Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

The Adventures of Guy Man (Semi-interactive story powered by suggestions!)

CookiefanclubCookiefanclub Posts: 603Member, Friendly ✭✭✭
edited November 2015 in Off Topic
So I was bored again, and I started making this interactive story with inklewriter because other people are doing that now. But instead each path will have only one choice, and that choice will be suggested by people here. My favorite suggestions will be put into the story. It's kind of like that one webcomic where you get Stuck in your Home or something, I think.

I will also be providing you with my masterfully-drawn pictures 247824% of the time, for the best stupid experience possible.

I'll make a post here every time I update the story.

Make your suggestions, and I'll make the story!

Read what we have so far here: http://writer.inklestudios.com/stories/9r4r
Post edited by Cookiefanclub on

Comments

• ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 12,586Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    The paths should be "Shoot Spitballs at your friend" or "Do nothing even more"
    "Do nothing even more" will be linked to the original part.
    "My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot
    Creator of DASHNETTALE
    * Seeing this AU based on the community fills you with DETERMINATION.
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Posts: 12,680Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny ✭✭✭✭✭
    i love the name. Guy Man.
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?
  • CookiefanclubCookiefanclub Posts: 603Member, Friendly ✭✭✭

The paths should be "Shoot Spitballs at your friend" or "Do nothing even more"
    "Do nothing even more" will be linked to the original part.

Updated!

I couldn't make it loop back to the beginning for some reason, but I found an alternative way to deal with it.

I've decided I may also add options that will kill the player. Only one option will continue the story, though.
    edited May 2014
    Click "Link to another part" and you should be able to easy.
    Also, for the next part, the choices can be "Laugh when it his your friend" or "Realize how stupid it was to actually shoot a ball of your own spit"
    "My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot
    Creator of DASHNETTALE

Click "Link to another part" and you should be able to easy.
    Also, for the next part, the choices can be "Laugh when it his your friend" or "Realize how stupid it was to actually shoot a ball of your own spit"

(I know how to do it, but it didn't give me the option this time for some reason) Updated!
    Two options. "Clean your mess up" or "Run"
    Creator of DASHNETTALE
  • ThatDudeThatDude Posts: 6,316Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭
    Give him the finger or become a vacuum.
    people have stars in their names now apparently
    Ride your computer or shoot the spitball at your friend again.
    Dance like a weirdo or eat your desk
    Creator of DASHNETTALE
    Corner your friend if he hasn't already left the goddamn buildingor continue eating
    ThatDude said:

Corner your friend if he hasn't already left the goddamn buildingor continue eating

Updated!
  • IdleGamesRockIdleGamesRock Posts: 2,853Member, Flagger ✭✭✭
    Go home or buy pizza.

I started the inklewriter trend, you know.
    Cringey signature that I'll look back on and regret in a few months!
  • CaesarCaesar Posts: 5,556Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    After you've eaten half of the desk, you regurgitate a giant walrus.
    Shitposts may be returning
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Posts: 12,680Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny ✭✭✭✭✭

Go home or buy bread.

I started the inklewriter trend, you know.

fixed.
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?

After you've eaten half of the desk, you regurgitate a giant walrus.

Updated!
    Go home and eat pizza(If Satron changes this he will have a hard time in the roleplay...) or eat the walrus again.
    Creator of DASHNETTALE

Go home and eat pizza(If Satron changes this he will have a hard time in the roleplay...) or eat the walrus again.

You unfair little son of a chair.

can you change this ThatDude?
    edited May 2014

You got it.

Go home and eat special edition TFU bread, the best in the entire universe (If Satron changes this he will have a hard time in the roleplay...) or eat the walrus again.

ThatDude said:

You got it.

Go home and eat special edition TFU bread, the best in the entire world (If Satron changes this he will have a hard time in the roleplay...) or eat the walrus again.

thank you so much!

ThatDude said:

You got it.

Go home and eat special edition TFU bread, the best in the entire world (If Satron changes this he will have a hard time in the roleplay...) or eat the walrus again.

thank you so much!
    I'll edit it a bit to spread the influence
    edited May 2014
    ThatDude said:

ThatDude said:

You got it.

Go home and eat pizza(If anyone in my roleplay changes this he will have a hard time in the roleplay...) or eat the walrus again.

thank you so much!
    Fixed.
    Creator of DASHNETTALE

ThatDude said:

ThatDude said:

You got it.

Go home and eat pizza(If anyone in my roleplay changes this he will have a hard time in the roleplay...) or eat the walrus again.

thank you so much!
    Fixed.
    You heartless bastard.
    Did you do it because you hate bread or purely to spite Satron?
    And why do you think punishing Satron just because he edited your post to contain bread is a good idea?
    You're just encouraging your roleplay to be abandoned.
    edited May 2014
    ThatDude said:

ThatDude said:

ThatDude said:

You got it.

thank you so much!

Fixed.
    You heartless bastard.
    And why do you think punishing Satron just because he edited your post to contain bread is a good idea?
    punish?
  • I_HATE_MISDEERI_HATE_MISDEER Posts: 1,392Member ✭✭
    Eat the walrus
    or
    Spit a walrusball at your friend at lightspeed
    ThatDude said:

ThatDude said:

ThatDude said:

You got it.

thank you so much!
    Fixed.
    You heartless bastard.
    Enough spoiler talk. I did it because YOU ARE CHANGING MY WORDS. I WANTED TO MAKE IT HAVE PIZZA AND YOU EDITED IT! YOU KNOW, SOME PEOPLE FIND WHEN PEOPLE CHANGE THE WORDS IS RUDE!
    Creator of DASHNETTALE
    PUNishment intendation.
  • CaesarCaesar Posts: 5,556Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    After the walrus is barfed out, Terramorphous breaks through the ground and a Norfleet falls from the sky.
    The 2 options are:
    Use the Norfleet to kill Terramorphous
    OR
    Run.
    Shitposts may be returning