Suggestions & Bug Reports - Rules & Guidelines
Bug Report Rules:
- Check other topics and use the search function to see if your suggestion has already been posted.
- List details in your report. Tell us when, where and what. "THIS ISN'T WORKING" is not a valid bug report and isn't useful.
- Check other topics and use the search function to see if your bug has already been posted.
- If the bug or problem you reported is solved, please mark your thread with [SOLVED].
- This suggestion section is for general suggestions and bug reports. For Cookie Clicker-only related suggestions please go here. For Cookie Clicker-only related bug reports please go here.
This is an English-speaking forum. Please do not post in other languages.
1. Before you post:
- Read all the stickies.
- If you have a question or a problem; check other topics, announcements and use the search function to see if your issue hasn't already been answered.
2. When you post
- Title your thread correctly. Poorly titled threads will be moderated.
- Don't hotlink images. Use an image host. Imgur is a good one.
3. Inappropriate content
- When you post a NSFW image you may not embed it. You can only use a link and clearly label it as NSFW.
- Advertising is not allowed. However, links to modifications etc. are allowed.
- Spamming is not allowed.
- Bumping old threads for no reason is considered spam.
- Put some effort into your posts. Making posts like "FIRST" is considered spam.
- Your signature may not be higher than 100 pixels, this includes images.
- Your signature will automatically be cropped if it exceeds this limit.
- NSFW images are not allowed in signatures.
5. Listen to moderators
- They are here to keep the forum clean and safe.
- If they tell you to do something, you should do it.
Failing to follow the rules can result in your content being removed, temporary bans or permanent bans.
If you think someone is breaking the rules with their post, you can flag it.
Post edited by Opti on