Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.



Check if you are posting in the correct category.



The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Suggestions & Bug Reports - Rules & Guidelines

OptiOpti Administrator, Game Dev, Server Operator Posts: 699 Admin
edited February 2014 in Suggestions & Bug Reports
Suggestion Rules:
  • Check other topics and use the search function to see if your suggestion has already been posted.
Bug Report Rules:
  • List details in your report. Tell us when, where and what. "THIS ISN'T WORKING" is not a valid bug report and isn't useful.
  • Check other topics and use the search function to see if your bug has already been posted.
  • If the bug or problem you reported is solved, please mark your thread with [SOLVED].
  • This suggestion section is for general suggestions and bug reports. For Cookie Clicker-only related suggestions please go here. For Cookie Clicker-only related bug reports please go here.
Global Rules:
This is an English-speaking forum. Please do not post in other languages.

1. Before you post:
  • Read all the stickies.
  • If you have a question or a problem; check other topics, announcements and use the search function to see if your issue hasn't already been answered.
2. When you post
  • Title your thread correctly. Poorly titled threads will be moderated.
  • Don't hotlink images. Use an image host. Imgur is a good one.
3. Inappropriate content
  • When you post a NSFW image you may not embed it. You can only use a link and clearly label it as NSFW.
  • Advertising is not allowed. However, links to modifications etc. are allowed.
  • Spamming is not allowed.
  • Bumping old threads for no reason is considered spam.
  • Put some effort into your posts. Making posts like "FIRST" is considered spam.
4. Signatures
  • Your signature may not be higher than 100 pixels, this includes images.
  • Your signature will automatically be cropped if it exceeds this limit.
  • NSFW images are not allowed in signatures.
5. Listen to moderators
  • They are here to keep the forum clean and safe.
  • If they tell you to do something, you should do it.
Failing to follow the rules can result in your content being removed, temporary bans or permanent bans.
If you think someone is breaking the rules with their post, you can flag it.
Post edited by Opti on

Comments

  • ExplodingCamelExplodingCamel Member Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    How come this one has no posts on it whatsoever?
  • Frayu1600Frayu1600 Member Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here you go.
    Steam Profile / Osu! Profile / Newgrounds Profile / YouTube Profile (soon™)
    Location: EU (IT) GMT+1 / Likes: Things / Dislikes: Other Things
    About Myself: Busy, Lazy and Crazy, with a spoonful of honey.
    About Yourself: Interested in reading this. I can't believe it. Mom, get the camera!
    Quotes: "10/10 would create more alts to give more awesomes" -Frey / "I'm too lazy to create a quote" -Frey / "Make the future good by making the present better" -Frey
    (\n3n/)
  • MrSilverMrSilver Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2015
    It keeps saying
    It appears this game is either empty or not currently accessible.
    This could be temporary and fix itself after a while.
    This could also be the host of this game's source blocking access from this URL. We can't really be sure!
    A proper update for Idle Game Maker is long overdue anyway. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    When I try to play my game I made help???

    9XACzZ80
    is the thing from pastebin
  • Frayu1600Frayu1600 Member Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrSilver said:

    It keeps saying
    It appears this game is either empty or not currently accessible.
    This could be temporary and fix itself after a while.
    This could also be the host of this game's source blocking access from this URL. We can't really be sure!
    A proper update for Idle Game Maker is long overdue anyway. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    When I try to play my game I made help???

    9XACzZ80
    is the thing from pastebin

    The issue is from pastebin. It does not run IGM games anymore.
    Try other sites.
    Steam Profile / Osu! Profile / Newgrounds Profile / YouTube Profile (soon™)
    Location: EU (IT) GMT+1 / Likes: Things / Dislikes: Other Things
    About Myself: Busy, Lazy and Crazy, with a spoonful of honey.
    About Yourself: Interested in reading this. I can't believe it. Mom, get the camera!
    Quotes: "10/10 would create more alts to give more awesomes" -Frey / "I'm too lazy to create a quote" -Frey / "Make the future good by making the present better" -Frey
    (\n3n/)
  • MrSilverMrSilver Member Posts: 2
    Frayu1600 said:

    MrSilver said:

    It keeps saying
    It appears this game is either empty or not currently accessible.
    This could be temporary and fix itself after a while.
    This could also be the host of this game's source blocking access from this URL. We can't really be sure!
    A proper update for Idle Game Maker is long overdue anyway. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    When I try to play my game I made help???

    9XACzZ80
    is the thing from pastebin

    The issue is from pastebin. It does not run IGM games anymore.
    Try other sites.
    So would I find another site to make the game???
    lol this is so confusing for me xD
  • ChisakoChisako Member, Helpful, Cool, Conversationalist, Funny, Cake Posts: 1,042 Mod
    just host the gamefile somewhere else.
    google "textfile host"
    there are plenty of them
    "You hit the box with maniklas, OMG, IT OPENS! Wait, that was maniklas, wrong side."~brainstorm
    "Please respect the Rules. You can look them up at any time:
    Rules for Off-Topic Section | Rules for Playground | Rules for Cookie Clicker Section"~me
  • Skywolf56Skywolf56 Member Posts: 1
    I got the achievement "Don't Stop Me Now" Even though throughout all my plays I have not baked 100 quintillion cookies.
  • BillaboBillabo Member, Friendly, Conversationalist Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭✭
    Skywolf56 said:

    I got the achievement "Don't Stop Me Now" Even though throughout all my plays I have not baked 100 quintillion cookies.

    1. Make a new thread for a bug report, don't reply to a sticky. Click the button "New Discussion" in the top right.
    2. That's a Cookie Clicker bug report, and this is the forum for suggestions and bug reports about the forum, not about Cookie Clicker. Cookie Clicker bug reports go here: http://forum.dashnet.org/categories/cc-bug-reports
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
  • joebilljoebill Member Posts: 1
    why did everything get deleted!? i was doing so good and now it is all gone!!!!!
  • BillaboBillabo Member, Friendly, Conversationalist Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭✭
    joebill said:

    why did everything get deleted!? i was doing so good and now it is all gone!!!!!

    Back up (export) your save regularly next time, and post in the correct subforum.
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
Sign In or Register to comment.