Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.
⚠️ The DashNet forums will be shut down on September 12th 2019.⚠️

Please see here for more information.

Legendary Superminer (Beta 1.2.3)

2»

Comments

• RadicalRobotRadicalRobot Posts: 39Member ✭✭
    @Acod I'm actually thinking about abandoning the project and doing something different. might make an idea poll
    Stay Radical!
  • AcodAcod Posts: 11Member
    yeah, this just seems like a lost cause, either completely remake it or make something different
    @Acod Planning on making something different. Couldn't be bothered saving this.
    Stay Radical!
  • AgentpersonAgentperson Posts: 43Member ✭✭

@Acod Planning on making something different. Couldn't be bothered saving this.

Since you are abandoned the project, is it ok if I continue where you left off?
    Oof
    @Agentperson Yeah sure, if you find that this game is any good. Personally don't care if you do.
    Stay Radical!
    so...
    @Acod So... this game is not going to be continued by me. And chances are I'm going to leave IGM as well, meaning I won't be making any new game. Thanks for playing, though.
    Stay Radical!
    As for the rest of the (nonexistent) playerbase, you can play a working version of this here
    http://orteil.dashnet.org/igm/?g=J8A4TpxR
    Oof
    Once the forums shutdown I'm gonna share this on the Dashnet Discord Server and start updating it. For now it's just something that I got permission to copy and paste to make a working version.
    Oof
    good thing i'm permbanned from the discord