Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.
⚠️ The DashNet forums will be shut down on September 12th 2019.⚠️

Please see here for more information.

Cow Clicker (The 2.0 Update!) currently undergoing maintenance

LGameMaker13LGameMaker13 Posts: 51Member
edited August 18 in Games
Say hello to Cow Clicker, my first game. Still some minor/major updates coming like pictures for more stuff, and new ways to get Milk. So enjoy my game! Code = g=q2qsvLtH
Post edited by LGameMaker13 on
Tagged:

Comments

• LGameMaker13LGameMaker13 Posts: 51Member
    edited August 17
    Hello! I'm starting to update my game to it's 1.1 version, which features another way to get milk. It comes in three hours, and you can comment if you want it earlier. But I'm busy at ten o' clock till eleven thirty, so make it quick (if possible!)

Next, the uhh, next update has been released. And...the cows are (no longer) acting strange and cursing. so, play more to see the differences.

sorry the event has been canceled for low turnout, and no one even likes the game, anyway. but i might release a developing game if i get 200 views on this.

-Attention, Cow Clickers! Reports of a Hidden Frenzy (that lasts forever) has appeared as an upgrade in the game. To get it, you must solve a puzzle-*The hidden frenzy appeared with 100 of an item so keen, it was worth a cow total of fifteen.* Good luck, clickers!

-After all this...'picture stuff', I've decided to remove the pictures for the buildings. As much as the helpful tips Mylo, IronDisater, and Haikon have given me, I am TRASH with pictures. So, I am removing the pictures. Thanks for the support guys!!! Oh and I've added this weird building as well, it doesn't do anything it's just funny. LOLOLOLOL

-2.0.0 update, with new achievements, and a dragon! Now, the dragon has been added, along with it's three helpful upgrades! More things will be added, so be on the lookout! And pls send feedback on my wikipedia idea for the game!
  • MyloMylo Posts: 134Member ✭✭
    Hi! The uh, 1.11 update has been released! Save and refresh to see what it's all about.
  • AcodAcod Posts: 11Member
    can't help but feel like this is a straight bunny clicker rip-off
    yeah, me too. lemme try updating it for a bit, i'll come back with some news.
    Hello! The 1.2 update has been released, Acod (and others).
  • MyloMylo Posts: 134Member ✭✭
    I like how owned upgrades have a border around them.
    You should try to resize the images a bit. They are too big and can't fit in the default areas.
    edited July 22
    Mylo said:

I like how owned upgrades have a border around them.
    You should try to resize the images a bit. They are too big and can't fit in the default areas.

I will try to do that (and thks for the support!)
    EDIT: I've done all I can with the upgrades. For now, good night.
  • HaikonHaikon Posts: 9Member
    The description promises a game where I can click on cows, and I must say, sir or madam: you have delivered on that promise.

I think the low interest in "Cow Clicker" is more because the forums are about to close, so there's no traffic here, than because of anything wrong with the game. It's not bad; it's about average for an IGM game, and it would be better-than-average if you tidied up the graphics.

The progression is good. It's funny. The best part is the art (or it would be, if it displayed properly.)

If you spent, like, two minutes per icon using the 'stretch/skew' tool and the 'crop' tool in an image editor, it would look perfect. (Also: The cool cow is against a white and gray checkered background, not a see-through background.)

"Yellow Touch" always gives 2 yellow cows at a time instead of one.
    Haikon, thanks for the feedback! Since it is hard to get the "yellow cows" I've added an extra bonus for clicking. I will keep going to see if I can get the pictures right. (Also I'm a sir)
  • IronDizasterIronDizaster Posts: 44Member ✭✭
    ill give you a few tips on how to get the pictures right

The upgrade picture's size is 48x48 pixels, so try to make the upgrade images the size of 48x48 pixels.

The button picture's size is 256x256, so try to make the button image the size of 256x256.

Also, use a PNG image with a transparent background, since in JPEG you always have a white background no matter what.
    delayed update > rushed update
  • HaikonHaikon Posts: 9Member
    Well, that's an improvement.
    Haikon said:

Well, that's an improvement.