet forums will be shut down on September 12th 2019.⚠️

Please see here for more information.

Wall Destroyer

Comments

• laishioulaishiou Posts: 155Member ✭✭
    the only issue i have noticed so far is at least at the point of wall 1-3 grenademen seem overpowered
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,359Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod

BTW Tellurium you should change the OP a bit, WD is not the only game with full graphics anymore.

Done.

I'm gonna have to redo the poll when the update comes out to include the new building and upgrade tiers, damn.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Time to actually give this game a score.

Has an original stylesheet +2
    Created the original goal idea +1
    Good grammar +1
    Has good graphics for buildings, upgrades and clickables +2
    Good descriptions +1
    Prestige system works great +1
    Not too many resources +2
    Good amount of buildings +1.5
    'still no 2.0 update' -20

Current: 10/10

Major things:
    None

Overall: 10/10

BTW Tellurium you should change the OP a bit, WD is not the only game with full graphics anymore.

Click RPG has full graphics and was created before WD.
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LauraLaura Posts: 3,253Member, Internet Detective, Friendly, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    i am at least mentioned...
    uh, i'm getting old, i must think something original before all ideas run our completely -o-
  • lennonluiz0907lennonluiz0907 Posts: 2,818Member, Friendly, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh fuck. The Unknown by Unknown glitch erased my entire save.

Why does this happen?
    The best people in the world are the ones that try to make others feel better about life.
    The best feeling in the world is seeing someone smile for the first time in a long time.
    The best moment in the world is when you hear a heartfelt thank you.
    The best thing in the world is a hearty hug when you're feeling lonely.
    The best remedy in the world is helping others when you feel unable to help yourself.
  • OldMammalOldMammal Posts: 7,448Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm about to break the 4th wall, when should I reset?
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,359Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    Progress upd

Bonus preview to make up for the oncoming missed deadline!

imageimage

• iAMminchoiAMmincho Posts: 3,874Member, Flagger ✭✭✭
    looking at your image bottom-right makes me sad, I'm still hyped though.
  • GouchnoxGouchnox Posts: 6,475Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭

After the 5th. Always.
    image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
  • 100lol100lol Posts: 1,762Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Tellurium said:

Progress upd

Bonus preview to make up for the oncoming missed deadline!

imageimage

made the icons first :P

whats the link where u store WD images in imgur, @tellurium?
    Insert something purposely unfunny here
    Gouchnox said:

After the 5th. Always.
    Thanks.
  • LethrblakaLethrblaka Posts: 1,243Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    < rage>WTF DID I LOSE MY SAVE??? I CLICKED ON SAVE BUT IT DIDN'T SAVE WHEN I REFRESHED!!!
    F1X Y0UR 5H1T 0RT13L
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ < /rage>

I had 25+ future capsule knowledges, 150 of every building... starts to cry
    Anyway, should I freshly restart on a new save now or wait until the 2.0 (in 1~2 weeks, right?)?
  • GouchnoxGouchnox Posts: 6,475Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭

< rage>WTF DID I LOSE MY SAVE??? I CLICKED ON SAVE BUT IT DIDN'T SAVE WHEN I REFRESHED!!!
    F1X Y0UR 5H1T 0RT13L
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ < /rage>

Anyway, should I freshly restart on a new save now or wait until the 2.0 (in 1~2 weeks, right?)?

You can start to cry when you had more than 100 capsules....
    And for the save: I use @Zyzzyzus 's mods.
    javascript:(function(){with(document)(head.appendChild(createElement('script')).src='http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=C1kJemmr')._})();
    For saves,
    javascript:(function(){with(document)(head.appendChild(createElement('script')).src='http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=hCTuvzBf')._})();
    To buy 10/100 buildings at once, and
    javascript:with(document)(head.appendChild(createElement('script')).src='http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=bZVxKpGH')._
    For short numbers.
    image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
  • BigcubefanBigcubefan Posts: 539Member ✭✭

F1X Y0UR 5H1T 0RT13L
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ < /rage>

Just cheat your progress back in, it's not that difficult.
    You cannot hide. I see you. There is no life in the void. Only death. ~Sauron
  • LauraLaura Posts: 3,253Member, Internet Detective, Friendly, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭

F1X Y0UR 5H1T 0RT13L
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ < /rage>

it is when you can't cheat in buildings
  • Paige_TurnerPaige_Turner Posts: 35Member
    Odin said:

it is when you can't cheat in buildings

Just cheat in a stupidly large amount of money, rebuy the buildings, set your money back to a reasonable amount. I did it a couple days ago, worked just fine. But definitely use the saving script from zyzzyus thing for the future.
    Game.buildings.[building].amount=[amount]

