Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.
⚠️ The DashNet forums will be shut down on September 12th 2019.⚠️

Please see here for more information.

How Close Are You to Bicentennial?

1141516171820»

Comments

• TrombeTrombe Posts: 42Member ✭✭
    erdbeere said:

I'd suggest not buying more prisms. You would need to produce approximately 35 sextillion cookies with your 201st prism alone to be worth it. That is because selling the 201st prism would give you roughly 65 sextillion cookies and it costs you roughly 100 sextillion to buy..

I see, I'll keep them in the bank then, thanks.

• NamliamNamliam Posts: 145Member ✭✭
    484 hours into my 1.5Mil HC run and I finally got it!! I'll keep playing until I get at least a sept baked this game and 2 mil HC. This income boost is amazing!
  • grisha5grisha5 Posts: 1,838Member ✭✭✭
    not even close
    "I took things too fart." -KhantStopButtnugget.
    Damn counter
  • abductorabductor Posts: 1Member
    I am 10 prisms away from bicentennial which is gonna cost me around 500 Sx cookies.
  • OldMammalOldMammal Posts: 7,448Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Only 94 more prisms, 90 more ACs, 79 more TMs, 58 more portals, 26 more labs, 0 more ships, 0 more mines, 0 more factories, 0 more farms, 0 more grandmas, and -40 more cursors‼
  • Frayu1600Frayu1600 Posts: 4,177Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    How close I am for bicentennial:

13.4Qi baked all time. Yes. I stopped playing.
    I am pretty much 1,000% away from you guys
    Steam Profile / Osu! Profile / Newgrounds Profile / YouTube Profile (soon™)
    Location: EU (IT) GMT+1 / Likes: Things / Dislikes: Other Things
    About Myself: Busy, Lazy and Crazy, with a spoonful of honey.
    About Yourself: Interested in reading this. I can't believe it. Mom, get the camera!
    Quotes: "10/10 would create more alts to give more awesomes" -Frey / "I'm too lazy to create a quote" -Frey / "Make the future good by making the present better" -Frey
    (\n3n/)
  • GDragonGDragon Posts: 44Member ✭✭
    Close. I'm needing roughly 270 sextillion more cookies, not counting current build-up in my Wrinklers which is like a day's worth and change. I'm getting roughly 10 sextillion more per day at baseline, plus more for each Elder Frenzy I hit. It should be 2-3 more weeks. My hope is that by that time the new updates will be out and I'll have extra incentive to hold off on resetting, so that I can take full advantage of it.
  • autoclickautoclick Posts: 220Member ✭✭
    Frayu1600 said:

Why? Is it so hard to run CC at background idling..
    sgull coocie's
  • Frayu1600Frayu1600 Posts: 4,177Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    autoclick said:

Frayu1600 said:

Why? Is it so hard to run CC at background idling..
    I got bored.

Steam Profile / Osu! Profile / Newgrounds Profile / YouTube Profile (soon™)
    Location: EU (IT) GMT+1 / Likes: Things / Dislikes: Other Things
    About Myself: Busy, Lazy and Crazy, with a spoonful of honey.
    About Yourself: Interested in reading this. I can't believe it. Mom, get the camera!
    Quotes: "10/10 would create more alts to give more awesomes" -Frey / "I'm too lazy to create a quote" -Frey / "Make the future good by making the present better" -Frey
    (\n3n/)
  • FreezepondFreezepond Posts: 118Member ✭✭
    edited July 2014
    1 Prism to go! I'll get Bicentennial, Rise and Shine, and I am only 250 (give or take) sextillion from the Septillion-Until-Reset achievement. By then, I will only be 2 acheivements away from "winning" Cookie Clicker.

Update! Just got "Rise and Shine", and "Bicentenial". I am coming close to the Septillion cookies achievement, and next I am going for Dr. T.
    Post edited by Freezepond on
    Stats as of Saturday, August 23, 2014.

