Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.
⚠️ The DashNet forums will be shut down on September 12th 2019.⚠️

Please see here for more information.

[suggestion] legacy

Ok so i thought we should have a new thing where you can add a legacy bar and legacy upgrades. of course you can probably make it but i think it would be easier to just add it as a command like if i want to add a legacy side to my game i would put;
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Legacy
*[box key name]
name:[name of the legacy][default might just be legacy]
desc:[description of the legacy]
legacy level increase:[percentage increase of the required resources to level up][default might be 110% or 120%]
start:[the 1st level of the legacy][can use specific resources if you want multiple legacy's][can use buildings]
texture:[texture of the bar][can be edited with css]
bonus:[percent increase of resource yield][multiplicative]
bonus all [all spent or saved levels give the bonus], bonus available [all unspent levels give bonus the effect]
reset:[reset anything back to 0 when bought][can just use "all" to reset everything instead of typing every thing out][can use "all but (thing)"]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the bonus can be effected by passive upgrades such as (passive:increase bonus percent of [legacy name] by [amount]). there can also be more than one legacy if you want if you have got different resources or just want to reset a certain thing as a sort of prestige for a building or resource to make it "gold" or "platinum". now i thought about the shop for legacy and should be on a separate screen when reseted. this would be the code for the upgrades;
LegacyUpgrades
*[key name]
name:[name of the upgrade]
dsec:[description of the upgrade]
cost:[cost in available levels]
passive:[effect of what happens]
icon:[icon of the upgrade]
req:[the requirement to get the upgrade]
location:[co-ordinate of the icon][0,0 is the centre of the shop][each 1 unit of the co-ordinate is the size of the icon size]
link:[line between 2 upgrades or more][separated with a comma]
if there is anything u want to add or remove from here let me know!
Tagged: