Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

My first impressions

pino_ppino_p Posts: 484Member ✭✭
edited April 2014 in General Discussion
So I was looking at a Nested universe for a while, and I noticed some trends. Then I looked at nestedscript.js to confirm them.

Why are hats only a 2% probability in modern civilizations?

new Thing("body",["head","torso","arm,99%","arm,99%","leg,99%","leg,99%"],"body");
I wonder if it'd be a bad idea to make planets with a variant of "person" where it is normal for a "body" not to have legs. I remember seeing two animated series with a premise like this: one titled Weebles and another Les mondes engloutis (Spartakus and the Sun Beneath the Sea in some markets). To put you in the mindset, here are two drawings I made:

// [...] Yes, every person in the universe is an American.
Or the same universal translator that translates alien people's thoughts and memories translates names.

new Thing("paragraph",["character,50-300"]); new Thing("character",["ink"],"*CHAR*");
Yet the universal translator fails to translate alien civilizations' writing systems. But I'll grant that a story generator is a far more involved project, even at just console RPG bookshelf levels of detail.
Hate necroposts? It could be worse. It could be dupes.

Comments

• IdleGamesRockIdleGamesRock Posts: 2,855Member, Flagger ✭✭✭
    Oh, wow. This is insanely cool. I find it... interesting. I'd like more info on this!
    Cringey signature that I'll look back on and regret in a few months!