Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Pokemon

Comments

• UkimoniUkimoni Posts: 93Member
    What new feature is everyone most excited for?
    Adopt one today!
    Yay a baby dragon, now I just need a Time Wizard.
  • ClickerofCookieClickerofCookie Posts: 271Member
    DUNGEONS. What kind of question is that? :(
    I am the master of cursors. Cursors are everything. Cursors are love, cursors are life. I've said the word "cursors" so many times it sounds weird now.

Cursors.
    edited September 2013
    I shouldn't have asked since there are things I don't know about...dang.
    Adopt one today!
  • FlameslashFlameslash Posts: 26Member

DUNGEONS. What kind of question is that? :(

Think he was referring to features in Pokemon X & Y, not Cookie Clicker...just a hunch.

Looking forward to messing with Fairy Type and Mega Evolutions.
  • Alchemy_LabAlchemy_Lab Posts: 56Member
    Ukimoni said:

Pokemon-Amie.
    it is so kawaii :3
    gold = cookies?
  • GrandmaGrandma Posts: 51Member ✭✭
    Ukimoni said:

Pokemon Amie! I've been hoping for something like it ever since I was a little girl.
    It's called Hey You Pikachu!...That needs to be remade with better voice controls.
    Adopt one today!
    Ukimoni said:

It's called Hey You Pikachu!...That needs to be remade with better voice controls.

It wouldn't recognize my voice at all, so... It's existence is kind of moot to me. I did enjoy Pokemon Channel when I was younger, though.
  • Discord_SparkleDiscord_Sparkle Posts: 36Member
    I'm fine with Hey You Pikachu! remaining on the the N64, I want a Wii U sequel for Pokemon Snap
    “There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep and the rivers dream, people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do.”
    I want both of them on the Wii U.
    Adopt one today!
  • shadowgooeyshadowgooey Posts: 19Member
    I kind of want to play the new pokemon games, but at the same time, I got so many games I still have to beat, or play through more, and I have actually been doing things with my time O.o So I am very torn... I am told it's going to be pretty sweet too :(
    I want Miiverse 3DS support (That hasn't happened yet, right? I've been giving my Vita more attention lately, oops.) and a sequel to Pokemon Snap on the 3DS. I don't care about voice controlled games in general since I live in a busy house so I can't say I mind too much about Hey You Pikachu! remaining on the N64. I just hope that the next Pikachu promo title isn't another PokePark game... Those were a bit too easy for me, although I understand that they were aimed at young children so I'm not going to complain.
  • AllycatAllycat Posts: 18Member
    my 3DS broke a few months back, so I'm gonna wait until the 27th and get the blue X and Y 3DS XL, can't wait to play X
    Also, Umbreon has been my favourite since Gold
    A friendly desert community
    Where the Sun is hot
    The Moon is beautiful
    And mysterious lights pass overhead, while we all pretend to sleep.
    Welcome... to Night Vale
  • KittyKitty Posts: 180Member
    Would you guys say a 3DS XL is worth it for someone who's never had a 3DS at all before?
    (^・ω・^ )ノimage
  • I'm kinda excited for X and Y, considering my favorite generations have been all the even ones. So I just hope it keeps that going for it.
    Kitty said:

Would you guys say a 3DS XL is worth it for someone who's never had a 3DS at all before?

It's the one I got and I enjoy it.
    Adopt one today!
  • bryfurybryfury Posts: 135Member ✭✭
    ''enters suddenly''

sheesh guys, there are too many ''X & Y is going to be awesome'' replies XD aniways, best pony pokemon is slowbro, because memes...

''leaves suddenly... in a jetpack! because wings are overrated''
    - Remember the past, plan for the future, but live for today, because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come -

check my drawings and my map guide of the ''MLP RPG Elements of Harmony'' game here: bryfury.deviantart.com/
    bryfury said:

''enters suddenly''

sheesh guys, there are too many ''X & Y is going to be awesome'' replies XD aniways, best pony pokemon is slowbro, because memes...

''leaves suddenly... in a jetpack! because wings are overrated''

Wouldn't that be Slowpoke, not Slowbro? 'Bro has the Shellder on its tail.
  • bryfurybryfury Posts: 135Member ✭✭

Wouldn't that be Slowpoke, not Slowbro? 'Bro has the Shellder on its tail.

Th... that thing! yesh! that one, sorry, like i said, i'm not a pokemon fan, so i derp easily around these themes...
    - Remember the past, plan for the future, but live for today, because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come -

check my drawings and my map guide of the ''MLP RPG Elements of Harmony'' game here: bryfury.deviantart.com/
  • KittyKitty Posts: 180Member
    edited September 2013
    You all know "so I herd u liek mudkipz" will rein supreme.

Ukimoni said:

So it's a good size, you think? I have small hands, so I can't ever be sure. :X
    (^・ω・^ )ノimage
    Kitty said:

You all know "so I herd u liek mudkipz" will rein supreme.

Ukimoni said:

So it's a good size, you think? I have small hands, so I can't ever be sure. :X
    It is a bit big, and I have medium hands so I can't say how it will be for you. But it also has more battery life which is definitely better.
    Adopt one today!
    bryfury said:

Th... that thing! yesh! that one, sorry, like i said, i'm not a pokemon fan, so i derp easily around these themes...

No need to apologize, I was just pointing it out. :)
  • Discord_SparkleDiscord_Sparkle Posts: 36Member
    How about them starter evolutions??
    “There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep and the rivers dream, people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do.”
    I'm sad I found out about those
    Adopt one today!

How about them starter evolutions??

Froakie's evo looks nice, Fenniken's evo looks interesting (I like that it uses the stick from its tail during its special attack animation, like it's casting a spell), and Chespin's evo...well, I've seen it called Chespiñata, and for good reason. Curious to see its final evo.

In other news, powder/spore moves don't work on grass types and electric types can't be paralyzed. Should be interesting.
    Oh, and apparently Steel is no longer resistant to Ghost or Dark types...neat
    Adopt one today!
    Ghosts also can't be trapped with attacks such as Mean Look. Really hope this doesn't mean we get ghost-type running legendaries. That might get really, really annoying.
    Senzu Bean! Er, I mean: Master Ball! Nailed it.
    Adopt one today!
    Probably the best bet if it happens. Just hope you can obtain multiple masterballs, in that case.

Probably the best bet if it happens. Just hope you can obtain multiple masterballs, in that case.

In my Black 2 I actually have two that I've yet to use...one of them would have been used if Bianca hadn't have killed that shiny!

Anyway it's late and I'm going to bed.
    Adopt one today!