Maintenance is now underway. Users will not be able to sign until it's completed.
Scheduled maintenance will start at 2PM August 20 CEST. Maintenance will last around 48 hours. More info here.
Use the search function before posting a thread. A similar thread might already exist!
To reset or not to reset?
  • sublimesamsublimesam
    I just learned about the heavenly chips. Should I reset? How long does it take to build back up, how much does the milk help?

My buildings:

198 cursors
    160 gmas
    100 farms, mines, shipments, alchemy, portals
    75 Time machines
    50 anti-matter condensers

I'm cruisin around 2 billion CpS. I've never cheated. Thoughts?
    Post edited by sublimesam at 2013-09-15 00:40:01
  • TheCookieGodTheCookieGod
    i wouldnt
  • atheistcanuckatheistcanuck
    You are almost to 200 cursors, at least hold out for that!
  • SellymeSellyme
    If you're going to reset, sell all of your Grandmas to get enough cookies for 199th and 200th cursors, then sell all of those to get to 100 time machines (if you can; you probably can't, so I'd wait a while).

Then reset. Heavenly chips have been nerfed in the latest update, so resetting isn't as worthwhile as it used to be.
  • sublimesamsublimesam
    I guess I can always cheat to get back up to where I was, but I like having gotten so far without cheating.
  • Code14715Code14715
    Sellyme said:

Heavenly chips have been nerfed in the latest update, so resetting isn't as worthwhile as it used to be.

While they were nerfed, you gain them at a MUCH faster rate, in comparison to before.
  • SellymeSellyme
    Code14715 said:

Sellyme said:

Heavenly chips have been nerfed in the latest update, so resetting isn't as worthwhile as it used to be.

While they were nerfed, you gain them at a MUCH faster rate, in comparison to before.

So? They're still nerfed significantly even if you factor that in. At 731 trillion cookies (which is where I first reset) my Cps increase dropped from 135% to 74%. Massive decrease, despite going from 27 to 37 chips.
  • Code14715Code14715
    That's true, yes. Even at 107 chips, I only went up to 152. The difference is later. With this system, eventually, it'll be faster to get 2.5 chips than it would be to get 1 chip, under the old system.

Yeah, under his circumstances, you're right, it'd be better to not reset. However, what I was saying still applies. Later (I'm not good enough at math to figure out when) it'll work out to be a better system.

Nevermind to pretty much everything. I'm tired. Keep making stupid mistakes.
    Post edited by Code14715 at 2013-09-15 02:31:42

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

In this Discussion

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.