Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Nested Tales

PrincessLala95PrincessLala95 Posts: 4
edited September 2013 in General Discussion
A friend and I were playing Nested and we talked about how much fun it would be to write stories based on Nested finds. Long stories, short stories, poems, anything. And thus, Nested Tales was born.

http://nestedtales.forumotion.ca/

Come and share your stories :D It doesn't have to be full-length stories, it can even be something short and sweet. The full-detail layout was just for my friend and I to write full-length stories, haha.

Comments

• DogeDoge Posts: 101 ✭✭
    This is great!
    Simple Doge who like cookie clicker
    "A nice doge to bake more cookies"
  • OptiOpti Posts: 699 Admin
    @PrincessLala95, it seems a little quiet on your forum. Why don't you post some stories yourself first to get things going?
  • I have posted a story, I've been working on it slowly but surely. Kind of disappointed more people aren't joining in, I thought it was a fantastic idea XD
  • Found this painting O.o
    'A painting of a friendly bird eating a miniature skull. The skull is singing.'
  • Chaotic_NeutralChaotic_Neutral Posts: 3,406 ✭✭✭✭✭

A friend and I were playing Nested and we talked about how much fun it would be to write stories based on Nested finds. Long stories, short stories, poems, anything. And thus, Nested Tales was born.

http://nestedtales.forumotion.ca/

Come and share your stories :D It doesn't have to be full-length stories, it can even be something short and sweet. The full-detail layout was just for my friend and I to write full-length stories, haha.

Finfeekz
    "HEY, THAT'S PRETTY GOOD"
    -EDUPS
    [insert tilde here]
  • basketofpuppiesbasketofpuppies Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Lolz found a Lasagnaverse. Turns out it has lasagna background image. SO cool.
  • basketofpuppiesbasketofpuppies Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭
    This particular one would make a great story. I found a dungeon crawl. Monsters and treasure and everything. Way cool
  • I found this painting which shows the downside of archetypes. This looks like a 20th-round guess on Whispernary.

A photograph of an eyeless sphere and a fat little cube in an alien construction. The cube is breathing heavily, and the sphere is looking away.