Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.
⚠️ The DashNet forums will be shut down on September 12th 2019.⚠️

Please see here for more information.

Pokemon

13»

Comments

• KappyKappy Posts: 272Member ✭✭
    I think Pokemon Go sucks.

Sorry, mods. It was in memory of Trevin and his pointless necrobumping. I promise I won't do it again. Also, you can't ban me because people are counting on me for that Popularity Poll.
    Please click here to help my dragons grow:Adopt one today!Adopt one today!
  • ViniVini Posts: 3,599Member, Friendly, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kappy said:

you can't ban me because people are counting on me for that Popularity Poll.

I hope you don't actually expect that to protect you from a ban.
    But really, just one necrobump might warrant you a warning at best, given our recent history with Trevin.
    Do keep your word, though, and do not repeat that.

• Jarr2003Jarr2003 Posts: 3,794Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kappy said:

Sorry, mods. It was in memory of Trevin and his pointless necrobumping. I promise I won't do it again. Also, you can't ban me because people are counting on me for that Popularity Poll.

There needs to be an auto-locking feature where threads that haven't been posted in for years are automatically locked.
    Another one bites the dust
  • BillaboBillabo Posts: 1,323Moderator, Friendly, Conversationalist Mod
    Jarr2003 said:

Kappy said:

There needs to be an auto-locking feature where threads that haven't been posted in for years are automatically locked.
    I don't agree, because relevant addition to the discussion is allowed, and because of games like Dashnet plays Eastern Mind, or "post your ______ here" threads where there might be no activity for a long period of time, and then they pick back up.
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
    Billabo said:

Jarr2003 said:

Kappy said:

I don't agree, because relevant addition to the discussion is allowed, and because of games like Dashnet plays Eastern Mind, or "post your ______ here" threads where there might be no activity for a long period of time, and then they pick back up.
    Good point, though I meant like two years long, not a couple months like with Eastern Mind.
  • KawaiiAtheistKawaiiAtheist Posts: 65Member
    Pikachu.

Pikachu.

Billabo, this isn't spam. The OP said to say your favorite pokemon.
  • CarmoryCarmory Posts: 2,983Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭
    Skarmory is my favorite
    ONE MORE GOD REJECTED
  • BillaboBillabo Posts: 1,323Moderator, Friendly, Conversationalist Mod
    Jarr2003 said:

Pikachu.

Billabo, this isn't spam. The OP said to say your favorite pokemon.
    Oh, oops. I didn't even read the first page. I've removed the flag.

My favorite is Articuno.
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154