Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.
⚠️ The DashNet forums will be shut down on September 12th 2019.⚠️

Please see here for more information.

The inevitable truth

ManiklasManiklas Posts: 2,885Member ✭✭✭
It's hard for me to say this, but our community is almost completely dead, barely twitching every now and then. This used to be one of my favourite communities when it was here.
Most people barely ever check in, some people leave us completely. It's hard to see this community that we have built together fall apart like this yet there's so little we can do.
I'm not saying I have given up hope yet, but what hope I have left is smaller than my lust for a sandwich right now. Then again I'm pretty hungry. Does anyone have a sandwich? anyone? Nobody at all? Well I guess I'll have to go make one myself.
There we go.
mmm. This is good!
So do you like sandwiches? I love sandwiches.
What kinds of sandwiches do you like? oh? Right I was talking about the forum.

I think we should be happy with the friends we've made and the experiences we've had. It may be silly to talk to you on this forum like an old group of friends that is about to disband, but that is almost what we are.
There's little we can do about the forum dying and I will not blame you for leaving, but I won't leave until the forum has drawn it's last breath before losing the domain.

Comments

• AbsolAbsol Posts: 337Member, Wiener ✭✭✭
    Wasn't entirely active during golden age of this forum, more-so sort of hovered by every now and then. Was mainly friend's with Cam/Cookiewoodstock.

It is sad to see a forum die. Never thought I'd see it.
    Why does nobody on this site play FE