Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Export/Import Save Bug

theyellowjellotheyellowjello Posts: 2Member
edited September 2013 in Bug Reports
when i exported a save, then imported it later, it had gotten rid of all my buildings, upgrades, and achievements, and instead gave me a random amount of cookies

Comments

• ClickerofCookieClickerofCookie Posts: 271Member
    No, it sold them.
    I am the master of cursors. Cursors are everything. Cursors are love, cursors are life. I've said the word "cursors" so many times it sounds weird now.

Cursors.
  • theyellowjellotheyellowjello Posts: 2Member
    if it did sell my buildings, that doesn't explain why i don't have any achievements
  • chibisabbathchibisabbath Posts: 3Member
    This happened to me too. I exported my save, imported it again, and all my buildings, achievements, and heavenly chips were gone. However, I noticed when I re-unlocked the first achievement in a series, the rest that I had already gained would be unlocked too. This worries me because I want my achievements for resetting at 1 trillion, but I don't want to reset and lose all my things AGAIN...
  • ost436ost436 Posts: 1Member
    happened to me too, exported then imported and lost buildings, achievements, and heavenly chips and all the heavenly upgrades