All time golden cookie clicks: 25,641.
    Cookies baked (all time): 15.15 septillion.
    Milk: 620%
    Heavenly chips: 5.034 million.

I'm in the Septillion Club!
  • Starwulf99Starwulf99 Posts: 229Member ✭✭
    HUZZAH!!!!! Bicentennial has been reached! Next up is the 1 sept baked and then forfeited achievement, though I'll be going a good bit past that so I can double my HCs before I reset. So happy :)
  • Paulygon104Paulygon104 Posts: 368Member ✭✭
    congrats! =)
  • BigcubefanBigcubefan Posts: 539Member ✭✭
    Well done. ;)
    You cannot hide. I see you. There is no life in the void. Only death. ~Sauron
  • MufasaMufasa Posts: 30Member ✭✭
    Tonight probably I will buy the Prism #199, and within 2 days I will have the #200. I'm impatient. Nearly a year of play without autoclick, or warnings, or help, or anything...

Cookies per second: 39.54 quadrillion
    1.5 million heavenly chips
    Excuse me if my English is not very successful...
  • TheCookieGodTheCookieGod Posts: 313Member ✭✭
    Mufasa said:

Tonight probably I will buy the Prism #199, and within 2 days I will have the #200. I'm impatient. Nearly a year of play without autoclick, or warnings, or help, or anything...

Cookies per second: 39.54 quadrillion
    1.5 million heavenly chips

you think thats long? ive never used auto anythings

I think it should be short because I spend much time on the PC and I can click many GC to accumulate as many "x666" on the Wrinklers (I have the window open in the bottom narrow enough to see the GC).

But I have read it would be even faster if the Grandmapocalypse not reach the maximum. I'd have to try it, but I do not have the luck to take the most beneficial chain.

PS: I already purchased the prism #199
    I reset with 1 sept baked this game and didn't get the achievement. Hmmmm...
  • greydragon412greydragon412 Posts: 730Member, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭
    Bicentennial achieved earlier today. Woo~
    Namliam said:

I reset with 1 sept baked this game and didn't get the achievement. Hmmmm...

Was it 1 sept baked all-time, or 1 sept baked in just that session? For the achievement, it has to be 1 sept baked in that session alone, not all-time.
  • Paulygon104Paulygon104 Posts: 368Member ✭✭
    Did the number show as exactly 1 sept? I was thinking that if so and short numbers were on, then maybe the rounding of the displayed number might be to blame, perhaps making you think you had 1 sept, but the actual number might've been as low as 999.5 sext.
    Yes, it showed exactly 1 Sept. I'll be sure to get a little above a sept this time around.
  • TemporalfluxxxTemporalfluxxx Posts: 95Member ✭✭
    1 sept in the bank?...
    Fear Me. I Am The Destruction Of Innocence. I Am The Violence Embedded In Flesh. I Am The Pain In The Bones Of The Mortal Shell. The Dark Heart Of The Earth
    I AM HELL.
  • LordszynencjaLordszynencja Posts: 76Member ✭✭
    It doesn't have to be in the bank, just 1 sept cookies baked this game (better get 1.001 sept for this achievement)
    TTFAF-99% Expert drums-95% Expert guitar

Don't you trust Ahri?
    edited July 2014
    I've earned the "Bicentennial"!

Congrats!!
  • StintheBeastStintheBeast Posts: 1,868Member, Cool ✭✭✭
    I'm at 500k HC only lol I was gone for too damn long. Still gonna be awhile til I make it there.
    I buy stuff

"911 what is your emerganc... hold on got an Elder Frenzy... "~sounds of frantic clicking - BasketofPuppies
  • MoemMoem Posts: 42Member ✭✭
    I'm at 198 prisms. Finally it feels somewhat closer.
  • rebmcrrebmcr Posts: 278Member ✭✭
    Just bought 20 Prisms in one go after starting a Chocolate Egg bank with 180 of them a few weeks ago!