F1X Y0UR 5H1T 0RT13L
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ < /rage>

Nah, I don't want to cheat. I don't really know how much money, bricks, etc... I had so it won't look perfect enough :P
    I'll wait for the update and this time I'll use @Zyzzyzus mod; I used it once but it seemed to me that it does the exact same thing the 'Save' button does, except you can back up your save file, but... I was too lazy to do that for Wall Destroyer... ^_^

F1X Y0UR 5H1T 0RT13L
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ < /rage>

Nah, I don't want to cheat. I don't really know how much money, bricks, etc... I had so it won't look perfect enough :P
    I'll wait for the update and this time I'll use @Zyzzyzus mod; I used it once but it seemed to me that it does the exact same thing the 'Save' button does, except you can back up your save file, but... I was too lazy to do that for Wall Destroyer... ^_^
    Want my save?
    edited July 2014

F1X Y0UR 5H1T 0RT13L
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ < /rage>

Want my save?
    yes, thanks :)
    i want a ferret too :3
  • CookieClicker1223CookieClicker1223 Posts: 329Member ✭✭
    Tellurium said:

JRM said:

Tellurium said:

Needed for the next update: What's the most total bonus points (bonus walls destroyed) you could imagine getting reasonably for the last upgrade requiring them to unlock?

Twenty's a nice round number and seems like enough.
    I mean total, like through resets.

Okay, i just got into this, i dont mean to derail or sound like a total noob but, how does the prestige work in Wall Destroyer?

All your buildings and resources are removed, but you keep your upgrades. Your number of Walls Destroyed turns into future knowledge capsules, which unlock trophies that boost your DpS. You get a victory point each time you break the final wall and bonus points for each bonus wall you break, which will both be used to unlock stuff in future updates.
    I knew that but, where is the prestige button?
    Sometimes, I dream of cheese~

Tellurium said:

JRM said:

Tellurium said:

Needed for the next update: What's the most total bonus points (bonus walls destroyed) you could imagine getting reasonably for the last upgrade requiring them to unlock?

Twenty's a nice round number and seems like enough.
    I mean total, like through resets.

Okay, i just got into this, i dont mean to derail or sound like a total noob but, how does the prestige work in Wall Destroyer?

All your buildings and resources are removed, but you keep your upgrades. Your number of Walls Destroyed turns into future knowledge capsules, which unlock trophies that boost your DpS. You get a victory point each time you break the final wall and bonus points for each bonus wall you break, which will both be used to unlock stuff in future updates.
    I knew that but, where is the prestige button?
    You get prestige form resetting. One wall destroyed = 1 prestige. Get 325 of them to unlock all trophies. Get 400 to unlock the new trophy when it comes out.

F1X Y0UR 5H1T 0RT13L
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ < /rage>

Want my save?
    No, thank you. I was taking a little break anyway as I don't have much left to do apart from farming capsules...
  • BigcubefanBigcubefan Posts: 539Member ✭✭
    I just got myself a new computer and when I started WD on it, I noticed something odd.

When clicking on the Wall, the numbers that pop up now go upwards and fade away like in CC.
    Is this normal?
    You cannot hide. I see you. There is no life in the void. Only death. ~Sauron

I just got myself a new computer and when I started WD on it, I noticed something odd.

When clicking on the Wall, the numbers that pop up now go upwards and fade away like in CC.
    Is this normal?

completely normal, every game has that
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,188
    I had a dream my life would be
    So different from this hell I'm living
    So different now, from what it seemed
    Now life has killed the dream I dreamed
  • PTpirahnaPTpirahna Posts: 251Member ✭✭
    Pastebin is derping right now, so don't expect IGM to be working.
    do you notice this text
    Progress up

If you noticed the decline in the quality of my scribbles, this is due to using a laptop trackpad.

Bonus(ha!) preview:
    image image
    I also added shading to the existing wall destroying achievement images. Why didn't I put shading on those?? One of the great Wall Destroyer mysteries.
    edited July 2014
    If you lost your progress, use these:
    Game.res.[resource].amount=[amount]
    Game.buildings.[building].amount=[amount]

Name of resources:
    money totalmoney bricks fourthwallmatter prestige timeswon handdamage handbricks

Buildings:
    puncher clubber swordsman gunner grenade wreckingball bulldozer airstrike necromancer giant demon compromiser lastbuilding (not yet implemented) brickfactory

I wonder what the progress up will look like...
    I know what the blacked out things are.

EDIT: Ninja'd by the "progress up"
    Also, yay! More images in the WD album!